PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for Advertising for Ron Paul

Lord Xar
07-05-2007, 01:05 AM
You make a couple hundred of Flyers.. Put all the pertinent info on them.. 2-sided..

Then you pay someone 8-10 dollars an hour or just say $50 for the whole lot, and they go and put the pamphlets on the doors of every house in a neighborhood.

You canvased hundreds of houses.

You can also buy small advertisements in the back of local papers in the "classifieds" section... not much.. $30 a month or so...

Hire a crop-duster and have them fly a Ron Paul banner :-)

ChrisM
07-05-2007, 01:10 AM
You make a couple hundred of Flyers.. Put all the pertinent info on them.. 2-sided..

Then you pay someone 8-10 dollars an hour or just say $50 for the whole lot, and they go and put the pamphlets on the doors of every house in a neighborhood.

You canvased hundreds of houses.

Volunteers are free, willing, and honest ;)

You can also buy small advertisements in the back of local papers in the "classifieds" section... not much.. $30 a month or so...
It's not that cheap here!

Hire a crop-duster and have them fly a Ron Paul banner :-)
If you have the money to hire a pilot to do that. Gas isn't cheap.

Lord Xar
07-05-2007, 01:19 AM
well, for me.. I have more money than time :-) So paying somebody $50 to pass out a bunch of flyers is not a big deal.

When I say classifieds, there are usually a few smaller publications in a city. For instance, where I am at - we something called the argonaut and other "smallish" papers. Their pricing is usually inexpensive...

Actually.. I just got an idea... where I live there is a nice long promenade.. a few blocks long.. on the weekend it is VERY VERY PACKED with people... I will speak no further :-)

Mesogen
07-05-2007, 01:19 AM
I know I would detest a flyer being stuck on my door.

I know I never look in the classifieds unless I need something specific.

I usually laugh at anything flying behind a plane on a banner.

I don't think most people are very different.

Lord Xar
07-05-2007, 01:23 AM
I know I would detest a flyer being stuck on my door.

I know I never look in the classifieds unless I need something specific.

I usually laugh at anything flying behind a plane on a banner.

I don't think most people are very different.

Maybe you are just grouchy! ;)

I am noticing that most voters have not heard of Ron Paul.... the idea is for name recognition... Unless you comb the streets with volunteers speaking the gospel about ron paul, or if he puts out commercials -- he isn't gonna be known. It is very obvious the media is intentionally covering him up... so, my thought is name recognition..

I use to be into marketing in my younger days for bands, so I am just throwing ideas out there... nothing more....