PDA

View Full Version : Extra $2 for 2 minors?

pickfair
12-16-2007, 06:30 AM
My friend and I are ardent RP supporters but have been detained from donating due to the fact that we're both two months shy of being 18. We've been watching the money bomb rolling in and have been itching to donate! Is anyone willing to chip in a couple of extra bucks for us and the tea party? :p

noxagol
12-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Uh, you guys can donate. You don't have to be 18 to donate!

pickfair
12-16-2007, 06:33 AM

Can we just ignore the "I am 18 or older." part of the donation form? :confused:

xexkxex
12-16-2007, 06:34 AM

Confirm Your Eligibility

1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.

2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.

3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.

4. I am not a federal government contractor.

5. I am at least 18 years of age.

Can we just ignore the "I am 18 or older." part of the donation form? :confused:

No, please don't. Lets be honest ;)

Delain
12-16-2007, 06:43 AM
I know the feeling. :(

I would love to donate but its not allowed for foreigners. And for good reasons. But still it would have been nice.

I was however able to order a hotties 4 Ron Paul calender yesterday. :D So I shouldnt complain. :cool:

noxagol
12-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Weird, I could have sworn you only had to be 16 to donate... My bad.

pickfair
12-16-2007, 06:47 AM
I know the feeling. :(

I would love to donate but its not allowed for foreigners. And for good reasons. But still it would have been nice.

I was however able to order a hotties 4 Ron Paul calender yesterday. :D So I shouldnt complain. :cool:

:rolleyes: Yeah, we're kind of on the same page. I was able to chip in for the soldiers, though. :)

Delain
12-16-2007, 06:51 AM
:rolleyes: Yeah, we're kind of on the same page. I was able to chip in for the soldiers, though. :)

Good cause!

And we can give moral support, tend to the wounded etc. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54640

:D