PDA

View Full Version : Global Advertisement???

MyKillK
12-16-2007, 02:23 PM
I was listening to Ron Paul Radio, and the breaking news was that ELiberty's commercial shoot may be a "global" advertisement campaign, depending how much is raised. If that is true, that's really amazing news.

Highstreet
12-16-2007, 02:29 PM
I was listening to Ron Paul Radio, and the breaking news was that ELiberty's commercial shoot may be a "global" advertisement campaign, depending how much is raised. If that is true, that's really amazing news.

WOW!!!

That would be amazing!!

greendiseaser
12-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Call me ignorant, but what is the real value of a GLOBAL ad campaign?

I think most of the world follows American politics better than the average American, for one thing.

The other thing, the OBVIOUS thing, is that the rest of the world will NOT be VOTING!

The money would be FAR better spent on local billboards, moving billboards, rallys, local media spots, etc etc etc ...

RSLudlum
12-16-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm wondering what are the troops allowed to watch overseas on vs. off-base?

jarofclay
12-16-2007, 02:37 PM
I agree w/ Greendiseaser. The impact for a global campaign would be peanuts compared to more money spent here. I mean really! We are for Ron Paul because he IS NOT A GLOBALIST. Why would we have global ads? LOL

AdamT
12-16-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm sure he meant "national".

asmartchimp
12-16-2007, 02:57 PM
I think he meant national :rolleyes:

DrNoZone
12-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Call me ignorant, but what is the real value of a GLOBAL ad campaign?

I think most of the world follows American politics better than the average American, for one thing.

The other thing, the OBVIOUS thing, is that the rest of the world will NOT be VOTING!

The money would be FAR better spent on local billboards, moving billboards, rallys, local media spots, etc etc etc ...

Exactly....if they start a global campaign, they're idiots.

speciallyblend
12-16-2007, 03:02 PM
excuse me this needs to be on the ronpaulradio folder,this shouldnt be posted here,please move before you piss off folks like the mod nazis