PDA

View Full Version : Rick Beltram on Fred Thompson Forum

Chester Copperpot
07-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Check out this thread I think he's going insane... yes. im mmikeyj on that place

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?p=126&posted=1#post126

LizF
07-04-2007, 09:19 PM
lol...and he's quite the potty mouth too! :p

Give me liberty
07-04-2007, 09:19 PM
lol I bet he has no idea about what government policy is anyway lol.

Chester Copperpot
07-04-2007, 09:21 PM
lol I bet he has no idea about what government policy is anyway lol.

This is too funny.. Now some guy 'Ed. F' is over there.. and another guy Iran 1953

I especially like how Ron Pau beats Thompson on his own poll on his own website like 25% to 75%

specsaregood
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Check out this thread I think he's going insane... yes. im mmikeyj on that place

There will be more ron paul people on that forum than fred thompson supporters. It's gonna be fun. It is interesting that any internet grassroots support for other cadidates could easily backfire, as the more dedicated RP supporters with the message of the Constitution will just use that as yet another resource to educate people.

shrugged0106
07-04-2007, 09:33 PM
This is too funny.. Now some guy 'Ed. F' is over there.. and another guy Iran 1953

I especially like how Ron Pau beats Thompson on his own poll on his own website like 25% to 75%

LOL, I just made it 76.92% for ya.

Oddball
07-04-2007, 09:34 PM
No matter, let's maintain low tones, peeps.

Board wars seriously suck ass.

shrugged0106
07-04-2007, 09:35 PM

Not a chance I EVER post there:)

MozoVote
07-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Fred Thompson is the brooding, Hamlet-like theatre of 2007, like Mario Cuomo used to be.

I don't think he will run unless he announces and proves otherwise.

Kandilynn
07-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow going to that forum is like watching The Colbert Report times ten. I don't think anyone in the entire forum is a Fred Thompson supporter.

johnrocks
07-04-2007, 09:42 PM

I concur ace!!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 09:47 PM

You won't see me post there...

Jive Dadson made a good comment in that thread linked. I agreee with him.

Fred Thompson forums are not a good place to find RP converts...

kalami
i was just thinking that it could be advantageous to create forum boards for all the presidential candidates or other notable political figures so as to covertly control their online buzz =d

I wonder if Rupert Murdoch would buy this forum.

MozoVote
You're right. An army of Thompson supports would come over here and convert all the RP'ers with their wit and logic. /sarcasm off/

Cunningham
07-04-2007, 09:49 PM
I like the part where Beltran said, "He is a nobody who is just trying to confuse the issues." LOL. Ron's confusing things with all that darn Constitution talk. How we supposed to pander to the Constitution and support all these authoritarian laws with Ron screwing things up. It's making Fred's supporters brains hurt with all this thinking.

Oddball
07-04-2007, 09:51 PM
A rather humorous observation:

If you don't want to talk about him, why start a thread about him??

kalami
07-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha. I like how criticizing Fred Thompson's support for Bush's pardoning of Libby is akin to treason.

Oh and Beltram is a smart one

Bush did the right thing. Libby was helping protect our freedoms and was a great service to the country and President Bush. No need to punish the poor fellow for just doing his job and patriotic duty.

DjLoTi
07-04-2007, 09:56 PM
lol @ fredsforums. dude.. there's like 9 members... lol

angelatc
07-04-2007, 09:56 PM

Hear hear! We don't have any business on Fred Thompson boards promoting Ron Paul.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 09:58 PM

It was the police chief of Houston who said we should put camera's inside people's homes Mitrosky...

I saw you talking about that in another thread...

Here is the link to the news story:

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=4508858

paulitics
07-04-2007, 10:01 PM
They want cameras everywhere to protect us from the boogyman, and they are saying things like the constitution is outdated. Pretty scary.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-04-2007, 10:02 PM

Where's the poll?

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 10:03 PM
I know.. I just read some stuff from that woman named Sally. It's even hard to respond to someone who thinks the gummit putting up cameras everywhere is a good thing. oooohhhh.... keep us safe. Do whatever you want, but just keep us safe.

angelatc
07-04-2007, 10:03 PM
You can't vote unless you join. http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=14

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Where's the poll?

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=14

kalami
07-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Which one of you made this thread? Very subtle. I especially like the name "GoFred."

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM
They want cameras everywhere to protect us from the boogyman, and they are saying things like the constitution is outdated. Pretty scary.

VERY SCARY!

If they think the Constitution is so "outdated" then there is a process we call; Amending the Constitution.

torchbearer
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM
so, members of fred's forums are voting for ron paul?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Which one of you made this thread? Very subtle. I especially like the name "GoFred."

LOL!

Good one.

specsaregood
07-04-2007, 10:06 PM
//

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 10:08 PM
so, members of fred's forums are voting for ron paul?

Yeah, but I don't think they are Fred supporters. :)

torchbearer
07-04-2007, 10:10 PM
The dude beltram was talking about a 'legal' way to muzzle ron paul. he seemed smug, like a plan is already in action to exclude him and diminish him.
Those are fighting words... and i'm about pissed.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
The dude beltram was talking about a 'legal' way to muzzle ron paul. he seemed smug, like a plan is already in action to exclude him and diminish him.
Those are fighting words... and i'm about pissed.

Yea I saw that... We The People need to make sure crap like this doesn't happen...

MozoVote
07-04-2007, 10:12 PM
We'll, let's see if a fence and enhanced border patrol can keep us out. :D

LibertyEagle
Join the group calling the Iowa delegates!!!! Don't get mad, GET EVEN!

specsaregood
//

MozoVote
07-04-2007, 10:14 PM
This is sooooo funny. It really shows what a paper tiger of a campaign that is.

torchbearer
07-04-2007, 10:14 PM
not mad... i'm pissed.
beltram is the example of how the republican elite think...
people are nothing but slaves to be used.... my blood pressure is going up...

kalami
07-04-2007, 10:16 PM
I made the name Fred2008. Time for some subversion.

njandrewg
07-04-2007, 10:17 PM
they have 33 registered members according to the stats = FAIL

Currently Active Users: 111 (12 members and 99 guests)

hells_unicorn
07-04-2007, 10:18 PM
not mad... i'm pissed.
beltram is the example of how the republican elite think...
people are nothing but slaves to be used.... my blood pressure is going up...

I sympathize, garbage like this was the reason that I left the Republican party 6 years ago.

Bluedevil
07-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Someone should post this video over there, its pretty funny
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K7aFXRAW7mg

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I made the name Fred2008. Time for some subversion.

I don't think subversion is such a good idea...

Would we like it if Fred Thompson supporters came over here and trolled, spammed, and spewed a bunch of crap?

Just remember Ron Paul: "Would we like it if China had bases on our land or their navy in the Gulf of Mexico?"

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
It's a waste of time, folks. Turn your attention to something that can help our own candidate. There's plenty to do.

kalami
07-04-2007, 10:38 PM
You know there are probably only 3 real Fred Thompson supporters on that site and the other 115 are Ron Paul supporters trying to convince the other 3 they should be one too.

Mom4Ron
07-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Really you guys. Oddball's right. Board wars suck and we would really be doing Ron Paul, his campaign (and therefore our country) a disservice if we go about conducting ourselves in an untoward manner. Don't give them an excuse to come over here and make a mess.

LibertyOfOne
07-04-2007, 11:14 PM
There is no one on that website anyways.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-04-2007, 11:17 PM
How about just go over there and ask tough questions, like is it true that Fred is a member of the CFR and what exactly is that group all about? Don't get ugly, but ask some questions the folks on that forum may want to know the answers to themselves.

Chester Copperpot
07-04-2007, 11:19 PM
I know.. I just read some stuff from that woman named Sally. It's even hard to respond to someone who thinks the gummit putting up cameras everywhere is a good thing. oooohhhh.... keep us safe. Do whatever you want, but just keep us safe.

heh Sally is really a Ron Paul supporter just acting like a NeoCOn.. I think mostly all the people who sound like that are really Ron Paul supporters just having fun and showing the stupidity of the Neo-Con ideals

Spirit of '76
07-04-2007, 11:19 PM
I get the feeling that's not really Rick Beltram.

For some reason, I also get the feeling that the forum is a honeypot set up by Ron Paul supporters to catch unsuspecting Fredheads. :D

Suzu
07-04-2007, 11:20 PM

There's a "Sally Topkins" posting in all the threads that mention Ron Paul, "who is ron paul?"

Why don't you ask her if she knows what a search engine is?

Chester Copperpot
LOL:

From http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/index.php

Currently Active Users: 98 (11 members and 87 guests)
Most users ever online was 98, Today at 12:05 AM.

All those guests have to be Ron Paul people. before that it always had like 2 people online

Roxi
I thought you guys would LOVE this thread also....after seeing the first one i had to go to this poll : can fred thompson beat Ron Paul

apparently not even they think so

Chester Copperpot
07-04-2007, 11:21 PM

Would we like it if Fred Thompson supporters came over here and trolled, spammed, and spewed a bunch of crap?

Just remember Ron Paul: "Would we like it if China had bases on our land or their navy in the Gulf of Mexico?"

I think we already have some people over here doing that in all honesty.

RohanT
07-04-2007, 11:23 PM

Who are these Fred Thompson supporters you speak of.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Ha-ha-ha. Those are not Fred Thompson supporters. R Beltram is a complete spoof. That's a RP site. Gotta be. That's great!

MozoVote
07-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Who are these Fred Thompson supporters you speak of.

Partying with BigFoot and Elvis I'm sure

specsaregood
07-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I think we already have some people over here doing that in all honesty.

Agreed, they usually stink of pessimism right around when good news is happening/about to happen.

Other campaigns are reading/studying this site and others; but they will have to PAY people to duplicate it.

kalami
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I didn't mean to suggest a boardwar or whatever. I see that it's counter-productive to initiate hostilities and drag Ron Paul's name through the mud, however, I consider it as useful tactic to subtly introduce the other candidate's supporters Ron Paul's message.

Mom4Ron
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Ha-ha-ha. Those are not Fred Thompson supporters. R Beltram is a complete spoof. That's a RP site. Gotta be. That's great!

That would explain a lot.

buffalokid777
07-04-2007, 11:47 PM
I think I might start a rudy4prezforum ! hehehe

jj111
07-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Looks like there is a forum for Rudy and some of the other Republicans:

http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewcategory/29/

jj111
07-05-2007, 12:00 AM
And another Fred blog

http://www.blogsforfredthompson.com/

ecliptic
07-05-2007, 12:05 AM

No, they're way way worse than that!

....... I wonder how many members the Fred Thompson forum has?
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9272/fredthompsonforumom6.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1317/fredvsronme9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Ok let's all step away from the computer... deep breath.... do not pursue a board war!!!

jewels2u
07-05-2007, 12:19 AM
I think oppenents camps are starting to take RP seriously because everyone is doing more and more to diffuse him. It's funny. On Digg, they have banned together and are actively burying his articles, too.

Mesogen
07-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Looks like there is a forum for Rudy and some of the other Republicans:

http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewcategory/29/

Wow, that site is also hilarious. Most of the posts under Brownback's forum date to May. And the one thread with recent posts go something like this:

Oh, as far as Brownback is concerned, I will not only not vote for him, I will actively work against his candidacy. At least McCain has been up front with his position. Brownback has been a snake-in-the-grass.
Brownback is a name that will now always be associated with traitor for many families for many generations. Sam, you POS, you should leave this country and go live in whatever country you obviously love more than our country. You are now hated and despised by real Americans. We will do everything in our power via money and volunteer work to see you never get elected to any office ever again. Here’s hoping you suffer horribly at the hands of an illegal invader like so many American citizens. Really, we hate you and a few others like you from deep in our bones.That guy had 426 posts!

Senator Brownback’s Presidential website says he is a “Principled Conservative”.

Yeah, right.

It’s so very “principled” to vote one way and then switch it 11 minutes later when you realize you were going to lose. “Principled”, sir? I don’t think so. And now we not only know that you’re a weasel, but we also know how you REALLY would’ve voted if the “popular kids” hadn’t done something different than you thought.

And this guy thinks he has the strength and character to be President?

Excuse the loud noises… it’s just my squeals of derisive laughter.

Give it up Switchback. You’ve shown what kind of leader you are, and you are done for as a Presidential candidate - both now and for all time.
I am one of the good senators constituants. I have written him numerous times and called his Wihcita office on Tuesday. I have written and told his office that IMO he lack the leadership capabilities to be CIC. His in ability to stand up agains illegal immigration just shows me that he is more apt to take the easy road vs. taking the hard road and doing what is needed. If this lack of spine transfers to the war on terrorism and radical Islam, we are done. I cannot nor will I take a chance on an idividual like him to serve as CIC.

After this last week, I have also stopped any financial support to his senatorial campaign and will support any republican that runs against him in the primaries. It is time for Sam to leave DC and start functioning as a productive member of society.

DAMN!:eek:

Dan Klaus
07-05-2007, 03:13 AM
fighting with the ft board has wasted opportunity costs..the two minutes spent having a pissing match with someone is two minutes I could spend emailing a buddy telling them about Dr. Ron Paul....just a thought...

kimosabi
07-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Can Fred Thompson Beat Ron Paul?

I guess im looking for some validation for my support for Fred Thompson.

I was in Iowa yesterday at a tax forum and was sad to see more Ron Paul supporters than all the other candidates combined. There must of been at least one thousand of them. I have never seen so many people show up in support for a candidate, who did not yet have his parties nomination.

I noticed this at the NH debate also. Rudy, Romney and the rest each had about 50 supporters, Ron had several hundred. Everything I am seeing about his leval of support is the complete opposite of what the TV and the polls are telling me.

Sometimes I almost get a feeling that the main streem press with thier scientific polls is all phony.

This is gold. Is GoFred one of ours or is he really a Fred Thompson supporter?

Chester Copperpot
07-05-2007, 07:31 AM
This is gold. Is GoFred one of ours or is he really a Fred Thompson supporter?

So far practically everybody there is a Ron Paul supporters.. the more neo-con sounding the more they love Ron Paul.. its quite the spoof..

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 08:18 AM
I think oppenents camps are starting to take RP seriously because everyone is doing more and more to diffuse him. It's funny. On Digg, they have banned together and are actively burying his articles, too.

Well, I will say that we need to stop trying to Digg every single article about Ron Paul up to the top. We need to pick our battles and fight them well, but not slam every, single solitary thing. Doing this only irritates people and turns them against a candidate that they just might have taken a look at.

mconder
07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
There's like 11 topics in the main forum with 82 people viewing...ya, that's believable.

paulitics
07-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, I will say that we need to stop trying to Digg every single article about Ron Paul up to the top. We need to pick our battles and fight them well, but not slam every, single solitary thing. Doing this only irritates people and turns them against a candidate that they just might have taken a look at.

I agree that we need to pick our own battles. Digg won't be there when a real important story breaks if we keep digging nonsense.

nayjevin
07-05-2007, 09:34 AM
If you go there, just post articles about how fred flip flops and is not a conservative. that oughta do it without having to flame war anybody. let's avoid throwing opinions at people, and give them facts to form their own.

nayjevin
07-05-2007, 11:17 AM
I signed up as 'theyallsuck' to post this:

Fred Thompson has admitted that Richard Armitage is his best friend.

Fred Thompson has admitted that John McCain is his best friend in the Senate.

Richard Armitage has admitted that he was the one to expose Valerie Plain's name as a covert CIA agent to Robert Novak.

If you like McCain & Armitage, you should like Fred. If you like Fred, you better like what McCain & Armitage stand for, too.

If you want to really have some fun, google richard armitage + nugan-hand bank.

but all of the threads are locked. What's up with that?

nayjevin
07-05-2007, 11:29 AM
oops... completed my registratrion now they're open. will be posting.

Oddball
07-05-2007, 11:38 AM
FRED-A-MANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!!!

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3079/hulk26fc6.jpg

R. Beltram
07-05-2007, 02:48 PM
You guys are crackin me up. There is a "real" fred supporter who is starting to question if the place is for fred thompson supporters

tron paul
07-19-2007, 03:59 AM
Really you guys. Oddball's right. Board wars suck and we would really be doing Ron Paul, his campaign (and therefore our country) a disservice if we go about conducting ourselves in an untoward manner. Don't give them an excuse to come over here and make a mess.

It's OK mom, it's only a joke. It's fun to satirize neocons. Have a go over there, but watch out for that Fred Tronson, he's a mean warmongering SOB!

Any real fred heads won't see it, unless they have internet at nursing homes now.

conner_condor
07-19-2007, 05:09 AM
http://www.imao.us/archives/008079.html

Thatguyuknow
07-19-2007, 09:00 AM
LOL! Wow. Some of these threads are effin hilarious.. I don't think I saw any serious topic on Fred Thompson.\

We should do this on the myspace republican forum... see how many fools we trick.

Kregener
07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Even the post in FAVOR of Thompson and blasting Paul seemed to be satire and parody.

Wow.

phillip
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
lol, the whole forums a spoof, i cant bellieve you all havent relized it yet. it is an anti-neocon forum.

torchbearer
07-19-2007, 12:16 PM
But it does show how satire is an effective tool to show how foolish the neo-cons are... I'd like to see people like that on the hannity boards.

AZ Libertarian
07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
First one that sez "But, we HAVE to fight them over there, so we won't have to fight them over HERE" is gonna get hit...

Oddball
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
But it does show how satire is an effective tool to show how foolish the neo-cons are... I'd like to see people like that on the hannity boards.They are indeed there. It's just that the satire comes in the form that most of them are actually serious.