PDA

View Full Version : !!---->>>>Breaking News<<<<-----!!

parke
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Please.. Do not feed trolls.

Lets focus on what we have accomplished. Whether it be getting delegates, donating $20, making signs or whatever. Individual accomplishments.

Today.. I converted 2-3 people at my nephews Bday party and have been glued to my computer since Ive been back.

The way I see it, RP's supporters pulled him 10M+ in less than one month. Thats pretty damn big. This is just the primary season. Its not the end of the quarter yet.

Do not feel discouraged for one second. We have accomplished more than Ron Paul himself ever expected. We are uniting under all creeds, backgrounds and colors because of the American message of freedom. If our movement keeps growing, with the help of the internet, it has the ability to catapult Ron Paul to the White House by inspiring the country. There has never been a man like Ron Paul running for President. The internet is truly changing politics.

Imagine the moment that the American Revolution was won.

I believe if the rest of the world heard about Ron Paul winning and pulling our troops out of their country, the world would sigh from relief. I bet some countries would ask us to stay. I bet Iran would lay off. I bet China would know that they wouldnt be able to suck our infrastructure so easily. I believe our economy WOULD BOOM.

Peace is a powerful message.

Freedom is popular.

kaberUSA
12-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Amen

JPFromTally
12-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Where did all these trolls come from? Baiting, bad language, combative, negative, etc.

rpfreedom08
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
I would feel bad if we didn't hit a million but to hit 5 million in one day is impossible for the other candidates so to me this is a huge victory. I was expecting 6 million or around there so I was pretty close.

MS0453
12-16-2007, 08:34 PM
I would feel bad if we didn't hit a million but to hit 5 million in one day is impossible for the other candidates so to me this is a huge victory. I was expecting 6 million or around there so I was pretty close.

The night is young

rpfreedom08
12-16-2007, 08:34 PM

I haven't been on since around 3pm so I haven't seen any trolls around, is it bad?

rpfreedom08
12-16-2007, 08:35 PM
The night is young

very true!

1913_to_2008
12-16-2007, 08:37 PM
I made 8 signs today. If I can find some more cardboard tomorrow, I'll make a ton more. Making a good stencil/template took the longest.

boondoggle
12-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Donate $50 more, guys! Now, or else a bear will bite you. In the weiner and/or vaginal region.

*cough*

Really, my mom said it happened once. To her. Naked.

eok321
12-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Who in here is bothered enough to worry about a poor little mcdrulyomnabee

parke
12-16-2007, 08:51 PM
I haven't been on since around 3pm so I haven't seen any trolls around, is it bad?

yes. very bad.:mad: