PDA

View Full Version : New Years eve mini money-bomb website URL? Get Ron to 20 million.

xao
12-17-2007, 03:10 AM
I saw it here earlier but need the URL again. Would be cool to see Ron get to 20 million before the new year.

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 03:13 AM
In my signature below buddy :D

Oh...here is the new forum for it too...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=237

CriticalThinker
12-17-2007, 03:27 AM
I'm really all for this - We need another 'event' -

microsect
12-17-2007, 03:29 AM
yeah 20 million but no more money bombs. Lets take a break from that. What we now need to do is go door to door and talk to people about ron paul.

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 03:30 AM
I'm really all for this - We need another 'event' -

It won't be very big...but it will help us get to 20 mil for the quarter :)

It will be similar to Rudy's Reading List...maybe a little bigger.

Plus it will be something to look forward to.

I believe the next BIG event has yet to be planned and will need to be set for much farther in the future...4-5 weeks maybe to give plenty of time for the viral effect.

It will be fun! 20 million here we come! :D

yeah 20 million but no more money bombs. Lets take a break from that. What we now need to do is go door to door and talk to people about ron paul.

I really so reason we can not do both....

I have been going door to door for 2 months now. Chip ins, LFOD, blimp...etc.

If you don't want to participate..then don't..no worries. Do what you can in all areas to contribute the most.

.....but there is no reason to look down upon another event, or people involved, that can raise a ton of cash...that's just silly ;)

Why would we not want another event like this in 4-5 weeks??? ....there is no reason. If it can be done..then go for it...:)

jrich4rpaul
12-17-2007, 03:42 AM
2.8 mil is such a strange goal. Why can't it just be to reach 20 mil for the quarter

troyd1
12-17-2007, 05:18 AM

Yeah, it sucked so much to watch the widget go screaming up all day. And by the way, Ron Paul should be capitalized.

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 05:20 AM
2.8 mil is such a strange goal. Why can't it just be to reach 20 mil for the quarter

I think they put that down because that was the amount needed after the tea party was finished...

....they were just trying to ball park it while keeping it low...

I'm sure it will be changed or rounded off or something... ;)

Midnight77
12-17-2007, 05:22 AM

Addition error?

It's $1.8 Million.

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 05:24 AM
Addition error?

It's $1.8 Million.

Not when he posted it..... we earned some since then.;)

Hell....we might hit 20 million before the 31st :D

Then it would be for sh!ts and giggles:p

francioshouse
12-17-2007, 07:17 AM
New post Tea Party Bombs organizing. Visit Ron Paul Regional Money Bomb (http://www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.html) for more info.