PDA

View Full Version : Double the Vote

mtbomb
12-17-2007, 12:35 AM
OK, The money bomb has been super successful. This is only going to help validate RP as a legitimate front runner. Its now time to drop a vote bomb. I propose that everyone here convert at least 1 other Republican primary voter to an RP vote. Talk to your family, friends and coworkers. Find someone who either was not going to vote or was going to vote for someone else. Change them to vote for RP. Anyone you've already converted doesn't count. Let's double his support before Super Tuesday!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 12:42 AM
RP's support spreads like fire! You tell one person, they tell another and so on...
I was working on a couple of people the other day who finally said they would most likely vote for him.:)
I also converted a person a few weeks ago who said RP was a "nut" in April but now in December, this person will vote RP, matter of fact, is very excited!

ronpaultag
12-17-2007, 12:46 AM
it seems like this is a common idea. I got a site up today @ www.ronpaultag.com to send people to to explain who ron paul is as well as to make the pledge to tell 10+ people about ron paul. i also heard about www.groundhogday08.com doing something similar to try and spread the word. i think this should definitely be one of the things we should focus on with primaries coming up, is getting the word out about ron paul and his message. I know the second I saw some of his youtube videos I was instantly taken away, so I would presume most other people will be as well so if we can get people to spend just a couple of minutes looking at Ron Paul chances are they will become supporters!

Mark37snj
12-17-2007, 12:55 AM
OK, The money bomb has been super successful. This is only going to help validate RP as a legitimate front runner. Its now time to drop a vote bomb. I propose that everyone here convert at least 1 other Republican primary voter to an RP vote. Talk to your family, friends and coworkers. Find someone who either was not going to vote or was going to vote for someone else. Change them to vote for RP. Anyone you've already converted doesn't count. Let's double his support before Super Tuesday!

Convert Republicans, hell, I got 4 Democrats and one who has never registered to vote, he is 37 now. Plus my brother, one of those Democrats, put a TeaParty link on his website. And all but one donated today. Depending on your states voter registration deadlines...CONVERT ALL...then after the deadline to register party affiliates has passed focus on only Republicans.