PDA

View Full Version : There should be a comedy movie about John McCain starring Steve Martin

dude58677
07-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Steve Martin as John McCain in a luxury jacuzzi being interviewed by Wolf Blitzer paid for by campaign funds:

Wolf Blitzer: What do you plan to do as President?

John McCain: Control spending.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I've said it once, and I will keep saying it. If McCain drops out of the race, his voters will be shopping around for a new candidate to support and this kind of stuff will not endear them to us or Ron Paul.

Please do not continue these kind of postings against other candidates that have the potential of dropping out.

atilla
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I've said it once, and I will keep saying it. If McCain drops out of the race, his voters will be shopping around for a new candidate to support and this kind of stuff will not endear them to us or Ron Paul.

Please do not continue these kind of postings against other candidates that have the potential of dropping out.

they won't be shopping in the Ron Paul internet mall. I've said it once, and I will keep saying it, if Ron Paul wins the republican nomination it will be because of new votors and new republicans. don't forget very few people vote in the primarys and less than half of those vote in the republican primarys. if 10% of the general population who have never voted before came out to vote in the republican primary against 4 neocons (or three without mccain) spliting the neocon vote, ron paul would win the winner take all primarys easily.

do you seriously beleive a john mccain war hawk supporter would ever vote for Ron Paul? i think you're just trying to spoil our fun.:D