PDA

View Full Version : Paul in first place in Iowa!

wecandoit
07-04-2007, 02:49 PM
This scientific survey (as scientific as any other) was conducted on June 30th in Des Moines Iowa and based upon the number of people who were willing to hear the candidates speak.

Ron Paul...1200

Mitt Romney...100

Tom Tancredo...100

Mike Huckabee..100

Sam Brownback...100

Duncan Hunter...100

Tommy Thompson...100

John McCain....0

Rudy Guiliani...0

(Sorry for this spoof, I was just sick at seeing all the negative posts on the front page, citing phony polls with no real meaning.)

richard1984
07-04-2007, 02:56 PM
(Sorry for this spoof, I was just sick at seeing all the negative posts on the front page, citing phony polls with no real meaning.)

Didn't you just cite a phony poll with no real meaning? Let's not get lost in dreamland now. You don't want to risk demotivating people or giving them a false sense of hope. And on a Ron Paul forum, you're not really going to help anything with a made-up poll. The good doctor is already #1 to us!

Buzz
07-04-2007, 03:00 PM
If I see one more teasing thread title my head is going to explode. :mad:

Still, you're right.

wecandoit
07-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Didn't you just cite a phony poll with no real meaning? Let's not get lost in dreamland now. You don't want to risk demotivating people or giving them a false sense of hope. And on a Ron Paul forum, you're not really going to help anything with a made-up poll. The good doctor is already #1 to us!

yes, a POSITIVE phony poll with no real meaning, to combat the NEGATIVE phony poll with no real meaning.

The negative polls are what is endangering us to be demoralized, this was my effort to counter act that.

WannaBfree
07-04-2007, 03:14 PM
yes, a POSITIVE phony poll with no real meaning, to combat the NEGATIVE phony poll with no real meaning.

...and by someone named WeCanDoIt :)

wecandoit
07-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I just came on the board about 20 minutes ago and saw these threads.

*Don't get too whooped up over RP

*Paul near dead last in Iowa

*RP supporters kicked out of baseball game

Just felt like we were under attack to demoralize us. Negative spin, so my knee jerk reaction was to put on some positive spin, ha went over like a lead baloon.