PDA

View Full Version : Promote the Ron Paul TV Special for Iowa (YouTube)

dircha
12-16-2007, 09:24 PM
"This is the first 15 minutes of a 30-minute TV special that will be broadcast throughout Iowa the weekend of Dec. 22-23. The toll-free number shown rings our office in Des Moines."

Part I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNWHmiGj-k

Part II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekzQrQfacg

The Official Campaign went to great expense to pull this off. Let's promote it on YouTube and spread it like wildfire to make the most out of this possible.

Prez4TheNet
12-16-2007, 09:28 PM
wow.... so this is it...

dircha
12-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Watched both parts. This is great!

All of this money we have raised really is defeating the mainstream media. Money talks. We are bypassing the media and taking our message straight to the people of Iowa in their homes.

Ron LOL
12-16-2007, 09:37 PM
So far I'm a little bit disappointed. He's doing it again -- he speaks as if everybody watching already knows his positions and he's just giving a review before the final exam. This could have been laid out a lot better.

VRP08
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM
So far I'm a little bit disappointed. He's doing it again -- he speaks as if everybody watching already knows his positions and he's just giving a review before the final exam. This could have been laid out a lot better.

I don't feel that way at all!!!

Shellshock1918
12-16-2007, 09:47 PM
I don't feel that way at all!!!

I agree, I think it helps attract people to his campaign.

MadOdorMachine
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Is there any way to download this directly? I would love to put this on DVD to give to others.

10thAmendmentMan
12-16-2007, 09:55 PM
It's not coming to NH? Seems like that'd be the state in which to run it given a choice between the two.

Ron Paul Fan
12-16-2007, 10:02 PM
It's not coming to NH? Seems like that'd be the state in which to run it given a choice between the two.

Maybe it will, but they would probably want to focus on different things for NH, don't you think? I live in Iowa and this will appeal to Iowa Republicans, but New Hampshire might be different especially with independents.

10thAmendmentMan
12-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Maybe it will, but they would probably want to focus on different things for NH, don't you think? I live in Iowa and this will appeal to Iowa Republicans, but New Hampshire might be different especially with independents.

I assumed that he'd only make one. With the money in his warchest now, he'd better!

Scott Wilson
12-16-2007, 10:20 PM
This video needs to go viral like no other. Email it everywhere now!