PDA

View Full Version : New Goal

Exarel
12-17-2007, 02:19 AM
I think the next few weeks, we should focus not on more donations or more bombs, but on converting more people. It would be cool if we had a way of tracking converts or using an honor system or something. Something to get people competitively going out and trying to get the most number of people. What say you all?!

leonster
12-17-2007, 03:40 AM
Bump for a great idea.

What about this, simply: a subforum where each time you convert someone, you title your post like (example) "8. A Grandmother at the Supermarket" (assuming she is #8 for you personally) and then post HOW it happened. The "how's" could be SO valuable to other people. You'd have to post a title like that and paragraph for each convert, to get credit (on the honor system).

It would also be useful to include posts like "In progress: my mother" or "Failed: my Economics professor" etc., as stories of who may be unreachable, how not to approach people, etc... but these would be for the benefit of others, not count towards the number you have.

theantirobot
12-17-2007, 03:46 AM
I was toying with the idea of a "people bomb"? Basically the same thing as a money bomb, but we see how many people we can get to donate $1.

1 million people donate $1 dollar on July 4th 2008

xexkxex
12-17-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm going to focus on both....like I have been doing :D

jrich4rpaul
12-17-2007, 03:57 AM
I was toying with the idea of a "people bomb"? Basically the same thing as a money bomb, but we see how many people we can get to donate $1.

1 million people donate $1 dollar on July 4th 2008

The transaction fees would kill that

theantirobot
12-17-2007, 04:29 AM
The transaction fees would kill that

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message to potential supporters that their vote is not waisted.

Elwar
12-17-2007, 04:55 AM
http://www.ronpaulcanvassing.com

bobmurph
12-17-2007, 05:27 AM
I think the next few weeks, we should focus not on more donations or more bombs, but on converting more people. It would be cool if we had a way of tracking converts or using an honor system or something. Something to get people competitively going out and trying to get the most number of people. What say you all?!

Maybe some kind of network site where you had to enter a referral to register? the could be a tree/network of converted supporters. Maybe include a small profile of each supporter

RonPaulNetwork.com? RonPaulConversionNetwork.com?