PDA

View Full Version : Dec 17th - Media Bomb

stoutmaker
12-17-2007, 05:33 AM
All right guys. We completely blew away fundraising totals for the 4th quarter and projections for the December 16th Money Bomb. Now we need to make sure that the media that STILL is not paying attention is actually doing so. So let's make December 17th - Media Bomb Day.

Everyone should contact their local media outlets and even the national media outlets to let them know that they should be reporting on the phenomenon that is Ron Paul. Below is a letter I sent to Fox News, CBS News, ABC News, all in Chicago, (Fox News did mention it even though it was not the lead story), plus KMOX and KFAV in St. Louis, both known for good news reporting.

Dear editor,

I would like to inform you of some breaking news! Ron Paul's campaign has raised more than 6 MILLION dollars in a one day grassroots on-line fundraising drive.

If you would like to stay ahead of the game, I suggest you report on this! Visit www.ronpaul2008.com for a live graph of Ron Paul's 4th quarter numbers (his goal of 12 million dollars, was completely smashed as he has now topped over 18 MILLION in contributions for the 4th quarter).

Visit www.ronpaulgraphs.com for information on how much has been raised today, it updates with the RonPaul2008.com site.

Just thought you would like to know about this Breaking News so you could be the FIRST to report it! Also should you report on this and post it to your company website, I suggest pasting a link for the Ron Paul supporters @ www.ronpaulforums.com. I GUARANTEE that if you do your site will see a tremendous uptick in traffic.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Your name here,

Your town name here

Alex Libman
12-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Very good idea!

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Wrong Forum ;)

wqbnPaul
12-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Great template stout, I am using it.

Only question is, is there a source to find all the media emails in my local area? What do you suggest for finding all the names?

Thanks
Bill

stoutmaker
12-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Just google it my friend. I typed in St. Louis Radio and was given a list of all of their stations, and web or e-mail addresses. Then I googled my local Affiliates, and followed this up by some of the local newspapers. They all are out there and most all have tip lines just waiting for folks to give them stories.

I am waiting for the first Newspaper articles reading "Ron Paul - The 6 Million Dollar Man"