PDA

View Full Version : grassroots effort at risk

steve005
12-16-2007, 09:54 PM
I am worried about the web sites and or forums we are using, to spread Ron's messege and to organize ourselves, either being shut down or sabotoged by anti paul people(everyone on top), they already started knocking videos off youtube because someone was spreading them with bots, but no one knows who,

I hade an Idea that I think would be a safeguard to the ron paul grassroots effort, we should start exchanging numbers and come up with lists of supporters, then we could divide the list up and everyone will keep a list of about 50-100 people(in print, not on a electronic database connected to web) then we can make it more advanced like say we have a rally in one city, the people who know about it could call 5 people each and each of them call five people and so on, we really should consider the risk of government/opposition intervention, even to the extent of the whole internet going down just to stop this movment. also we have a potential to get more people involved because most have phones not internet

Seth M.
12-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Join a meetup! :)