PDA

View Full Version : Americans living abroad CAN donate to the Tea Party

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 08:58 AM
Americans Overseas Can Donate

Gambling911.com Ron Paul beat reporter, Jennifer Reynolds, reports that even those living overseas can donate towards the Sunday money bomb.

"Up until now, if you did not have an American address you could not donate to the official Ron Paul website online at www.ronpaul2008.com There was some kind of problem with who knows what, but just in the nick of time the folks at the Ron Paul campaign have ironed out the issues and now overseas Americans can donate to Ron Paul online just like the folks at home. This is great news coming on the heels of the what hopes to be the biggest single donation day in history."

Foreign search inquiries for Ron Paul are quite heavy in fact. In a 10 minute time span, Gambling911.com registered searches for Ron Paul coming in from Finland, Japan, Germany and a whole lot from up north in Canada (different provinces).

The December 16 date is significant as it's the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-121507B.html

Spread the word.

greves
12-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Americans living abroad already know that.

Please close this thread.

(If I'm wrong, Dear Other Americans Living Abroad, please let me know.)

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Americans living abroad already know that.

Please close this thread.

(If I'm wrong, Dear Other Americans Living Abroad, please let me know.)

How exactly would they know? This capability was just recently added to the website. Or, didn't you know, Greves? :rolleyes:

greves
12-16-2007, 09:03 AM
It was added a few weeks ago, posted on the forums, I confirmed it with a $10 donation as an American living abroad, the word spread all around, and by now everyone knows.

This board's already cluttered, no use posting stuff people already know.

Just sayin'

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Well, King Greves, YOU may know, but not everyones *does*. So, this thread is meant for them.

If you are not interested in it, then stay out of the thread.