PDA

View Full Version : FCC Censorship

ChairmanMao
07-05-2007, 02:00 PM
We have heard rumors of the FCC blocking Jim Guest. The only problem is if he, or anyone else, had any evidence of this they probably would of come forward by now. So, lets go out and get some evidence! Call in to your local radio and television stations and tell them you want to see Jim Guest. He and Ron Paul's messages are the same, so if one is being blocked by the FCC both likely are. Focus on the Midwest and Florida. Note what they say and who said it. If reporters are not willing to find the story then the people can!

kylejack
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Just call Jim Guest's office and ask him.

ChairmanMao
07-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Its not that simple, if he was told something in confidence or off the record he cant going around claiming it as a smoking gun. If he had anything to say that could help he likely already would have.

kylejack
07-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Its not that simple, if he was told something in confidence or off the record he cant going around claiming it as a smoking gun. If he had anything to say that could help he likely already would have.

If he won't reveal it privately, why should we go on a campaign to have him confronted about this on national media? If he tells us he's being censored, that's one thing, but he's not. Let's just focus on Ron Paul.

WannaBfree
07-05-2007, 02:23 PM
If reporters are not willing to find the story then the people can!

Yes! We can write up our own stories, and I'm sure Alex Jones would give it exposure at his sites which I understand get millions of hits. Some may say it's preaching to the choir, but it's good to let their readers know what's going on, and then see where it goes from there. If anyone does writes an article, maybe they can post it here for some feedback & advice before sending it off. I really do think this is possible.

I put this up here because LIFE magazine seems to have forgotten to :rolleyes:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5618

it could use a bump now and again for the people who missed it. It's kinda inspiring I think. At least visitors to this forum will get a good impression.

ChairmanMao
07-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Ron Paul can't go to every small television station for an interview. But we can get a supporter of his on every station. That way we can spread Dr. Pauls views and get him a plug. If we can't get stories about him on the news at least we'll be able to get his name in the news.