PDA

View Full Version : Keep up the great work everyone..

Give me liberty
12-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I am very greatfully that we have a man like ron paul who sticks to his own words and truth, and i am sure if he wins the election america will be again a great nation.

With incoming dollar collapse, how should that be fixed? well we cant just print money out of thin air, like ron paul said we should go back into old the ways before our nation even had printed money, you know (Gold & silver) also i have never seen such great activism for a candidate who loves freedom and truth and the laws of a country based on the Constitution.

If the main stream news media doesnt care about the constitution so what? the media dont work for the people anymore, they work for the big boys now they dont care about the people nor the peoples's problems, they only act like they do care because of they want ratings.

Remember what happens if some person or people saw a ufo? the media will then think that you are crazy, i dont think thats how the main stream news media should behave in a free society.

And for christians do you know that most of the other GOP and dem candidates
dont even the read bible? tell me if you can where the in the bible does it say go kill your enemy or go bomb them? other candidates are all members of the CFR
(Ron paul and Dennis Kucinich are not members of the CFR) some of the other elites candidates wants to stay in iraq even longer.

And other thing also to remember is that ron paul was the only GOP member of the congress in 1999 who was against the war in Yugoslavia and against natos bombing of serbia that took 79 days or 78 days which the bombing happend on a

christian holiday, plus he was against the mission aswell.

Yes even back then he was against clinton bombing of iraq like he is against the war in iraq today.

Well thats all i have to say.
Lets all do our part and help ron paul even more
sorry if this was a bit to long to read, its more like a reflection.

Btw how can i send the money for ron paul through the mail?

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Bump.

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 10:40 PM
bump