PDA

View Full Version : How About a Valentine's Day Money Bomb?

campaignjunkie
12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Or would that be too late? Maybe for the primaries, but not for raising some advance funds for the general election!

We could call it the I Love You Ron Paul Money Bomb.:D

bnyles
12-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Hey,

I think people should start getting their attention away from the person of Ron Paul. Instead, focus on the message. Peace, liberty and prosperity. Don't turn Ron Paul into a an empty icon. Because if we do, we will lose the election.

The message is more important than Ron Paul. The message is that people are better off when left on their own. Ron Paul is a great man but instead of admiring him, we must imitate his adherence to principles in our daily life. And that's a lot harder thing to do than donating money... or waving signs...

I think we should stop with the obsession of mainstream media attention. The more you want it, the less you will get. They are not stupid -- the mainstream media does the exact opposite they think we want them to do. So..... if we want to use the media, we have to be really clever. We must send them a signal, that we do not care what they think and whether they cover us or not. Of course, we need them but we must find a way reach people even without the support of mainstream media.

Long live We The People!

freedom-maniac
12-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Sehr Gut!

How about the "I Heart Peace" money bomb.