PDA

View Full Version : In the world of the Huckalon, this isn't happening.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey. Longtime lurker. First time poster. I've been going to Huck's to see what they have to say about the tea party.

No mention. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. What's going on?

wgadget
12-16-2007, 09:30 PM
It's called "denial."

Jmaths117
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey. Longtime lurker. First time poster. I've been going to Huck's to see what they have to say about the tea party.

They are afraid to mention us. They are incredibly intimidated by our grassroots. They see us winning all the polls online and chalk it up to "Paultron spammers", but they know better.

Jon S
12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
they also say that our ability to raise this much money does not mean ron has a strong message they say (and i have seen this over there many times) "ron paul may have the ability to raise a lot of money but WE have the stronger message" they are in some intense denial due to their poll numbers in iowa.

UCFGavin
12-16-2007, 09:35 PM
they also say that our ability to raise this much money does not mean ron has a strong message they say (and i have seen this over there many times) "ron paul may have the ability to raise a lot of money but WE have the stronger message" they are in some intense denial due to their poll numbers in iowa.

when you take a position like huckabee's, you MUST appeal to emotion. it is the only way you can win. so therefore, the people that are attracted to your position also rely on emotional arguments.

that is why a huckabee supporter will never beat an RP supporter in a debate.

rasheedwallace
12-16-2007, 09:35 PM
denial, confusion, sadness.

Chester Copperpot
12-16-2007, 09:37 PM

evidently at mikehuckabeeforum.com theyve made death threats against ron paul

VRP08
12-16-2007, 09:37 PM
hello and glad to see ya post!!

Mandrik
12-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Regardless of what they are doing on their forums, lets be respectful. We need everyone to rally around RP. I'm not finger pointing, but we don't make allies by being disrespectful.

Ron LOL
12-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Five stages of grief (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model):

Denial: The initial stage: "It can't be happening."
Anger: "Why ME? It's not fair!" (either referring to God, oneself, or anybody perceived, rightly or wrongly, as "responsible")
Bargaining: "Just let me live to see my child(ren) graduate."
Depression: "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"
Acceptance: "It's going to be OK."

:D

HankScorpio
12-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Most likely the Huckabee supporters don't care. They probably do not see Ron Paul as a real threat. Huck is way ahead of RP in nearly every state or national poll.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-16-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm starting to think these "scientific polls" are only there to advance the dinosaur media's agenda. Even Ann Coulter pointed that out. Seriously. I'm not dissing the guy or his supporters, but Huck is a glass jaw. It looks like the MSM is trying to ease in the Clinton presidency.

A vote for Huck is a vote for Hillary.

Drknows
12-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Most likely the Huckabee supporters don't care. They probably do not see Ron Paul as a real threat. Huck is way ahead of RP in nearly every state or national poll.

No hes not hes only a couple of points ahead in NH. Fred is in last place Tancredo is not even on the chart.

Lets remember some of these so called polling places leave ron paul off.

Plus they dont poll democrats for which republican they would vote for or NEW VOTERS. They usually call the 2004 - 2006 voters.

I think our fund raising speaks volumes. Our base is growing by leaps and bounds!!

Mandrik
12-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm starting to think these "scientific polls" are only there to advance the dinosaur media's agenda. Even Ann Coulter pointed that out. Seriously. I'm not dissing the guy or his supporters, but Huck is a glass jaw. It looks like the MSM is trying to ease in the Clinton presidency.

A vote for Huck is a vote for Hillary.

By all means, feel free to diss the guy. Just take it easy on his supporters. ;)

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-16-2007, 10:12 PM
By all means, feel free to diss the guy. Just take it easy on his supporters. ;)

No options can be taken off the table. :p

Tina
12-16-2007, 10:15 PM
when you take a position like huckabee's, you MUST appeal to emotion. it is the only way you can win. so therefore, the people that are attracted to your position also rely on emotional arguments.

that is why a huckabee supporter will never beat an RP supporter in a debate.

+1

Mani
12-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Actually here's a congrats from the Hucks Army guy. He was friendly and kind:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=57069

Tina
12-16-2007, 10:20 PM

That's not true they are very aware that Dr. Paul is a threat.