PDA

View Full Version : John McCain & MSM trying hard...

reaver
12-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Joe Lieberman endorsing John McCain tomorrow. Which will make more news: a senseless endorsement or a fundraising record? Duh- a senseless endorsement :(

Daveforliberty
12-16-2007, 03:11 PM
This is McCain's last gasp. After he tanks in Iowa and disappoints in New Hampshire, it's over.

reaver
12-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I had a dream about a month ago where I saw Liebermans name on a campaign sign. Bill Kristol mentioned a Unity 08' ticket. (Sounds like he is planning on losing)

fedup100
12-16-2007, 03:16 PM
its the jewish endorsement.

Cleaner44
12-16-2007, 03:19 PM
The MSM will have fun trying to explain their position that McCain is "top tier" while raising less than 1/4 of the money that Ron Paul raises. Oh yeah, its all about the polls.

F U Frank!

Thomas Paine
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
After promoting Huckabee, now the MSM is going to start turning on him and try to prop up McCain. Next they'll try to rehabilitate one of the other establishment candidates like Thompson, Guiliani, or Romney.

voytechs
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
After promoting Huckabee, now the MSM is going to start turning on him and try to prop up McCain. Next they'll try to rehabilitate one of the other establishment candidates like Thompson, Guiliani, or Romney.

Have you ever seen a chicken running around with no head attached? (I have on a farm.) This kind'd reminds me of the Old Media. They don't know what to do, nothing is working. All the other candidates jump in polls like kangaroos, RP is steady and rising. He's army is doubling every month and out raising all the GOP and soon democratic candidates. They just don't know what to do, no dirt on this guy either.

Every time they try to pin something on the supporters, their cameras only reveal mothers with children, college students and veterans. Nothing to latch on to.

james1906
12-16-2007, 03:43 PM
To think this guy was almost our VP. Point this out to all the Gore-lovers out there.