PDA

View Full Version : Joe Loserman to endorse McCain tomorrow per Drudge

Joey Wahoo
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Proving that NOTHING matters to the neocons more than perpetual war

JL is a hardcore liberal, yet he'll sign up with JM to help assure a neocon warrior gets the nomination.

Micahyah
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
yep, the neocons are on the left and the right. These are the two that have been carrying water for the Iraq war all year, as well as leading the charge to attack Iran.

CelestialRender
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Perfect. McCain got a lot of boosts today, but his campaign is still bankrupt, so he creates a lovely spoiler effect for the neocons.

Luther
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Jew Lieberman

BerlinForFreedom
12-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Jew Lieberman

WTF? Who cares? Christians would never back a neocon, eh? :mad:

Joey Wahoo
12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Luther you are way out of line.

Take it to stormfront, where it belongs.

Luther
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
WTF? Who cares? Christians would never back a neocon, eh? :mad:

Luther you are way out of line.

Take it to stormfront, where it belongs.

Lieberman and his allies, Jew and Christian alike, advocate policies that are tantamount to genocide, yet I am the racist for pointing out his religious inspiration? Is it also racist to point out that Osama Bin Laden is a Muslim? Lieberman clearly wants to follow in the footsteps of his Old Testament ancestors, and many Christians find the genocidal example of the ancient Hebrews to be influential as well. The individual, and also the system of beliefs that informs the individual's wickedness, are both to be condemned.

Yaron Nahari
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Lieberman and his allies, Jew and Christian alike, advocate policies that are tantamount to genocide, yet I am the racist for pointing out his religious inspiration? Is it also racist to point out that Osama Bin Laden is a Muslim? Lieberman clearly wants to follow in the footsteps of his Old Testament ancestors, and many Christians find the genocidal example of the ancient Hebrews to be influential as well. The individual, and also the system of beliefs that informs the individual's wickedness, are both to be condemned.

Oy vay...

So by you, I am Ron Paul supporter because I am a Satanist? Please, be a mensch.

Gevalt and gefilta fish,
Shalom!

davidkachel
12-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Jew Lieberman

As far as I am concerned the RP movement does not need YOU!
Whatever you may have done to help the cause you just undid, without possibility of redemption. GET LOST!

ADMIN: Please get this hate-monger's IP address and ban him permanently.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-16-2007, 08:21 PM

Luther I am a Registered Republican, am I responsible for the Iraq War? Your group generalization and mentality is stupid.

dircha
12-16-2007, 08:21 PM

So, "Muslim Bin Laden"? "Christian Robertson"? Why would you call him "Jew Lieberman"?

The individual, and also the system of beliefs that informs the individual's wickedness, are both to be condemned.

So, "Jew" is a "system of beliefs" that "informs wickedness" and is "to be condemned"?

Jewish, in the contemporary use of the term, is his ethnicity. He can't NOT be Jewish. He can choose not to practice Judaism, but he was born Jewish and can't choose not to be Jewish. Condemning someone for their ethnicity IS racism - that's pretty much the definition.

dircha
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
But I agree. If McCain wants to hitch himself to the Sore Loserman wagon, I'm happy to see him go.

weagle
12-16-2007, 08:25 PM
This is good for us. No RP supporter was going to vote for McCain. He is far behind in polls and this might draw votes to him from other "front-runners". RP then wont need as high % to win.

Thomas Paine
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
FU Luther!

Luther
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Oy vay...

So by you, I am Ron Paul supporter because I am a Satanist? Please, be a mensch.

Gevalt and gefilta fish,
Shalom!

Though I know virtually nothing about Satanism, I am confident that the correlation between the beliefs of Satanism and the philosophy of Ron Paul is zero or negative. It is therefore irrational to believe that your Satanic religion is the cause of your support of Ron Paul. There is, however, a relatively high correlation between most religions, whether it be Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Mormonism, and such depraved ideas as slavery, tyranny, racism, genocide, misogyny, incest, polygamy, etc. When someone like Lieberman, for example, professes belief in Judaism, and also advocates racist and genocidal policies, it is not irrational to believe that there is causation between the religion beliefs and the actions of the individual. Just as it is not irrational to believe that belief in Islam is a cause of suicide terrorism. The entire "war on terror," which is really just the secularized euphemism for the "war of civilizations," which virtually all of its proponents actually believe and want it to be, is based on perverse religious ideologies, on both sides of the struggle. The ideologies themselves, and not just their outcomes, should be condemned.

Luther
12-16-2007, 08:50 PM
So, "Muslim Bin Laden"? "Christian Robertson"? Why would you call him "Jew Lieberman"?

Yes, people like Osama Bin Laden and Pat Robertson should have their religious affiliation attached to their names with the greatest possible frequency.

So, "Jew" is a "system of beliefs" that "informs wickedness" and is "to be condemned"?

Read the Old Testament and compare that with the generally accepted definition of wickedness.

Jewish, in the contemporary use of the term, is his ethnicity. He can't NOT be Jewish. He can choose not to practice Judaism, but he was born Jewish and can't choose not to be Jewish. Condemning someone for their ethnicity IS racism - that's pretty much the definition.

I am not condemning him for his ethnicity, but for his beliefs as manifested in his actions. If your accusation of racism against me is true, then I should also condemn people like Noam Chomsky, Daniel Barenboim, and others of Jewish ethnicity, regardless of what they personally believe. But I don't, so your accusation is exposed as false. It is not my fault that the English language has failed to differentiate between the Jewish religion and the Jewish ethnicity. This linguistic shortcoming will not deter me from criticizing the Jewish religion and those Jews who would impose its ancient evil on the modern world.

Joe Knows
12-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Proving that NOTHING matters to the neocons more than perpetual war

JL is a hardcore liberal, yet he'll sign up with JM to help assure a neocon warrior gets the nomination.

I see a more sinister purpose. This is a prelude to a McCain-Leiberman Unity 08 ticket.

Luther
12-16-2007, 09:06 PM
As far as I am concerned the RP movement does not need YOU!
Whatever you may have done to help the cause you just undid, without possibility of redemption. GET LOST!

ADMIN: Please get this hate-monger's IP address and ban him permanently.

Calling someone, accurately, a Jew, is hateful? If that's what hateful means to you, then your vocabulary has been divorced from the dictionary. I think people like Lieberman are hateful and racist, because they call for preemptive nuclear attacks against Iranian Muslims, and for perpetuating the Muslim killing fields in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't agree with you about the meaning of the word hate or about the concept of freedom (I would never advocate censorship of someone I didn't agree with), but I accept that the Ron Paul movement does need people with your level of intelligence if it is to be successful.

trey4sports
12-16-2007, 09:11 PM
guys, chill out.

were here for the good Doctor so lets all just support him any way we can and STFU about our differences, this really isn't the time

Luther
12-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Luther I am a Registered Republican, am I responsible for the Iraq War? Your group generalization and mentality is stupid.

I haven't engaged in group generalization.

Regarding the war against Iraq, there is a hierarchy of responsibility. Ultimate responsibility lies with George Bush; the decision was his. Great responsibility also lies with those who advised the puppet president: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, George Tennant, other leading neoconservatives and American imperialists, and influential war profiteers throughout the military industrial complex. These first two categories of individuals I believe should be tried for treason, crimes against the peace, and crimes against humanity. Congress also bears a great deal of responsibility; they could have and should have overruled the president's desire to go to war. However, there is the difficulty of plausible deniability, the "if I knew then what I know now" argument. It is an argument I am personally unsympathetic to, but it does at least reduce somewhat the level of responsibility of Congress. Those who voted for George Bush in 2004 also bear some responsibility for the continuation of the war against Iraq. There is no guarantee that John Kerry would have changed course, but a vote for Bush was a vote of approval for the war. Those who voted for Bush believing that the war against Iraq was necessary for American national security, though guilty of ignorance, bear less moral responsibility than those who voted for Bush because they desired the continuation and escalation of the "war of civilizations" in which they hoped millions of Muslims would die in revenge for 9/11 and for being infidels. All citizens of the United States bear some degree of responsibility for the government that we have.

"Ultimately, the people get the government they deserve."