PDA

View Full Version : Richard Haas President of CFR is huckabees foreign policy advisor--CNN/Huckabee!!!!

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
CNN outed CFR president is Huckabee advisor on Foreign Policy!!!

Midnight77
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Spread this around the Net.

curtisag
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Pathetic!

werdd
12-16-2007, 10:59 AM
omfg.....

Spike
12-16-2007, 11:01 AM
who woulda thought

ProBlue33
12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N._Haass

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Not sure how credible this thread is. Nevertheless, if Huckabee's Foreign Relations experience consists of staying at a Holiday Inn, then someone needs to get fired.

stefans
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
if this is true, does ron paul know that?
he could have easily said when asked in the debate "the council on foreign relations does exist, mike huckabee's foreign policy advisor is president of the CFR"

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 11:04 AM
I will talk to jeremiah...we now need to rush out a corruption ad!

Super fund iowa everyone...we will take the extra money and make the ad to take him down.

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
he could have easily said when asked in the debate "the council on foreign relations does exist, mike huckabee's foreign policy advisor is president of the CFR"

Pass it on to them and your local leaders

jm1776
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Do we have a source/link for this?

spacebetween
12-16-2007, 11:07 AM

I don't think most people doubt the EXISTENCE of the CFR. Instead, they aren't quite dubious of its nature.

ckhagen
12-16-2007, 11:19 AM
no.freaking.way

I swear... I've been saying it all along that man in the devil in disguise!

literatim
12-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Everyone suspected he sold his soul to Satan, it seems it is true.

stefans
12-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I don't think most people doubt the EXISTENCE of the CFR. Instead, they aren't quite dubious of its nature.

I don't know. "the council on foreign relations does exist" or something similar were ron paul's words.
we need a source for that.

Geronimo
12-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I wonder if Huck is somehow related to the murderous Huckabee in this article.
h ttp://www.wtoctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5826389

Falseflagop
12-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Lied about his degree and now has CFR guy as his advisor??????

He is 100% OWNED!!! Spread the word on this sack of _______ !!!

ClayTrainor
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Im not surprised...

Compulsive1
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM

Yes, I saw it too. Blitzer made a point of announcing who Haas is.

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Guys,

We cant go on the offensive unless we can get specific tv ads to go after betrayals.

Jeremiah Black has serious ads in the pipe that could be edited to attack this in time in iowa.

But we would have to at least get 50k together to hit all iowa before the end on this.

I encourage everyone to over max just iowa for now!

We take iowa from huckabee, given his announcement, and the election will be ours.

This was super strategic mistake on huckabees part.

traitorist
12-16-2007, 11:52 AM
look who the CFR is pimpin on the left hand side of their website:

http://www.cfr.org/

Here is Haass:

http://www.cfr.org/about

fuzzybekool
12-16-2007, 11:53 AM
we need attack ads now ! we gotta play rough.

withallmyheart
12-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Everyone suspected he sold his sold to Satan, it seems it is true.

This would be a great ad.
-
Everyone suspected he sold his sold to Satan,
give examples (Raised taxes 'x' percent; special priviledges for illegals, pardoned a rapists who later murdered another person, lied about having a theological degree, etc.)
it seems it is true.
-
Leave Ron Paul's name out of this ad. Have a separate Ron Paul ad using the same format. Example,
-
Everyone suspected he gave his heart and soul to the American People, (or his Christian values and moral integrity have not been bought, or something else like this)
give examples
it seems its true.

In both ads don't clutter them with unnecessary verbage. Just a few hard hitting facts. Have reference or video links in small print. Lots of white space so the hard hitting facts jump out at the reader. If there's enough money to run multiple ads, change the hard hitting facts but leave the beginning and end lines the same. Compare and contrast the hard hitting facts between the 2 ads (talk about the same subject.)

freelance
12-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I don't know. "the council on foreign relations does exist" or something similar were ron paul's words.
we need a source for that.

You can't be serious! You need a source that the CFR exists? LOL!

Do you know how to Google? :eek:

Edit: My apologies, on third reading it seems that you want a source to Ron Paul saying that the CFR exists. Who cares whether RP says it or not (and, of course he has affirmed its existence, since it does exist). It's a FACT: http://www.cfr.org/. Can't get more definitive than that.

ckhagen
12-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Can someone post those famous incriminating quotes/remarks about the CFR in relation to NWO and such? I can't find them and don't remember who made the statements.

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Please post the best against cfr here to use as possible overlays on an ad

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Spread this around the Net.

2 dollars per all 58k of people for paul would be enough to edit, release and take the offensive to the CFR's guy huckabee.

Do it today..it will have no effect on the totals for the tea party and we can afford to let iowa go to huckabee now knowing his betrayal

Jimmy
12-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Not a suprise....Hes in bed with them. This needs to get out hard.....some of Haas policies on American soverignty are scarey to say the least.

integrity
12-16-2007, 12:26 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=53970

this is a good read about the cfr and NWO

Geronimo
12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Can someone post those famous incriminating quotes/remarks about the CFR in relation to NWO and such? I can't find them and don't remember who made the statements.

Might those quotes be the ones that appear in the opening of this youtube clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

Matthew Zak
12-16-2007, 02:41 PM
oh jesus h f*&^ing christ... he wants to fund education and healthcare for MUslIims!!

Like most other candidates from both parties, Huckabee says he will reach out to moderates in the Muslim world to counter the jihadi influence. His chief tool would be soft power – helping with health care, education, institution building, etc. Huckabee says: “If we do not do the right thing to improve life in the Muslim world, the terrorists will step in and do the wrong thing.”

scandinaviany3
12-16-2007, 03:12 PM
look forward to your message...

Make sure to donate to www.operationnh.com so that we can finish production and get air time for counter ads and undercut Huckabee strength in iowa

Daveforliberty
12-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Be sure to ask any Huckabee supporters, now that he's in bed with the CFR and it's one world government vision, which office he's really running for -- False Prophet or Antichrist?

freedominnumbers
12-16-2007, 03:32 PM
I can think of a good angle on this.

Point One- Who does Huck get his foreign policy direction from? The Clintons.
Huckabee's Foreign policy advisor, Richard Haas, who is president of the Council on Foreign Relations a foreign policy think tank has presided over the foreign policy planning of none other than Hillary Clinton since 2003.

Point Two- Can Huckabee really beat Clinton on his plan for foreign policy? Not likely. That's because his foreign policy advisor is none other than Richard Haas who has presided over Clinton's foreign policy ideas since 2003 as president of the Council on Foreign Relations.
A vote for Huckabee is a vote for Clinton policy.

Mark Rushmore
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
A vote for Huckabee is a vote for Clinton policy.

^^
Huckabee = Clinton
Huckabee = Clinton
Huckabee = Clinton
That should suffice.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 03:40 PM
We need a link to a credible source that says Haas is Huckaboo's foreign policy advisor, before we do anything.

Secondly, a lot of people know the CFR exists, they just do not think it is bad and even if you show them some of the stuff that has come out of there, they think it's fine because it is not part of the government.

I'm not sure if we can pull this off, without looking like some kind of whackos.

----------------

What I would rather do is have an interview with someone like Phyllis Schlafly. She's a well-known, long-time conservative, who had the following to say about Huckaboo:

Nor am I alone. Betsy Hagan, Arkansas director of the conservative Eagle Forum and a key backer of his early runs for office, was once "his No. 1 fan." She was bitterly disappointed with his record. "He was pro-life and pro-gun, but otherwise a liberal," she says. "Just like Bill Clinton he will charm you, but don't be surprised if he takes a completely different turn in office."

Phyllis Schlafly, president of the national Eagle Forum, is even more blunt. "He destroyed the conservative movement in Arkansas, and left the Republican Party a shambles," she says. "Yet some of the same evangelicals who sold us on George W. Bush as a 'compassionate conservative' are now trying to sell us on Mike Huckabee."

http://www.opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010782

That, and of course have an ad with Barry Goldwater, jr.'s endorsing Dr. Paul for President. :) And maybe someone from ALIPAC on Huckabee's pro-amnesty, pro-DREAM Act stances. Yup, that ought to do it.

Matthew Zak
12-16-2007, 03:46 PM
We need a link to a credible source that says Haas is Huckaboo's foreign policy advisor, before we do anything.

Secondly, a lot of people know the CFR exists, they just do not think it is bad and even if you show them some of the stuff that has come out of there, they think it's fine because it is not part of the government.

I'm not sure if we can pull this off, without looking like some kind of whackos.

----------------

What I would rather do is have an interview with someone like Phyllis Schlafly. She's a well-known, long-time conservative, who had the following to say about Huckaboo:

That, and of course have an ad with Barry Goldwater, jr.'s endorseing Dr. Paul for President. :)

Not part of the government? DICK CHENEY?! To name ONE.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Not part of the government? DICK CHENEY?! To name ONE.

Yes, but I'm talking about the people that are coming out with less than desirable papers. I haven't seen one from Cheney while he's been VP. Have you?

Look, I'm on your side on this. I'm just being honest about how hard it is to get this across to people. It's not easy.

Cowlesy
12-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Richard Haass was the commencement speaker when I graduated college in 2004. He basically said we should unite and consider serving our country by joining the army.

Duckman
12-16-2007, 03:54 PM

NO $#!7!!!???!!!

I knew Huckabee was bad. But I didn't know he was that bad.

ItsTime
12-16-2007, 03:54 PM
You took his advice and joined the Ron Paul Revolution :D

Richard Haass was the commencement speaker when I graduated college in 2004. He basically said we should unite and consider serving our country by joining the army.

angelatc
12-16-2007, 04:00 PM
I will talk to jeremiah...we now need to rush out a corruption ad!

Super fund iowa everyone...we will take the extra money and make the ad to take him down.

I'm not sure it considered corruption. From the outside, it appears that Huckabee hired a guy with an impressive foreign policy agenda.

Most people aren't threatened by the mere existance of the CFR. We've been told for so long that a global economy is coming that we accept that it is necessary to compromise our sovreignity for the greater good.

(I grossed myself out typing that.)