PDA

View Full Version : Media Sheep...

moostraks
12-17-2007, 02:06 AM
As a beautiful example of how many outsiders are viewing Dr.Paul's fundraising thanks to old media's portrayal (or media blackout thereof) of his numbers in regards to fundraising, supporters, and straw polls (which imho mean more than I answered the phone without checking caller id first and got phone polled!!) I am including a copy of a post from another candidates supporter(who shall remain nameless;)):

"I like to know if you can only donate $2500.00 a person, then where does RP keep getting his money? In the polls he is on the bottom. Why aren't these people voting for him or is all that money a lie?"

Where else should we be voting?? We are screaming with our wallets, our cyber support, are flesh and blood attendance at any event we catch wind of. We pester the media , but however politely you try to treat them they marginalize us. This poster's response floored me ,though. How naiive. Where are we failing to raise our voices to be heard ?? How can we better inform others that the support is real??

As an aside sure would be nice if the poster also knew that the max is $2300...

Mary

Elwar
12-17-2007, 02:49 AM
Hmm...our online numbers blow away all the republicans...our boots on the ground support is more than all others...our straw poll numbers are higher...our fund raising numbers are higher

...our media created land line poll numbers are lower than all the others...

hmm, which is wrong? it can't be the media, they're always honest:rolleyes:

njandrewg
12-17-2007, 02:53 AM
the best part is that our average donations are in the 50-100 range

burningfur
12-17-2007, 02:54 AM
The media wouldn't lie to us.

Put that foolish thought out of your head.

;)

Midnight77
12-17-2007, 03:08 AM
Polls?

FU, Frank!