PDA

View Full Version : Shunning RP Again . . . When Will They Learn 7/4/07

politico
07-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Here we go again! The Spartanburg County Republican Party Chairman Rick Beltram has decided to boycott Paul from any future county party events.
http://www.goupstate.com/article/20070704/NEWS/707040336/-1/LIFE

Brandybuck
07-04-2007, 07:28 PM
So just ignore him. Move on. Better stuff to do than fixate on some pissant county chairman. The more attention we give him, the more opportunities he has to bad mouth Ron Paul.

Chester Copperpot
07-04-2007, 07:32 PM
So just ignore him. Move on. Better stuff to do than fixate on some pissant county chairman. The more attention we give him, the more opportunities he has to bad mouth Ron Paul.

iT actually works in our favor.. There will be people in his county that say "Ron Paul who is that and why is he being shunned here' when they go check him out then they learn for themesvels.

IrrigatedPancake
07-04-2007, 07:41 PM
The republican party is the more organized of the two. These attempts to ignore RP could be part of a strategy. For example, certain people might start saying "since he wasn't at that other event, I don't think he's credible enough to come to this one." This is just one more reason we need to be actively involved in our local and state Republican Party organizations. When primary time comes around, we need to be able to shove RP down the party leaders' throats, like vegetables. They keep eating candy because it tastes good and they're not about to stop on their own. It's time to start force feeding them.

mikelovesgod
07-04-2007, 07:45 PM
I agree with Mike. Not many people know who he is.

richard1984
07-04-2007, 07:48 PM
It's actually a pretty decent article, though. It sounds like the person who wrote it doesn't have the problem with Dr. Paul that the the Chairman has.

I like the first paragraph:

"Like a gunslinger from the Old West, Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul hasn't backed down from a fight - even though the fight, at times, backs down from him."

It actually makes the Chairman look like the bad guy--not Dr. Paul.
The author didn't even call Dr. Paul a "long-shot" or anything like that. And calling him a "GOP maverick" is a good thing--a compliment--considering the normal person in his party.

So that's cool!

UtahApocalypse
07-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Do you think that it could be a ploy just to get that chairman some mention and recognition? I mean county chairman is not that big of a position.

fedup100
07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I have lived the last 20 years with the irs on my back eating out my substance.....I more than any one want Ron Paul to win.

Sadly though, the people that own the government, the corporations, the media and the people would kill all of us before they would ever allow Ron Paul to be put into the presidency. Should nothing else come of this campaign, I hope all of you now realize we are not a free people. I grew up feeling sorry for the Russian people, and now I know we are the Russian people.

I can no longer stand to look at the face of Sean hannity or Wolf Blitzer, or listen to savage....they are all communist bought.

So, I have canceled my comcast. I told them why.....it is communist indoctrination. I will now give my comcast money to Ron Paul each month......if 50 thousand of us did that, his $$$ would go up quickly.

Through some miracle, should he be elected, I believe they would kill him and I know he knows that...he is truly brave.

Yes, I know I will get lots of "don't give up" or "your too negative". I am a realist, and all of you must know why he is being smeared, shunned and denied........its all about power and money and the greed thereof.

Sadly in my opinion, only a real revolution can change the course of this country...

Yes, I will still give out my cards, wear my shirt, talk to all I know and pray.

Spirit of '76
07-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Operation: Blowback SC

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5555