PDA

View Full Version : Breath, Regroup, and FIRE AGAIN! - One more BLAST from EACH OF US for LIBERTY!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Dear Ron Paul Revolutionaries,

Many of us have already sacrificed and made a donation today. Some of us have made more than one donation. The result has been successful. We have broken through Nov. 5ths numbers and are approaching 5+ million dollars!

However, I'm confident that we the freedom loving and CONSTITUTION respecting members of the Revolution can send out one more wave of donations! We must all FIRE one more time to make sure today is a HUGE victory that NO ONE can deny. The time to make one more round of donations is NOW!

I know money is tight and times are tough. However, if each and every one of us would dig deep for FREEDOM and make ONE MORE donation we could SOAR past Hillary Clinton's FAKE goal of 6.2 that the mainstream media has brainwashed people into believing is real. The blunt truth is that if we don't beat that goal the media will repeat over and over again, "However, their fundraising effort did not beat Hillary Clinton's total of 6.2 milion!"

If all of us take a deep look inside ourselves and realize LIBERTY is worth sacrificing for I'm sure we can ALL donate ONE MORE TIME! If you can, please make a very generous donation! Perhaps you can double your donation or even MAX OUT! However, perhaps you are really suffering badly and cannot make another large donation. Then please make the largest donation you can regardless of the size.

Every single one of us need to join in on this effort. If every person who has donated on Ron Paul forums who is not already maxed out donated we could BREAK ALL RECORDS!

This is our big chance to prove to the world RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Please donate ONE MORE TIME right now!

Breath, take out your credit card, and FIRE!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Please make an additional donation now!