PDA

View Full Version : Delaying your donation DAMAGES the final total! Donate NOW please!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Over the past day or so I've read that people are delaying their donations. Basically, instead of donating as EARLY as possible today they are going to wait until near the end of the day. Hey, it's their money and I respect they have the right to donate whenever they see fit. However, they need to know that doing so HARMS THE FINAL TOTAL of the Tea Party!

The higher we go and the closer we get to ten million the more likely people are to donate who have not donated already! The higher number GETS PEOPLE EXCITED and makes them want to be a part of something BIG! Also, the higher we go the more likely people who have already donated once today (but did NOT plan on donating again) will make A SECOND donation!

The more momentum we build NOW the more likely people are to donate! Also, the more momentum we build the more likely people are to donate again and INCREASE the size of their donation!

By HOLDING BACK and DELAYING your donation until later today you make it LESS likely others will donate! That means the true VALUE of your donation goes DOWN!

If you want to Tea Party to be as successful as possible and want your donation to have the MOST VALUE I urge you to donate immediately.

As a community we need to go ALL OUT and donate RIGHT NOW!

StateofTrance
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Please DONATE now. I don't know why people are waiting. It takes time to process transactions.

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
I agree. There is no reason to delay your donation.

Thomas Paine
12-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Just less than $100,000 to pass the $16M milestone for 4Q fundraising. Let's pass it in 15 minutes!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
There is no reason to wait or hesitate. It's time to go ALL OUT!

Who here is brave enough to MAX OUT for freedom right now?

dsentell
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
On November 6, we had high donation numbers, I suspect that the donations made late on November 5 did not post until the following day . . .

The Lesson is, if you want you donation to count TODAY, don't wait!

DO IT NOW!!!!

manny
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
What's the situation with time zones?

People not in EST need to be careful they don't miss out accidentally.....

mport1
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Over the past day or so I've read that people are delaying their donations. Basically, instead of donating as EARLY as possible today they are going to wait until near the end of the day. Hey, it's their money and I respect they have the right to donate whenever they see fit. However, they need to know that doing so HARMS THE FINAL TOTAL of the Tea Party!

The higher we go and the closer we get to ten million the more likely people are to donate who have not donated already! The higher number GETS PEOPLE EXCITED and makes them want to be a part of something BIG! Also, the higher we go the more likely people who have already donated once today (but did NOT plan on donating again) will make A SECOND donation!

The more momentum we build NOW the more likely people are to donate! Also, the more momentum we build the more likely people are to donate again and INCREASE the size of their donation!

By HOLDING BACK and DELAYING your donation until later today you make it LESS likely others will donate! That means the true VALUE of your donation goes DOWN!

If you want to Tea Party to be as successful as possible and want your donation to have the MOST VALUE I urge you to donate immediately.

As a community we need to go ALL OUT and donate RIGHT NOW!

qft. There are NO benefits to waiting.

mport1
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
What's the situation with time zones?

People not in EST need to be careful they don't miss out accidentally.....

Donations must be in before 12:00 EST.

steph3n
12-16-2007, 06:07 PM
blahblah it is my money I will donate when I please thank you. It doesn't hurt as long as it is today.

Doug1372
I don't know what you guys are talking about. it takes about 20 seconds from "submit" to seeing my name on the "board."

burningfur
bump

Thomas Paine
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Another $50K to pass $16M for the 4Q!!

jrich4rpaul
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
On November 6, we had high donation numbers, I suspect that the donations made late on November 5 did not post until the following day . . .

The Lesson is, if you want you donation to count TODAY, don't wait!

DO IT NOW!!!!

+1

REMEMBER TIME ZONES AS WELL.

We are donating in EASTERN STANDARD TIME

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 06:11 PM
It's absolutely critical that people stop delaying and donate immediately.

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Please don't delay! Please donate now!