PDA

View Full Version : How Will The MSM Spin The Money Bomb?

merrimac
12-17-2007, 05:40 AM
How silly does this headline sound:

"Candidate with No Chance of becoming President Raises more Money in One Day than Hillary, Obama, or Any Other Candidate Who Ever Lived."

It sounds ridiculous. They can't disclose that record-breaking fact and keep a straight face when they say he has no chance. So my theory is that they will do what they've always done and just ignore it.

2young2vote
12-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Isn't this what they did with Ross Perot? If i remember correctly they just started saying he could never win and the people would be wasting a vote if they voted for him. I think this is what they are doing now to Ron.

Midnight77
12-17-2007, 06:55 AM
They'll barely address it. We'll be lucky if we get a 10 second sound bite on any of the shows. This is a flat out war between Old Media and New Media.

Keep CNN on our good sides and let's thank them for their coverage.

brianbb98
12-17-2007, 07:02 AM
They'll barely address it. We'll be lucky if we get a 10 second sound bite on any of the shows. This is a flat out war between Old Media and New Media.

Keep CNN on our good sides and let's thank them for their coverage.

And Robin Meade is a delight to my day. :)

MN Patriot
12-17-2007, 07:45 AM
My local Fox station mentioned Ron's $5 million (I thought it was 6, looks like maybe 7 million more than 2 days ago), BUT he had to mention that Ron Paul isn't doing well in the polls.

Always mention the polls, MSM, always mention the polls. Ignore Ron on the issues, call him a kook when you do, have continuous coverage on the other candidates YOU want to win, then mention how poorly Ron Paul does in the polls.

And people say there isn't a conspiracy.

joelfarm
12-17-2007, 08:53 AM
We are called wack-jobs, whatever, by MSM, get frustrated and scream about censorship. So Headquarters tells us to cool it, things will work out, yeah right. We new it. At least we tried to get the message of Dr. Paul out,raised the money. See what we got for the effort so far?
All the above posts are correct. We are pawns and suckers. PLEASE, Headquarters, prove me wrong. You now have more money then any of the other so-called 'leaders'. Do some good with it and make sure the opening cauuses and primaries are Legitimate and the votes are counted honestly.