PDA

View Full Version : Blather from my heart to yours!

Lucid American
12-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Let’s face it . . .

Geography doesn’t matter . . . we’re pioneers of a new century meeting in a world that is smaller than it has ever been. Hundreds if not thousands sacrificed time and comfort today braving horrendous weather to show support for a man who reluctantly allows his team to lift him upon their shoulders to show off to those unfortunate enough to just not “get it”.

But beyond those from Boston to Austin and Carolina to California the largest rally seen for a single candidate in some time happened right here in “Cyberia”. A full 25,000 first time donors joined in the festivities and once again proved that the Ron Paul Revolution is the strongest thing going today!

Well done everyone. Well done indeed! The timbers are trembling beneath the power elite, and in their heads their teeth join the beat. FEAR! This movement is building to all who are willing and interested in the resounding toll of LIBERTY!

Make no mistake, geography matters not . . . we weren’t in the same room or building or city or field, but we joined hands just the same and put forth an undeniable down payment today that will no doubt resonate through our tomorrows.

Momentum is undeniable, and it feels fucking incredible! Let’s bring our man into office, our troops back home, and our Constitution back to life!

Peace,
Steve

kaleidoscope eyes
12-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Well said sir, well said!

Lucid American
12-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks. I can remember a discussion I had with a friend a couple years back, after it was clear we'd all been deceived into supporting the Iraq war, where we mentioned at times having some romantic conception of the Vietnam era and wondering how we would react in such dismal times.

We decided that now that we suddenly were called from our spoiled, complacent slumber onto a path quickly descending into fascism, we were rather scared by it and feeling like we really had no outlet to bring anything constructive from our fear and anger.

And yet now here I am, feeling HOPE! Out of all that dark fear, Ron Paul has really made me feel incredibly optimistic about these days. We are making a stand not only for America but for the world here.