PDA

View Full Version : You know what?.....Let's break the 2 day record!!!

The Plan
12-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Why stop now?
Let's turn this thing into something 10x more out cold. It's already going to be news let's blow this mutha up!!!!!

NerveShocker
12-16-2007, 11:39 PM
I completely agree.. this could be our last money bomb and will very likely be our last huge money bomb. We have beat our 1 day record, but what we haven't done is beat our 2 day record. There is no reason why we shouldn't make tomorrow somewhat big as well, so the media can say while reporting the numbers of yesterday that we are still raising amazing numbers. Another reason I think this is a good idea is what I saw from the Charts. At the last 50minutes we had more donations per minute than ever before in the 24 hour period. This suggests that many had held off and saved their money. Unfortunately though the website crashed from being overloaded in the last 30minutes (I couldn't load it at all). This means many were unable to get their last minute donations in. Any who couldn't load it in time should donate now since the website is fully functional again. Check out the charts of last 50mins http://paulcash.slact.net/ and how is fell back down directly after the website crash.

Donate now at www.RonPaul2008.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

The Plan
12-16-2007, 11:42 PM
I agree it's already off to a whoop ass start

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I agree! Lets continue this thing into Dec. 17th! We should not stop!

fortilite
12-16-2007, 11:48 PM
$20 million by the end of the 17th, very possible.

Aia
12-16-2007, 11:49 PM
okay, I'll be with you as soon as I wake up. I'm whooped from all the refreshing (oops. :D).

yongrel
12-16-2007, 11:49 PM
eh, too many of us are tapped out. I'm broker than a pharmaceutical executive at a Hillary fund raiser, so I won't be donating tomorrow/

Paulite5112007
12-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Why stop now?
Let's turn this thing into something 10x more out cold. It's already going to be news let's blow this mutha up!!!!!

We beat the 2-day record with our 1-day record - whatever we get today will set that record.

We also currently have the 3-day record (include the last two days).

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 11:51 PM
There are a lot of other people that can donate.

Remember, we had 25,000 first time donations!

NerveShocker
12-17-2007, 12:18 AM
We also had the most donors per minute in the very last hour of donations. This means many weren't done... Most importantly, during those last 45mins aproximately the Ronpaul2008 website crashed.. This caused many last minute donors to not be able to donate. I wouldn't doubt many went to sleep deciding it probably would be working tomorrow. Also some waited until it started working which explains the spike in donations after the website came back up(during the spike the donations were faster than avg donations rate for the day). Now its getting very late though so most donating has slowed. I think tomorrow any who were unable to donate and those who can donate more should definitely do so to put icing on the cake :) Look at these charts to see what I'm talking about http://paulcash.slact.net/

Donate or visit at:
www.RonPaul2008.com

Listen to Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

Midnight77
12-17-2007, 12:21 AM
$20 Million to secure the nomination.

(Mitt Romney is going to bankrupt himself. He's going to look really sleazy if he tries this again.)