PDA

View Full Version : Got a Hillary supporter hooked on the widget

RonPaulFever
12-16-2007, 04:20 AM
A good friend of mine who is an ardent Hillary supporter (but has utmost respect for RP) was floored by the donations coming in after midnight....we were chatting online and he was giving ME updated totals constantly :)

"I had no idea he had this kind of support. He might actually win!"

"I'm going to bed now....I guess it will be at 15 million when I wake up"

etc. etc.

I've been doing my best to convert him, but he's a tough nut to crack. I did get him to concede that if any other Dem besides Hillary gets the nod, he would vote for Ron....he, like all of us, desperately wants the war to end ASAP.

kushaze
12-16-2007, 04:23 AM
Why does he think that Hillary will end the war?

TwiLeXia
12-16-2007, 04:23 AM
wow he's HEARD of ron paul but hasn't converted yet? that's called denial to the max =D

RonPaulFever
12-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Why does he think that Hillary will end the war?

He knows she won't.....but he despises all of the other Dem candidates, and she's something of an idol to him.

Yeah, I don't get it either.....

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-16-2007, 04:35 AM
Hillary's (and Obama's) nuts do seem to be the toughest to crack. I've been able to convince some supporters of other candidates to support Ron Paul, but the few friends I have that are Hillary or Obama supporters won't budge an inch.

Delain
12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
wow he's HEARD of ron paul but hasn't converted yet? that's called denial to the max =D

Some last longer then others but in the end they all cave in :cool:

Patrick_Henry
12-16-2007, 04:40 AM
I was a passionate Obama supporter...

I sent a personal thank you to this guy on facebook for converting me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWoyJ-SGpk

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Some last longer then others but in the end they all cave in :cool:

True, true. I was probably Rudy Giuliani's biggest supporter in a 100 mile radius up until earlier this fall. Now look at me here, pimpin' Ron Paul everywhere I go. Who would'a thunk it.

dallasmsl
12-16-2007, 04:43 AM
I must run in a better crowd than the rest of you (just kidding). I only have one friend who is a Hillary supporter and he lives in Houston. He actually thinks that Hillary and Bill are a two for the price of one thing! He's gay and he thinks that She will be the best for gays. Can you imagine??? The woman who supported DOMA and the man who approved of Don't Ask; Don't tell?

Hopefully, he'll see the light.

RonPaulFever
12-16-2007, 04:44 AM
I must run in a better crowd than the rest of you (just kidding). I only have one friend who is a Hillary supporter and he lives in Houston. He actually thinks that Hillary and Bill are a two for the price of one thing! He's gay and he thinks that She will be the best for gays. Can you imagine??? The woman who supported DOMA and the man who approved of Don't Ask; Don't tell?

I forgot to mention that the friend in question is also gay. The gays love Hillary.....lord knows why. :confused:

NewEnd
12-16-2007, 04:49 AM
I forgot to mention that the friend in question is also gay. The gays love Hillary.....lord knows why. :confused:

I know of a few gay Paul supporters from a board I frequent.

troyd1
12-16-2007, 05:39 AM

About:
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Default Hillary supporters

I used to work with a gay guy and he had her picture on the wall. There is definitely something there. I heard her and Janet Reno had a thing going. Try getting that picture out of your head......Yuck

Wingman
12-16-2007, 06:59 AM
i know why all the gays love hillary. i know a gay guy and he told me why.

its because when they were young they fantasised about girls like hillary but all the hillary type girls rejected them

so they turned gay.

apparently gays group togeter and talk secretly about their heatbreaks and what turned them gay.

Aballistar
12-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Someone fantasized about a girl like Hillary?? *boggle*

CelestialRender
12-16-2007, 07:11 AM
i know why all the gays love hillary. i know a gay guy and he told me why.

its because when they were young they fantasised about girls like hillary but all the hillary type girls rejected them

so they turned gay.

apparently gays group togeter and talk secretly about their heatbreaks and what turned them gay.

We also are scared by garlic, and burned by crosses.

The gay Hitlery supporters largely like her because of gay rights. They don't realize that gay rights are the same as everybody else's rights, and she has no power to give them to us.

Joe3113
12-16-2007, 07:19 AM
A good friend of mine who is an ardent Hillary supporter (but has utmost respect for RP) was floored by the donations coming in after midnight....we were chatting online and he was giving ME updated totals constantly :)

"I had no idea he had this kind of support. He might actually win!"

"I'm going to bed now....I guess it will be at 15 million when I wake up"

etc. etc.

I've been doing my best to convert him, but he's a tough nut to crack. I did get him to concede that if any other Dem besides Hillary gets the nod, he would vote for Ron....he, like all of us, desperately wants the war to end ASAP.

an ardent hillary supporter.....my god......does he have horns? lol....j/k

but seriously how can you like hillary and have respect for RP....i dont get that

NewEnd
12-16-2007, 07:55 AM
i know why all the gays love hillary.

Maybe it's because they know she is going to fuck America in the ass just as hard as W did.

OOOH!! I'll be here all night folks, the party is just getting started.

patriotcalendar
12-16-2007, 08:01 AM

Crossdressers, too.. check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCofbsMe20

Kombaiyashii
12-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Perhaps it's because Hillary's a gay guy trapped inside a womans body.

qednick
12-16-2007, 08:38 AM
I managed to convert a lesbian feminist tree-hugging liberal to RP from Hitlery. It actually didn't take that much. Just got to get them to see through the bullshit. :D

mosquitobite
12-16-2007, 08:38 AM
We also are scared by garlic, and burned by crosses.

The gay Hitlery supporters largely like her because of gay rights. They don't realize that gay rights are the same as everybody else's rights, and she has no power to give them to us.

LMAO!

seriously though, great post! :D

I know of a few gays on another political board I frequent support Dr Paul as well. People HERE shouldn't be grouping anyone together. ;) WWRPD?

dallasmsl
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Well, here's the answer. They realize that all of the Republican candidates except Ron Paul have come out against gays. Ron Paul doesn't want gays in the military to be ousted because they are gay but held to the same standards as straights. The problem, up to now, is that gays see the Republicans as "the enemy" and they feel that Hillary is going to be the candidate to beat the Republicans. That makes her their hero.

Please stop slamming gays on the board. When you slam them, you ostracize them and if their on these boards, they are supporters of Ron Paul. Don't prove Hillary supporters right.

Dave Sanchez

Uggamugg
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Talk to your friend about Destiny USA. Big pork barrel project. 1 Billion dollars of tax payer money and Clinton is supporting it.

That's not well-fare. That's called a favor.

terryhamel
12-17-2007, 04:06 AM
Expecting 15 million and seeing 18 million will be a nice surprise.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-17-2007, 05:10 AM

Its because Hillary Clinton wants to be the queen.

Rob
12-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Well, here's the answer. They realize that all of the Republican candidates except Ron Paul have come out against gays. Ron Paul doesn't want gays in the military to be ousted because they are gay but held to the same standards as straights. The problem, up to now, is that gays see the Republicans as "the enemy" and they feel that Hillary is going to be the candidate to beat the Republicans. That makes her their hero.

Please stop slamming gays on the board. When you slam them, you ostracize them and if their on these boards, they are supporters of Ron Paul. Don't prove Hillary supporters right.

Dave Sanchez

It's always frustrated me that Ron Paul and the Libertarian party has done, in my opinion, so poorly to recruit gays. The way I see it, the libertarian ideology is the one most compatible with respecting gay rights. There is a HUGE number of gays in Ann Arbor, do you have any advice about how I can get them to come around to Ron Paul?

user
12-17-2007, 06:45 AM
It's always frustrated me that Ron Paul and the Libertarian party has done, in my opinion, so poorly to recruit gays. The way I see it, the libertarian ideology is the one most compatible with respecting gay rights. There is a HUGE number of gays in Ann Arbor, do you have any advice about how I can get them to come around to Ron Paul?
Maybe tell them RP is the only candidate in either party who wants the government out of marriage? Surely gay people understand better than most what a bad idea it is for the government to be regulating these kinds of relationships.