PDA

View Full Version : I'm in tears!

VRP08
12-16-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't know about you all but I'm in tears out of happiness!! This has been just an AMAZING day! We again wrote history!! I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for choosing freedom! I love you guys!

MsDoodahs
12-16-2007, 11:38 PM
:)

It's been a wonderful day, hasn't it?

asmartchimp
12-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Is there anything that we cannot do?

Wingman
12-16-2007, 11:46 PM
congratualtions :)! is due to yourself :)

remember - even if things do not work out the important thing i that you were part of an important movement. unless you poarticipated there was no chance of it happening.

now there is a chance. let us work together to make it reality.

webber53
12-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't know about you all but I'm in tears out of happiness!! This has been just an AMAZING day! We again wrote history!! I want to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for choosing freedom! I love you guys!

Right back at you!:)

Pete Kay
12-16-2007, 11:50 PM
I am so happy right now! I knew that we could do this. I'm so proud of everybody that supported Ron Paul. We are going to win this!

VRP08
12-17-2007, 12:34 AM
remember - even if things do not work out the important thing i that you were part of an important movement. unless you poarticipated there was no chance of it happening.

Very true for ALL of us!

filmmaker58
12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Never doubt the ability of a small group of passionate people to change the world, for indeed, that's all that ever has....

Thanks to Ron Paul for dedicating his life, his fortune and his sacred honor in this day and age, and thanks to all of the supporters who believe that freedom is still possible.

Now let's take over this decaying Republican Party and get our man to the White House. Get involved in the republican central committees in your area and elect Ron Paul supporters. By the time the National convention arrives, we can OWN it.!!

NerveShocker
12-17-2007, 01:30 AM
A congrats is definately due but we definitely have to keep the money flowing.. whether or not we do another money bomb I'm not sure. Remember the amounts of money that our opponents have that we are fighting against. I think that tomorrow we should try to get a good amount of donations in to top off our money bomb. The same happened after Nov. 5th and we should try to make it larger this time. I think the main reason it happens is some people forget about the date but this time there is another reason. At 11:30 approximately Ronpaul2008.com crashed due to having more donors per minute than EVER before (even more than the start of the money bomb). It was down about 40 minutes and didn't come up until way after 12. I think many of those last minute donors that the chart showed donating late were unable to donate since the site crashed due to massive traffic. I could not load it at all. Many likely went to sleep (Work tomorrow) and will plan to donate tomorrow instead in hope it will be running then. In other words I think because of the crash there is a significant amount of people who are yet to donate. Tomorrow we should attempt to make a big day as well if you can spare it and have not maxed out.

Donate at www.RonPaul2008.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-17-2007, 01:31 AM
I wonder what words Wolf Blitzer will use this time...

"Prodigious, prodigious..."

Edward
12-17-2007, 01:42 AM
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg

Perry
12-17-2007, 01:46 AM

I have been there many times my friend. This whole thing is like an emotional roller coaster ride.

Perry
12-17-2007, 01:47 AM
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg

That's rather disturbing. :p

CriticalThinker
12-17-2007, 03:15 AM
That's rather disturbing. :p

LMAO!

jlink7
12-17-2007, 04:00 AM
Weird, I sent in a final donation after 11:30 and before 12... how is that possible if the server crashed?

Fyretrohl
12-17-2007, 04:57 AM
I would have said it was AMAZINGLY distrurbing myself...

Anyway, just a reminder. THEY keep telling us we can't do stuff. The last remaining BIG 'they can't' IS...

They can't elect him. Money does not mean votes.

We need a MASSIVE sign and ad campaign playing this up. I bet we can bring in normal folks via signs about doing what they say we can't do.

Anti Federalist
12-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Bump...