PDA

View Full Version : Bandnarik Interviews Trevor Lyman and Von NotHaus!

free.alive
12-17-2007, 02:23 AM
This morning 7am est.

I'm just returning from a 10-hour brainfuck administered by Michael Badnarik.

Get you meetup group to request him to come to your city for the constitution class. It's a deal considering the wealth of info you're getting.

Oh by the way, Trevor Lyman and Von NotHaus will both be on Badnarik's radio show tomorrow morning, at http://www.wtprn.com/archives.html#Michael

mport1
12-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Awesome, I love Badnarik.

Malakai0
12-17-2007, 03:25 AM
Sounds cool! I enjoyed the video's a lot.

free.alive
12-17-2007, 04:48 AM
Keep this one bumped!

It's disappointing all the money we raise and wethepeople radio can't meet meager fundraising goals. Please, if you have a little extra cash, please donate to this. Go to their site, read their blogs. They are doing so much to further this movement along and provide an audible forum for our very important discussion to be aired.

Plus, I'm telling you, Badnarik was on fire. The Constitution Class is awesome and very powerful.

free.alive
12-17-2007, 05:26 AM
It will be on soon!

free.alive
12-17-2007, 05:30 AM
The feds are going to be selling all the gold. all the coins,

it will be auctioned off

This is nothing but theft........FDR 1933

ignoranceisntbliss
12-17-2007, 05:46 AM
That's 7AM CST time.

I suggested the other day in the Blimp forum to have Mike go on the blimp and be the skydiving coordinator, as he's an instructor. That would be bomb.

He sent me pre-Google Video versions of his videos that you might be able to dig out of his constitutionpreservation.org site as the eventual links were from there. Were I not so bogged down with my "Neocons Wars" RP film I'd already used some of his clips to embarass Rudy McRomson with the debate footage I have of them stumbling over themselves trying to explain what a Republic/Democracy is.

Mike's a great guy. I asked him on the phone if he'd be in RP's cabinet. He said I'd have to ask him myself, but that he wouldn't say no. I said I'd love to see them in there just for the satisfaction of watching the Congress routinely squeal like stuck pigs when Mike and Ron got up on the TV every night to list off the unconstitutionality and criminality of the latest tripe going on down at the Capitol. Badnarik said: "They'd be doing more than squealing". lol

I tried hitting him up today to see if he'd be down with the Blimp gig, and if he knows for a fact that RP shares his stance on corporations shouldn't have our rights, but instant voicemail. Looks like it won't be required.

Buy his book "It's Good To Be King"! The Constitution Class video series on Google Video is long, but I still recommend playing it 3+ times. It's not visually intensive so you can play it while yure at work or whatever when you'd normally be listening to the radio. Plus its good for getting the sheepish coworkers interested in non-mindlessness.

ignoranceisntbliss
12-17-2007, 07:15 AM
The shows on!!!!!

tsetsefly
12-17-2007, 07:16 AM
how was it?

ignoranceisntbliss
12-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Its still on.
Mike was offering to skydive out of it to an event.

ignoranceisntbliss
12-17-2007, 07:35 AM
The way it went was Mike asked Trevor how people get to ride on it, and then Trevor explained the raffle & donations methods that are on the site. And then Mike said something along the lines of 'maybe some of my listeners will chip in enough so that I can ride'. Then he explained how he could parachute off of it and talked a bit about his background in parachuting and that he'd jumped off a hot air balloon before. Then the subject changed.

Trevor is his guest host so I think he'll be on the entire time.

Badnarik sounds different on the radio. On the phone he sounds just like he does int eh Google Video Constitution Class.