PDA

View Full Version : What will gold do today????

RPFTW!
12-17-2007, 07:30 AM
Something tells me gold will go down again... Just a bad feeling really. Maybe its cause I've been kicked in the ass the past couple days with my gold stocks. Hope it goes up though... What say you?

PatriotG
12-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Something tells me gold will go down again... Just a bad feeling really. Maybe its cause I've been kicked in the ass the past couple days with my gold stocks. Hope it goes up though... What say you?

I think it will test support 775.00 area. Should hold. Looking for basic consolidation over the next couple of weeks

If not, then continued weakness to major support 750.00
Im still very bullish long term.

I have a feeling this weakness we have been seeing for the last few sessions is profit taking for players who are closing out their books for the year.

Stay long.....long term.

PatriotG

RPFTW!
12-17-2007, 08:43 AM
I think it will test support 775.00 area. Should hold. Looking for basic consolidation over the next couple of weeks

If not, then continued weakness to major support 750.00
Im still very bullish long term.

I have a feeling this weakness we have been seeing for the last few sessions is profit taking for players who are closing out their books for the year.

Stay long.....long term.

PatriotG

I agree with your analysis. Off to the races we go! Ding ding ding

RPFTW!
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Yay 3/4ths of my stocks are green

seapilot
12-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Looks like physical silver is running low in shops around the country. Wonder whats going on?

PatriotG
12-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Looks like physical silver is running low in shops around the country. Wonder whats going on?

Interesting you mention this
I ordered some silver rounds 4 weeks ago
From a reputable dealer.

I still havent recieved them

I called him about a week ago, and they offered me 2 options
refund, or I have to wait until January, they are short on the metal right now.

I thought this was interesting.

The last time I ordered from this dealer, they came in 1 week.

PatriotG

PatriotG
01-03-2008, 05:41 AM

Interestingly enough I can confirm this

Still Havent recieved the rounds I ordered back in November!

Silver is undervalued in the open market me thinks.

PatriotG