PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This country is screwed up. DONATE TIL IT HURTS!

krott5333
12-16-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm good for another $100. That puts me up to $350 for the day.

cmon damnit, donate more more more more!

son of liberty
12-16-2007, 03:24 PM
you just convinced me! 'til it hurts!

iloveronpaul
12-16-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm with you. I just droped another $100. Now I'm broke and maxed out. This is our last chance to take our country back, so it's well worth it. Let's do this guys!

boondoggle
12-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Blimp

krott5333
12-16-2007, 03:38 PM
i did $125.
I'm up to $400 for the day.

cmon guys, keep it up!

krott5333
12-16-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm with you. I just droped another $100. Now I'm broke and maxed out. This is our last chance to take our country back, so it's well worth it. Let's do this guys!

let it not be said that we did nothing...

I make $8.75 an hour. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. But I am also in debt to my country. Its time to take it back!

pacelli
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
This country is most definitely headed in the wrong direction. Big corporations like Halliburton charge $50 per little styrofoam plate, each time a soldier fills the plate in Iraq. Support the troops? How about bringing them out of harm's way, I can't think of any greater way to support them.

How about treating our veterans with the respectful medical treatment they deserve instead of herding them into sub-par medical facilities and literally butchering them? How about giving them access to appropriate mental health care instead of denying that PTSD exists.

We have been led down a path of giving up our national sovereignty to foreign interests. Big businesses seek cheap labor in China while their unhealthy manufacturing processes kill our pets, poison our food supply, endanger our children, and drill for oil off the Cuban coast. How about ending this ridiculous embargo with Cuba and beginning some commerce with them?

"There are new reports out circulating that Chinese firms are planning to slant drill off the Cuban coast near the Florida Straits, tapping into U.S. oil reserves that are estimated at 4.6 billion to 9.3 billion barrels. This compares with 4 billion to 10 billion barrels believed to be beneath the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge, where drilling is held up in Congress due to the objections of environmental groups which warn of endangering caribou."

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/china_starts_oil_drilling.html

Meanwhile you have big government raping our civil liberties afforded to us by the constitution, plotting a military dictatorship, centralized control, and concentration camps. REALID? Are you going to stand by and watch the nation's fears of terrorism be exploited into a biometric national ID card? The military-industrial-complex denies everything dangerous to our freedom-- barbarous torture, surveillance of innocent americans, intent on developing weather control technology, to prior plans to stage terror attacks to provide a justification for war (google Operation Northwoods).

It is time that Americans stand up and say, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore".

On second thought, lets support a presidential candidate who will continue this administration's vicious pre-emptive war policy and further isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Lets go ahead and spend more of our money on an unconstitutional war on the rest of the middle east. Blow it up and pave it over, right? CIA is a civilian organization? Sounds good to me, except even the CIA is now headed by an air force general.

Give me a break! We have gotten so far away from the tenets which this country was founded upon that it makes me ill. Dr. Paul is right-- our founders would be disgusted and are probably spinning in their graves.

We have an obligation to save this country, give today for a peaceful future.

1913_to_2008
12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
//

JayAre
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
youre the man krott i see you post all the time here and on that other BIG forum ;) I'm broke too, but I will donate on my credit card and take care of it next month.

rory096
12-16-2007, 04:16 PM
youre the man krott i see you post all the time here and on that other BIG forum ;) I'm broke too, but I will donate on my credit card and take care of it next month.
ban, rule #1