PDA

View Full Version : Pessimistic Prediction for TeaParty

strategos
12-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I make this post not to sink your spirits, but to keep your dreams on the ground, lest you be dissapointed.
I beleive that today will yield 6-8mil. Heres why:
1. http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/dec_16_v_nov_5_extended_total.html, this is a good way to compare the two days. While we had a good birst early on and are beating November 5th by a lot, remember it's Saturday and people can stay up to donate at midnight and after.
2. Many people maxed out who were big contributers on Novmber 5th, as you can see by the moneyraising chipins, there are a few people who give a ton, these kind of people are probably maxed out, although we may gain more for the day.

I just think this is a more realistic prediction, feel free to disagree.

richk
12-16-2007, 12:39 PM
What's wrong with 6-8 million? :confused:
I would consider that a huge success. :D
Quit trying to stir up trouble. :confused:

stljim
I think that breaking the one day record would be a great goal for today.

Midnight77
As long as we are over Hillary's $6.2 ... then we'll make major headlines.

TheConstitutionLives
12-16-2007, 12:43 PM
As long as we are over Hillary's $6.2 ... then we'll make major headlines.

That's what I'm hoping for.

PineGroveDave
12-16-2007, 12:46 PM
We exceeded our goal of 12M and because of that I am exceedingly happy. TBH, when the figure of 12M was thrown out initially I thought to myself "Well it's a good goal, but I don't know if we can do it." I'm glad to have been proven wrong.

mtmedlin
12-16-2007, 01:04 PM
My only goal is 6.2 or more. We will have the ALL TIME, unquestionable highest funraising day in political history.

Gimme Some Truth
12-16-2007, 01:16 PM
I make this post not to sink your spirits, but to keep your dreams on the ground, lest you be dissapointed.
1. http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/dec_16_v_nov_5_extended_total.html, this is a good way to compare the two days. While we had a good birst early on and are beating November 5th by a lot, remember it's Saturday and people can stay up to donate at midnight and after.
2. Many people maxed out who were big contributers on Novmber 5th, as you can see by the moneyraising chipins, there are a few people who give a ton, these kind of people are probably maxed out, although we may gain more for the day.

Erm... whats pessimistic about 6-8million?!?

People expecting 10-15mill in one day were living in the clouds.

Joey Wahoo
12-16-2007, 01:18 PM

Nothing pessimistic about that bro. If it ended right now we've already smashed through the quarterly goal, which seemed unreachable when it was announced.

This is all gravy....

rockwell
The goal was 12 million for the quarter and we beat it, everything else is cake.

secron7
Well I know Dr. Paul mentioned he was hoping for about 15 million, and we're obviously going to break that.

fireinme
12-16-2007, 01:19 PM
That sounds like optimism to me.

fireworks_god
12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm still thinking 10-15 million today.

I think the dollar per minute will take an upswing in the evening that will be very effective in catapulting this trend beyond the image cast by the 5th's trend. Perhaps Ron Paul will mention something about this on CBS and speak well on there and bring millions to vote. :P

fireworks_god
12-16-2007, 01:21 PM
We're too satisfied with our success. That could/could have easily be/been 15-20 million today. ;)

Abu
12-16-2007, 01:23 PM
The goal was 12 million for the quarter and we beat it, everything else is cake.

Then let's make it a huge, giant, massive cake.