05-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Get ready to puke

This is MSNBC's way to belittle and humiliate Ron Paul

This makes me bloody angry

Note what they say to Ron Paul supporters

12. Ron Paul
Texas congressman Last Ranking: 9
Just please stop e-mailing us. Thanks.

These rankings are ordered by likelihood of winning the Republican primary and are based on a number of factors, including organization, money, buzz and polling.

Disgusting!

Click here to see this disgusting MSNBC ranking (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16711064/from/RS.3/)

kylejack
05-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Way too many reposts in here.

Therion
05-19-2007, 02:23 PM
If they think Ron Paul doesn't have a chance, then instead of grumbling, let's go out and prove them wrong. Use your talents, make signs, spread the word.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-19-2007, 02:27 PM
They just look like fools. I wouldn't sweat over them. Who would see that and not say "wtf?"

Paul has been endorsed by Bill Maher, Pat Buchanan, The View (whatever that is) will be on Wolf Blitzer again tomorrow, has been getting more face time and ink that I would have thought possible just a week ago.

Screw MSNBC's puny little ranking page.

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 02:29 PM
They just look like fools. I wouldn't sweat over them. Who would see that and not say "wtf?"

Paul has been endorsed by Bill Maher, Pat Buchanan, The View (whatever that is) will be on Wolf Blitzer again tomorrow, has been getting more face time and ink that I would have thought possible just a week ago.

Screw MSNBC's puny little ranking page.

They are gonna have egg on their faces!

This is not going to stop.

MediaTruthNetwork
05-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Hmmm...

A nice viral video showing this new polling article and screenshots of all
the mainstream polls that Ron Paul has won would be fitting.

Especially the screenshot of MSN's own debate polls showing Ron
totally dominating the polls. :D

Video experts... you have the ball.

- Dave

ThePieSwindler
05-19-2007, 03:06 PM
This reminds me alot of the book 1984, where if history can be rewritten and forgotten by the public in one day, as if it never happened. Ron Paul hands down won NBC's "debate winner" polling, yet now they are ranking him in last place. Giuliani is bumbling idiot, does not even check his facts, and uses a vague appeal to the people that "being there" on 9/11 gives him the right to attack Ron Paul without even knowing the facts.

Simply put, Ron Paul cites references, facts, uses historical examples, and constitutional examples to put forth and defend a point. People like Giuliani use feelings and try to appeal to an emotion that isnt even held by the majority. Who is the better candidate? Should be flipflopped, but it seems MSNBC and the Rupert Murdoch-owned mass media deals in extensive doublethink.

CurtisLow
05-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah this poll is just them dreaming that those are the facts...

It's just MSNBC trying to brain wash people..

It's not worth 2 cents!

Exponent
05-19-2007, 03:32 PM
The previous thread that covered this article. (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=450)