PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Ron Paul

Dave Wood
07-05-2007, 04:25 PM
This is a blog that has commented on Ron PAuls tennis shoes and attire.

Myself and another supporter have left comments and have been responded to by the fashion guru themselves. He/she sound like a lot of fun but they bring uo some good points. For those into image projection, it might be worth a moment to visit this site. It might help the Doctor out in ways that we havent thought about! Again, these people sound pretty down to earth so be nice.....heres the link

http://dcpleats.blogspot.com/

richard1984
07-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I think Dr. Paul's shoes are an endearing quirk. And besides, the man is a genius, so he's allowed to wear tennis shoes if he is more comfortable in them.
Imagine if Einstein had combed his hair neatly. Life just wouldn't be the same. I think it's the same with Ron Paul's shoes. :cool:

Dave Wood
07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL, LOL your right! This person is talking about how the more feebily minded folk might look at it, and we need them too. You have a very good point though!

Wyurm
07-05-2007, 04:45 PM
No, we might actually be onto something huge here. Ron Paul's shoes could be his claim to fame :). People that don't even care about politics seem interested in his shoes. Maybe a Dress Ron Paul program is in order :P Or we could get him on What Not To Wear.

Though I dont really want to change the real Ron Paul's wardrobe as I actually like it, it makes him more real.

beermotor
07-05-2007, 04:46 PM
can we get him in some Chuck Taylor All Stars? Hell yezzzz...

edit: crap I think that's Ellen's thing. Hrmf.

Roxi
07-05-2007, 05:36 PM
can we get him in some Chuck Taylor All Stars? Hell yezzzz...

edit: crap I think that's Ellen's thing. Hrmf.

how bout we pitch in and buy him some etnies...anyone know his size?