PDA

View Full Version : Where are this forum's moderators?

JAALIUS
12-17-2007, 03:08 AM
First Good work done on the mass donation...

Straight to the point...

Joined to give 3 advises

#1. what's this "Ads by google" thing !!!

ALWAYS IN MY FACE THESE 2 ADS ESPECIALLY KEEP ON RECURRING

"Mises Cult of Ron Paul", "Think youre a liberetarian"... and Im none of these things[political affiliations] but I know this is meant to smear Congressman Paul

and

"Hillarry 2008"

my first advise is find a solution for this problem please

#2. What's up with ppl just posting links to unknown websites and attributing them to the official campaign ?

#3. Ill make a separate post for this tommorow God willing

Peace Out !

jorlowitz
12-17-2007, 03:15 AM
1. The forum has very little control over which ads show. For proof, just a few months ago another libertarian candidate for president had a banner up. It's just the way Adwords works; all it means is that someone out there thinks Ron Paul is really popular. Just like Ron Paul isn't responsible for donations from people with whom he doesn't agree, the site has no positive or negative connection to the ads that show on it.

2. Most people know the only "official" link is to ronpaul2008.com and its subpages. Not sure what you're talking about...

Hope you like the forum!

foofighter20x
12-17-2007, 03:23 AM
1. We have no control over the Google AdSense software. It does that all on it's own. If you like having the forums, then just ignore the ads. :p

2. I don't know... you've proven yourself to be smart enough to see through the false claims. I think most other people here are jsut as smart. But like all groups do, we've attracted a few shady characters who would attempt to disrupt us from achieving our goals by sowing disinformation among us. Best thing to do is to only get stuff from the offical campaign.

3. Hope to see you tomorrow, then.

CriticalThinker
12-17-2007, 03:25 AM
1. The forum has very little control over which ads show. For proof, just a few months ago another libertarian candidate for president had a banner up. It's just the way Adwords works; all it means is that someone out there thinks Ron Paul is really popular. Just like Ron Paul isn't responsible for donations from people with whom he doesn't agree, the site has no positive or negative connection to the ads that show on it.

2. Most people know the only "official" link is to ronpaul2008.com and its subpages. Not sure what you're talking about...

Hope you like the forum!

Ok - Ron Pauls campaign must *PURCHASE* these ads all over the net. Hell - its US that pimpin' the paul! - So I think large block purchases from "somewhere" should be applied. - no?

JAALIUS
12-17-2007, 03:26 AM
thx jorlowitz

ok I get it

as for #2.

I was referring to the people who said they talked with the campaign regarding the numbers and causing a big fuss in such a little thing thatll be known in the morning

and others posting unknown websites with a supposed statement from one of Dr. Paul's campaign officials saying that the total was yadda yadda

I dunno if that post is still there

anyways hope you got my point

Peace Out!

JAALIUS
12-17-2007, 03:31 AM
thank u foofighter & critical

see u all tommorow

P.S.

foo: I wasnt saying anyone's smart or stupid... I just saw a 6 or 7 page post on a worthless issue thatll be clear in the morning

foofighter20x
12-17-2007, 03:50 AM
some people here are just drama llamas... *shrug*

JosephTheLibertarian
12-17-2007, 03:54 AM
http://www.adsblacklist.com/

try this. there are other sites out there

thumbto
12-17-2007, 06:28 AM
#1. what's this "Ads by google" thing !!!

I hadn't seen a Google ad until you mentioned it. *shrugs*