PDA

View Full Version : HELP! need linky to foiregner donation method!

Wingman
12-16-2007, 07:22 AM
help foreigner non american citizen wants to donate

can you provide a link?

thanks

edit: its cool i found it:-
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=55386

KewlRonduderules
12-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Sorry, illegal. Can't do.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 07:34 AM
American citizens living abroad can donate now via the campaign web site, but sorry, not non-Americans.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Only Americans Abroad can donate, not foreign non American citizens.

gerryb
help foreigner non american citizen wants to donate

He can not donate. Only citizens can.

newbitech
wait though, maybe the foreign person doesn't speak good english and wants to know where the link is at for his ex pat friends! That is not illegal.

I think they need to use the same donation link and choose the paypal option. That way the address doesn't matter.

can anyone confirm this?

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Americans Overseas Can Donate

Gambling911.com Ron Paul beat reporter, Jennifer Reynolds, reports that even those living overseas can donate towards the Sunday money bomb.

"Up until now, if you did not have an American address you could not donate to the official Ron Paul website online at www.ronpaul2008.com There was some kind of problem with who knows what, but just in the nick of time the folks at the Ron Paul campaign have ironed out the issues and now overseas Americans can donate to Ron Paul online just like the folks at home. This is great news coming on the heels of the what hopes to be the biggest single donation day in history."

Foreign search inquiries for Ron Paul are quite heavy in fact. In a 10 minute time span, Gambling911.com registered searches for Ron Paul coming in from Finland, Japan, Germany and a whole lot from up north in Canada (different provinces).

The December 16 date is significant as it's the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.
http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-121507B.html

Pass the word.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 07:38 AM
wait though, maybe the foreign person doesn't speak good english and wants to know where the link is at for his ex pat friends! That is not illegal.

I think they need to use the same donation link and choose the paypal option. That way the address doesn't matter.

can anyone confirm this?

The donate page has been changed, so they can name addresses other than the U.S.. And yes, this was done for the explicit purpose of making it possible for Americans living abroad to donate via the campaign web site. This has been confirmed with the campaign.

Wingman
12-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Non americans overseas can donate via CHIPINS

Link here :-
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33891
"Go to www.ronpaulgraphs.com/chipin.html

Here you will find lots of chipin accounts that can accept money from anywhere. These are not affiliated with HQ so its totally legal. I run the Euro-Aid For Ron Paul Chipin. We will be raising money o produce buttons and stuff to send them to the US. If it takes off we are considerng putting together radio adds and such. Also we would like to raise awareness of Ron Paul here in Europe. Many of us are American but some are European. There are lots of Europeans who understand the importance of getting Ron elected. I think there is an untapped resource here for the campaign.

Also, if you are American please give directly to the campaign. However, grassroots effort need support too because these give our movement flexibility and diversity. November the fifth was a grassroots effort. If you are an American who has already donated $2300 also consider donating to chipin accounts.

Peter"

Please pass to your friends overseas