PDA

View Full Version : Money in the Bank, Now it's time to TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

ronpaultag
12-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Now that we have the money in the bank, I think it's time we start thinking of ways to spread the word beyond an internet following.

I came up with one idea myself, and that of course is ronpaultag.com (http://ronpaultag.com). I think it'd be great if everyone made the pledge to tell 10+ people about Ron Paul, and if you find it hard to do Ron Paul justice by explaining it yourself just send them to ronpaultag.com (I put up a short description and a youtube video, suggestions for changes are welcome).

I also saw another idea about ground hog day which i think is another great way to spread the word.

Any more ideas?

Ben Elliott
12-17-2007, 12:37 AM
I was thinking about something along these lines a while back. If each of Ron Paul's supporters talked about Ron Paul to 10 people his status would increase exponentially. At least twice as many people will become Ron Paul supporters.

How about we all do a, "Speech Bomb", or something, where we make it an effort to tell 10 or so friends, or even random people. We can make a site where we post our experiences or something.

Ronin
12-17-2007, 12:40 AM
I think we should all vow to spend 30% less time on the forums. Focus on some of the other projects. Since the campaign is about to go nationwide, there's something everyone can do to help locally in their districts, etc.