PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Video

kylejack
05-19-2007, 06:02 PM
This is a new one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9HTrQfcQE

Well, not totally new, but I hadn't seen this yet.

tnvoter
05-19-2007, 06:53 PM
3 cheers for PAUL-ITICS!

Melchior
05-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Interesting, but the editing in that video is really bad.

I would rather see the whole thing...

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-19-2007, 07:52 PM
So is Beck now PRO-Paul? I thought he hated our good man. Hard to tell for sure.

Melchior
05-19-2007, 08:00 PM
So is Beck now PRO-Paul? I thought he hated our good man. Hard to tell for sure.

He's not defending Ron Paul per se, he's saying those things Ron Paul said the United States government does is correct... but he's wrong that it causes terrorism. Who knows what his motivation is though, but I'm happy as long as his name and his face stays on TV. :p

billv
05-19-2007, 08:28 PM
If our actions, according to Beck, give the terrorists ammunition, then how does it not cause terrorist. It swells their ranks. More terrorists should equate to more terrorist acts.

kylejack
05-19-2007, 08:38 PM
If our actions, according to Beck, give the terrorists ammunition, then how does it not cause terrorist. It swells their ranks. More terrorists should equate to more terrorist acts.

I think that's why it would be great if Ron could get on there. If the basic premise is accepted that we're causing chaos in the Middle East, it is just a small jump to get him believing that terrorists can be created from that.