PDA

View Full Version : Well played McCain.. Well Played!

Prez4TheNet
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
McCain single handedly took the steam out of Tea Party 07 with his Liebermann endorsement. If it wasn't for that and the News Paper endorsements, the press would have just as happily reported the Tea Party.

Pedro TT
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
McCain single handedly took the steam out of Tea Party 07 with his Liebermann endorsement. If it wasn't for that and the News Paper endorsements, the press would have just as happily reported the Tea Party.

This wasnt a coincidence. There was a reason it happened today and it was precisely to steal the media attention away from Tea Party.

jrich4rpaul
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
It's not McCain.. its the MSM in general. It's been useless Clinton/McCain coverage all day

bobmurph
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
His answer to Ron Paul raising Millions in a single day is getting a f*cking Democrat to endorse him...he must be so proud of what his campaign has become.

adpierce
McCain just showed his liberal stripes if this is true about having Lieberman as an endorsee

Luther
Only the most wicked and bloodthirsty would consider an endorsement by Joe Lieberman to be a good thing.

Spike Kojima
12-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Meh....

ne1buthilary
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
chill out everyone.. it wasn't until nov. 6th that the media picked up the money bomb.

Wyurm
Ewwww, how is that a good thing for McCain?

Ozwest
Monday morning the press will jump all over this.

Don't fret.

Tina
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Only the most wicked and bloodthirsty would consider an endorsement by Joe Lieberman to be a good thing.

That's the truth.

Ozwest
chill out everyone.. it wasn't until nov. 6th that the media picked up the money bomb.
Exactly.

FireofLiberty
Tomorrow the press will report on it. On the 5th that's how it went down, the coverage was on the 6th, and it's also Sunday and there's less news coverage on Sunday's.

theseus51
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
If I remember correctly, there was a few stories here and there on Nov 5. But the big stories came out Nov 6.

max
12-16-2007, 05:40 PM
McCain has been in bed with lunatic Zionists such as Lieberman his whole career...McCains father helped cover up the murder of 39 US sailors by Israel back in 1968..

Google: USS Liberty

It wouldnt surprise me if the whole McCain POW saga was staged in order to set the stage for his political future..

The Mccains are dirty...dirty people

bobmurph
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
If I remember correctly, there was a few stories here and there on Nov 5. But the big stories came out Nov 6.

They won't run stories about the teaparty while its going on because it could help increase the total. They'll wait until tomorrow when a story won't boost the fundraising.

apropos
12-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Remember, we need McCain in the race to dilute the vote further. This is a good thing. :)

Ulf5
12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
They won't run stories about the teaparty while its going on because it could help increase the total. They'll wait until tomorrow when a story won't boost the fundraising.

Well, maybe it won't boost tonight's fundraising, but if we get some more dough for the campaign later on in the week due to increased attention coming from the Tea Party, that's a good thing, too.

bobmurph
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, maybe it won't boost tonight's fundraising, but if we get some more dough for the campaign later on in the week due to increased attention coming from the Tea Party, that's a good thing, too.

Absolutely. Nevertheless, I'm sure that's at least part of the reason they're not reporting today.

Joey Wahoo
12-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Remember, we need McCain in the race to dilute the vote further. This is a good thing. :)

Yeah, but we don't need McCain moving into the top 3 in Iowa and NH and pushing us out. We need to work hard against McCain now.

Btw, JL has an "F" rating from the National Taxpayers Union and JM has an "A." I can't imagine they vote together on many things. The fact that a hardcore liberal Democrat would sign up with the neocon warrior McCain just shows how screwed up our system is right now.

Knightskye
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
The media will have something better to report tomorrow. I think I remember seeing some clips where they said Ron raised $2 million "so far". I'd rather them report a really big number.

Have we beaten the 3rd quarter totals in a single day? :D

max
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah, but we don't need McCain moving into the top 3 in Iowa and NH and pushing us out. We need to work hard against McCain now.

Btw, JL has an "F" rating from the National Taxpayers Union and JM has an "A." I can't imagine they vote together on many things. The fact that a hardcore liberal Democrat would sign up with the neocon warrior McCain just shows how screwed up our system is right now.

They agree on Israel and this war...and McCains "A" rating is a joke...

because how can u grade someone an "A" when he votes for all the spending that requires taxes to fund it...

If you tax...u have to borrow and print (a hidden tax)

rasheedwallace
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
fuck mccain, sorry about the language but hey, so true.

Delain
12-16-2007, 05:58 PM
They are fighting yesterdays war. The endorsement of an old war-mongering dual-loyal zionist more newsworthy than the endorsement of thousands and thousands real Americans who came through in force again today.

It reeks of a desperate establishment. :cool:

matthylland
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM

I think only the desperate would....!

Joey Wahoo
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
They agree on Israel and this war...and McCains "A" rating is a joke...

because how can u grade someone an "A" when he votes for all the spending that requires taxes to fund it...

If you tax...u have to borrow and print (a hidden tax)

I agree with you, of course. I should point out the Ron Paul is second only to Jeff Flake in their ratings. I have no idea how JM's ranking is so high, but no problem figuring out how JL's is so low.

The point is that liberals and so-called conservatives will team up to keep perpetual war going.

This is Exhibit A to why it doesn't matter these days whether one chooses to punch the D or the R.

Lets hope this is a desperate last gasp for McCain.

Matthew Zak
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
That's okay, because tomorrow morning when people get up for work, they'll be talking about Ron Paul.

Marceline88
12-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Way to take one for the team McCain......*rolls-eyes* Lieberman.....ew. Nice Israeli tactic. *rolls-eyes again*

wgadget
12-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Exhibit A, I love it! You're so right. If after this Dem endorsement of a Republican people can't see how these parties are one and the same, I don't know what it will take.

We should be thanking them for the exhibit. I'm sure we can make good use of it.

Zydeco
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
More will come tomorrow, but we're hardly being ignored. We've had stories today on the Tea Party from the AP, Boston Globe, The Hill, LA Times, the Washington Post, Drudge, and Instapundit.

Taco John
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
This endorsement is actually good news for us. McCain isn't stealing any Ron Paul supporters away. He's stealing Romney and Huckabee supporters. It just got easier for us to WIN Iowa AND New Hampshire.

Primbs
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
We do have the blimp which can overshadow McCain's events hopefully.

NOLA
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
If RP is asked about the endorsement he should say early polling means nothing if you don't have the money to go the distance.

BillyBeer
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
This endorsement doesnt mean anything. Political endorsements be Senators do not sway voters.

DirtMcGirt
12-16-2007, 06:07 PM
who would you rather have Lieberman or all the new donors today for RP? New donors hold more weight in my eyes

lucius
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
McCain has been in bed with lunatic Zionists such as Lieberman his whole career...McCains father helped cover up the murder of 39 US sailors by Israel back in 1968..

Google: USS Liberty

It wouldnt surprise me if the whole McCain POW saga was staged in order to set the stage for his political future..

The Mccains are dirty...dirty people

Your are right about his father!

On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. This USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.

USS Liberty Memorial: http://www.gtr5.com/

propanes
12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
These two have toured the country at speaking events for years.

Just search McCain Lieberman on Google and find there's talk of a M-L ticket.

For example, 'McCain-Lieberman Party' still emerging....

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/David_Brooks_McCainLieberman_Party_still_emerging_ 0809.html

http://www.postindependent.com/article/20050808/VALLEYNEWS/108080016

CelestialRender
12-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Just like the Hill-a-copter.

They're watching us like hawks (excuse the pun).

parke
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Monday morning the press will jump all over this.

Don't fret.

touche'

Screw McCain. Something big is going on. Nobody knows how this is going to play out.

Grandson of Liberty
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Not too concerned with the lack of stories today. Just hoping the true journalists are out there waiting for the final numbers to get their stories in, hopefully enough to combat the journagandists' stories I'm sure we'll also be seeing.

Stoli
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Joe Lieberman=Shitbag

d991
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Joe Lieberman=Shitbag

My sentiments exactly.
Why does the endorsement of the biggest neoconservative in congress warrant news? I'm just surprised he didn't endorse Giuliani. At least Giuliani has Norman Podhoretz on his foreign policy team, and he prays every day that Bush will bomb Iran. But either McCain or Rudy will be just as aggressive with Iran, so I'm sure Lieberman could have gone either way.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
12-16-2007, 07:53 PM
McCain just showed his liberal stripes if this is true about having Lieberman as an endorsee

No, McCain just showed his Zionist neo-Con stripes. And besides, Lieberman has the most annoying voice...

Falseflagop
12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
This sendorsement shows the power of AIPAC!! And the zionist lobby that conrtrola McCain!!

Thomas Paine
12-16-2007, 07:57 PM
McCain is going to be toast after NH. What a waste of endorsements this weekend for him!

eok321
12-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Never mind mccain...
Its better to hit the news tomorrow with a bigger total + the following night people will say hey this guy ron paul was on the news last night when they're watchin glen beck on tuesday.
another cookie to the campaugn HQ if you ask me...or $50 seen as the donations are flatlinining today

Sandra
12-16-2007, 08:07 PM
The trouble is with the MSM is when there is an increase in frequency in Ron Paul commercials and ads, people KNOW that money has to be involved. Those people question the reason the MSM ignored the apparent cash saturation that candidate had and eventually the media will cover the candidate better as to cover their ass. Big media has a lot to lose when they appear to be out of the loop and uninformed.

koob
12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Ewwww, how is that a good thing for McCain?

not good. just interesting!

steph3n
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
our day is tomorrow and tuesday!!!