PDA

View Full Version : I love being a part of this

WillInMiami
12-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Supporting Dr. Paul has been a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Some days I'm angry as hell - some days I'm depressed and think we can't win - some days I'm glad that he's there to steer the debate to issues important to us - some days I wonder if we're making a mistake in putting so much energy, time, and money into him but, on days like today, I'm HAPPY AS SHIT! I LOVE the feeling that I get when I look at the counter. I LOVE knowing that so many people are as pasionate as I am with regards to liberty, honesty, and the Constitution! Today I KNOW we can win! In-spite of the media "black out", the other candidates laughing at and mocking him, the pundits saying he has no hope, Dr. Paul has raised enough money to buy time on TV and radio, he's got a blimp flying, supporters have paid for billboards all over the country, one man spent $80k on a full-page ad in USA Today, and so much more. This is GREAT!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, Congressman Ron Paul, and all of the patriots that support this effort!

TheEvilDetector
12-16-2007, 05:21 AM
Supporting Dr. Paul has been a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Some days I'm angry as hell - some days I'm depressed and think we can't win - some days I'm glad that he's there to steer the debate to issues important to us - some days I wonder if we're making a mistake in putting so much energy, time, and money into him but, on days like today, I'm HAPPY AS SHIT! I LOVE the feeling that I get when I look at the counter. I LOVE knowing that so many people are as pasionate as I am with regards to liberty, honesty, and the Constitution! Today I KNOW we can win! In-spite of the media "black out", the other candidates laughing at and mocking him, the pundits saying he has no hope, Dr. Paul has raised enough money to buy time on TV and radio, he's got a blimp flying, supporters have paid for billboards all over the country, one man spent $80k on a full-page ad in USA Today, and so much more. This is GREAT!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, Congressman Ron Paul, and all of the patriots that support this effort!

It is a good feeling to know for a fact, you are part of something historical, that will change the world in a big big way.

:-)

thuja
12-16-2007, 05:22 AM
yes, life is beautiful here in Ron Paul land!

theantirobot
12-16-2007, 05:25 AM
This is the future happening right now. The campaign is never going to end. We will live in a totally different world in a very short time.

damon04
12-16-2007, 05:31 AM
http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com vote HERE!! Pass this along to any other forums you know.

UNITED STATES Votes for:
35690 votes for Ron Paul
9209 votes for Barack Obama
5017 votes for Dennis Kucinich
2033 votes for Hillary Clinton
1526 votes for Mike Gravel
1233 votes for Fred Thompson
1138 votes for John Edwards
1031 votes for Rudy Giuliani
753 votes for Mitt Romney
648 votes for Mike Huckabee
563 votes for John McCain