PDA

View Full Version : Damn spammers!!!

BillyDkid
12-16-2007, 10:29 AM
I know this fund raising is really just spam by a couple of hundred Paulbot hackers. Ron Paul has no real support. You people aren't real. You college kids who donated all your cash instead of fixing your cars, you people who sacrificed Christmas presents so you could donate today, you people who are already just keeping their heads above water, but still found some money to donate and you people who chipped in a little more for those who can't afford anything - you are all fake spammers. It's all funny money. Nobody really supports Ron Paul. I know that because the media told me so.

Seriously, can you imagine any other candidate inspiring this sort of sacrifice? People really giving all they can even if it means going without? You think any Romney or Ghouliani supporters are doing that? I think the media is going to be dumbfounded when they finally figure out who we are and what is going on. I am so proud (I know I have mentioned a few times) of all of you and to be associated with all of you. Even those with whom I might disagree about certain things - we all agree on liberty and wanting to save America for our children. What do you think 16? 17 million today? Even if it's less than that we have already far surpassed what everybody thought was a much too ambitious goal. Isn't that amazing???

Marshall
12-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Don't forget the five or six spammers out there that've been stealing credit cards for weeks so they could max them out today.