hillertexas
12-16-2007, 11:19 AM
bump

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 11:32 AM
bump

jj111
12-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Reality Check Part 2 is much more about bashing religious leaders and religious tenets in general than in bashing Huckabee. I give two big thumbs down to the Huckabee Reality Check Part 2 video.

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 12:03 PM
For some , It may be difficult to understand the point I am trying to make in Part 2. However, you should keep in mind that blind religious following has had many unintended consequences in today's secular society. Namely, the exploitation of faith for political power and greed over people. Note Huckabee explain his use of faith in a political sales pitch 01:40 – 02:01

Remember this multi-series documentary , so perhaps you are unable to see the broader picture just yet.
Part 3 will reveal Huckabee's lust for greed, his thirst for wealth, and the gifts he could not pass up as Governor of Arkansas.

SV

jarofclay
12-16-2007, 12:44 PM
I hate to say this, but some people actually like that he is very religious. I laugh when I read peoples' 10 reasons to hate huckabee lists because they list:

1. Huckabee believes the Bible is inerrant.
2. He believes the evolution is a theory

Like these things are going to drop the bomb on people, but it doesn't. In fact, I know people who look at those lists and say, "Well gosh, I like Mike". So here's the scoop. He knows this and he is exploiting it. People need to hear about how he lies and taxes and doesn't have the kind of decision making skills that a leader should have. He's a follower who likes to go-with-the-flow and he wouldn't be making a stand for this so-called-faith if he didn't know it would get him a ton of votes.

I personally can't stand the guy and I call myself a Christian. I can't, however, forward these videos onto fellow Christians because they aren't agnostic. Otherwise, I liked the videos myself. Very professional and well done. I hope this ramblings made sense. :)

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 02:40 PM
I hate to say this, but some people actually like that he is very religious. I laugh when I read peoples' 10 reasons to hate huckabee lists because they list:

1. Huckabee believes the Bible is inerrant.
2. He believes the evolution is a theory

Like these things are going to drop the bomb on people, but it doesn't. In fact, I know people who look at those lists and say, "Well gosh, I like Mike". So here's the scoop. He knows this and he is exploiting it. People need to hear about how he lies and taxes and doesn't have the kind of decision making skills that a leader should have. He's a follower who likes to go-with-the-flow and He wouldn't be making a stand for this so-called-faith if he didn't know it would get him a ton of votes.

I personally can't stand the guy and I call myself a Christian. I can't, however, forward these videos onto fellow Christians because they aren't agnostic. Otherwise, I liked the videos myself. Very professional and well done. I hope this ramblings made sense. :)

Great points :)