PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten an email from Trevor yet?

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 03:41 AM
I haven't. He spams us for months and then on the most important day of the year doesn't send out an email?

Has anyone seen an email from teaparty07.com?

Shaun
12-16-2007, 03:43 AM
NO.
As I have been posting earlier on this I'm pleased you have picked it up.
Can somebody please call his Royal Highness and politely request that it might just be reasonable to send out an email to the database?
Anyone..?

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 03:48 AM
SOB we can't trust him with anything. This is ridiculous.

Man from La Mancha
12-16-2007, 04:19 AM
I haven't. He spams us for months and then on the most important day of the year doesn't send out an email?

Has anyone seen an email from teaparty07.com?How negative, I welcome his emails to help expand the message of Ron and freedom, so sad that you thinks it is spam and how sad that your little finger can't move enough to delete emails you don't want or how sad it is that you can't figure out to block emails you don't want.LOL:p

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:23 AM
How negative, I welcome his emails to help expand the message of Ron and freedom, so sad that you thinks it is spam and how sad that your little finger can't move enough to delete emails you don't want or how sad it is that you can't figure out to block emails you don't want.LOL:p

It's not US, that Cyclone was worried about. I think you know that.

Trevor needs to send out a damn email about the Tea Party. That IS why people joined Teaparty07 anyway, right? For the TEA PARTY!!!!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 04:23 AM
That is bad.

I can't believe he has not sent out an email!

Menthol Patch
12-16-2007, 04:24 AM
Everyone needs to email Trevor and ask him to send out an email!

Shaun
12-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Trevor?
Please send the email now to inform everyone of the event.
33,000 people pledged. It's now time for them to keep their promise.

Let's do it.
Thanks.

acroso
12-16-2007, 04:29 AM
Isn't he in the blimp- maybe the satellite went out or something crazy

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:38 AM

Last I knew, the blimp was grounded yesterday because of bad weather. Even if he was in the air, he would need to land the damn thing if necessary and send out an email to the Tea Party subscribers. He wanted to take over the website! So damn it, do your job!

acroso
12-16-2007, 04:40 AM
No one else has the address list but him...?

phixion
12-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Let the man sleep. The e-mail will go out today. Trevor needs his kip now more than ever. He is going to an even busier monkey after today.

Pete

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Let the man sleep. The e-mail will go out today. Trevor needs his kip now more than ever. He is going to an even busier monkey after today.

Pete

Why is that? Is he more special than the rest of us?

You do realize that these fundraisers were not even his idea, right?

Man from La Mancha
12-16-2007, 04:44 AM
It's not US, that Cyclone was worried about. I think you know that.

Trevor needs to send out a damn email about the Tea Party. That IS why people joined Teaparty07 anyway, right? For the TEA PARTY!!!!
DUHHH He did. maybe he will do it again at the right timing. I'm not that dumb that I didn't know it was coming.

I got this so if it's not like the bimbos knew it wasn't going to happen, but of course they don't want to be bothered with emails. So he is a little conservative not to offend the ones that don't know how to move their fingers to delete extra emails. LOL

Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:28 AM

TeaParty07.com - December 16th
29,271 subscribers 12/12/07

Posted: 12 Dec 2007 01:34 PM CST

29,271 subscribers 12/12/07
Please join us this December 16th 2007 for the largest one-day political donation event in history. Our goal is to bring together 100,000 people to donate $100 each,
creating a one day donation total of $10,000,000.
Please visit TeaParty07.com to learn more..

News
We’ve got just about 3 days left until the big day. Now is the time to start flooding myspace and other social networks. This is the last big push. We’re coming into the home stretch!
Rand Paul will be speaking at the Boston Tea Party/Freedom Rally at Fanueil Hall in Boston this December 16th. Click here to learn more >>

ClassicalLiberal
12-16-2007, 04:44 AM
Let's see, Trevor Lyman makes campaign fund raising history, and is probably going to do so again today. But by the hoary hour of 5 AM, when most are still asleep, he hasn't yet sent out an email on Tea Party Day so let's kick his @$$ all over the place. Geez.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:49 AM
Let's see, Trevor Lyman makes campaign fund raising history, and is probably going to do so again today. But by the hoary hour of 5 AM, when most are still asleep, he hasn't yet sent out an email on Tea Party Day so let's kick his @$$ all over the place. Geez.

WHAT are you talking about? I've never seen so many boot-lickers all gathered in one spot, in my life. Even the neocons don't lick George Bush's boots more than some of you, lick Trevor's. It's disgusting!

I thought Libertarians were more independent than this. Heck, I'm not a Libertarian and I wouldn't even think of bowing down to someone like many of you have. Geez.

A little bit of a history lesson seems to be in order. Neither the 11/5 or 12/16 fundraisers were Trevor's ideas!!! Have you forgotten? He was just the first person, amongst many, who were working on a website for 11/5. He wasn't even the first person to put up the website for 12/16. In fact, teaparty07, doesn't even belong to him!

So you go ahead and lick his boots, all you want. I choose not to.

He wanted to be involved with the Tea Party website, so he IS. Now, he needs to do the job that he requested to take on! Please send out the email, Trevor.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-16-2007, 04:50 AM

maybe he's waiting for the morning?

Alex Libman
12-16-2007, 04:53 AM

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing... And TeaParty07.com has only been updated once...

Funny how in this campaign the decentralized elements (that's us) always move faster than any central ones, like the official campaign or the official money bomb site. It's not Ron Paul's moneybomb, it's not Trevor's moneybomb, it's OUR moneybomb! Trev is just a guy with a domain name and a couple KB of HTML on it, WE are the bomb! We don't need no pep talk from our fearless leader, we're all working in our own self-interest here!

Mckarnin
12-16-2007, 04:54 AM

If you haven't yet you will later today. :-)

TheEvilDetector
12-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Why is that? Is he more special than the rest of us?

You do realize that these fundraisers were not even his idea, right?

It was James Sugra's I believe. The 5th November one anyway.

Not sure whose idea the teaparty was, maybe someone knows?

Man from La Mancha
12-16-2007, 04:55 AM
Lets do do it!!

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8411/bluesbrothers2bn1.jpg

pointe
12-16-2007, 04:55 AM
I didn't get one either. I think he should have sent it out at midnight Eastern so that everyone would read it as soon as they checked their e-mail.

deedles
12-16-2007, 04:56 AM
I got two emails last night... not from Trevor but from someone talking about donating during Teaparty'07....

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:56 AM
DUHHH He did. maybe he will do it again at the right timing. I'm not that dumb that I didn't know it was coming.

I got this so if it's not like the bimbos knew it wasn't going to happen, but of course they don't want to be bothered with emails. So he is a little conservative not to offend the ones that don't know how to move their fingers to delete extra emails. LOL

Let's not rewrite history, shall we? People were upset because he was cannibalizing the Tea Party email list for other purposes than for the TEA PARTY and spamming the hell out of people. Does this jog your memory?

People signed up to teaparty07 because they were interested in THE TEA PARTY and planned to donate. It only follows that the person who asked to be involved in that site, would send out an email the day before that day and even ON that day, reminding them to DONATE.

jrich4rpaul
12-16-2007, 04:58 AM
It's 6am and everyones mad because he hasn't sent out an email yet?

Relax. Damn. He will

BlueCalico
12-16-2007, 04:58 AM
Oh, for God's sake...who cares?

tsetsefly
12-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Oh, for God's sake...who cares?

it matters, not everyone is constantly visiting forums etc. People forget...

ClassicalLiberal
12-16-2007, 05:04 AM
A little bit of a history lesson seems to be in order. Neither the 11/5 or 12/16 fundraisers were Trevor's ideas!!! Have you forgotten? He was just the first person, amongst many, who were working on a website for 11/5. He wasn't even the first person to put up the website for 12/16. In fact, teaparty07, doesn't even belong to him!

I know perfectly well that the money bomb idea wasn't Trevor Lyman's, but he's the one everyone is ragging on, so he's the one I'm talking about.

I agree that an email is a good idea. I just think it's a little early in the day to jump to the conclusion that he's derelict in his obligations.

xexkxex
12-16-2007, 05:06 AM
"Has anyone gotten an email from Trevor yet?"

Concerning the e-mail.....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=620266&postcount=6

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 05:08 AM
I know perfectly well that the money bomb idea wasn't Trevor Lyman's, but he's the one everyone is ragging on, so he's the one I'm talking about.

Then why did you say?....

Originally Posted by ClassicalLiberal
Trevor Lyman makes campaign fund raising history.....

It's not "Trevor Lyman" making campaign fundraising history. It is the Ron Paul grassroots. ALL OF US! And if we're going to give credit to anyone, give it to the people who came up with the ideas and all those thousands upon thousands who promoted it through videos, widgets, banners, articles, postings, emails, songs and yes, even their money.

Shaun
12-16-2007, 05:12 AM
COME ON TREVOR....
Send the email will you. As promised.
Let's go. Let's do it.
People will forget.
If any of you have his email, please email him again. Soonest.
I have lost his contact info from earlier last month.
This email MUST go to the base. Beyond vital.
Stop fighting and find Trevor please.

Zack
12-16-2007, 05:13 AM
It was James Sugra's I believe. The 5th November one anyway.

Not sure whose idea the teaparty was, maybe someone knows?

Dec16th wasn't anyone's idea. it was everyone's idea. Everyone looked at the possible days that would have a historical significance, and Dec 16th was the most popular choice based on the general talk and polls conducted here and elsewhere. Some people signed up on the website Trevor made. Some people, like me, didn't.

Nov 5th was the idea of someone who made a youtube video I believe(?), not Trevor. In fact, I don't even think he popularized it. If my memory is right, the video got big when DailyPaul(?) put the video on their site, and then Trevor's website came up some time after that(?).

In any event, I hope we can all agree it is not a bright idea to indulge the MSM's desire to make it look like there are a core group of people "behind" RP's fundraising success. The person behind it is you, reading this.

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 05:13 AM
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing... And TeaParty07.com has only been updated once...

Funny how in this campaign the decentralized elements (that's us) always move faster than any central ones, like the official campaign or the official money bomb site. It's not Ron Paul's moneybomb, it's not Trevor's moneybomb, it's OUR moneybomb! Trev is just a guy with a domain name and a couple KB of HTML on it, WE are the bomb! We don't need no pep talk from our fearless leader, we're all working in our own self-interest here!

Sadly, no one here has the ability to send out the emails to the people on Trevor's list. Were it only so that we had no need of him. He had one job to do with this whole thing. One. He has not done it. Nor do we know if he will do it at all.

Clearly some of you know him. So, will you please tell him to tell you how to send out the emails if he is on the blimp? They need to be sent out now.

xexkxex
12-16-2007, 05:14 AM
One more time...let's hope some one reads it

"Has anyone gotten an email from Trevor yet?"

Concerning the e-mail.....

This was just posted....
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=620266&postcount=6

RonPaulVolunteer
12-16-2007, 05:14 AM
How negative, I welcome his emails to help expand the message of Ron and freedom, so sad that you thinks it is spam and how sad that your little finger can't move enough to delete emails you don't want or how sad it is that you can't figure out to block emails you don't want.LOL:p

Hey listen, it takes a full .479 seconds to click delete each email (I conducted extensive research and satirical ;) analysis over 13 hours to ensure the accuracy of theses stats). Man, each and every day, that time adds up FAST. If he had not stopped sending those emails every day, I would have had to specifically schedule time into my day just to hit my delete key. That's crazy. I have better things to do with 3.5 second a week! Ok, I know that an exaggeration, it's actually only like 3.353 seconds a week, but it sure FEELS like 3.5 seconds to ME!!

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 05:32 AM
Hey listen, it takes a full .479 seconds to click delete each email (I conducted extensive research and satirical ;) analysis over 13 hours to ensure the accuracy of theses stats). Man, each and every day, that time adds up FAST. If he had not stopped sending those emails every day, I would have had to specifically schedule time into my day just to hit my delete key. That's crazy. I have better things to do with 3.5 second a week! Ok, I know that an exaggeration, it's actually only like 3.353 seconds a week, but it sure FEELS like 3.5 seconds to ME!!

That may be the way that you feel and it probably is shared by most of the Ron Paul faithful. However, did it ever enter your mind, that there just might be people interested in Ron Paul besides ACTIVISTS?!! You know, people who do other things besides spend their every free minute on Ron Paul. Those people vote too and they also sign up to donate on fundraising websites. Especially, when they have been directed there BY US! Many of these people get a bit irritated when they are spammed. Geez, amazing, isn't it? I guess all those news articles about "spam" were overrated and no one actually hates it at all. If I had only known. :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 05:36 AM
In any event, I hope we can all agree it is not a bright idea to indulge the MSM's desire to make it look like there are a core group of people "behind" RP's fundraising success. The person behind it is you, reading this.

Exactly.

I appreciate a lot that Trevor has done, just like I appreciate a lot that a lot of other people have done. But, this hero worship BS has got to stop.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-16-2007, 05:46 AM
That may be the way that you feel and it probably is shared by most of the Ron Paul faithful. However, did it ever enter your mind, that there just might be people interested in Ron Paul besides ACTIVISTS?!! You know, people who do other things besides spend their every free minute on Ron Paul. Those people vote too and they also sign up to donate on fundraising websites. Especially, when they have been directed there BY US! Many of these people get a bit irritated when they are spammed. Geez, amazing, isn't it? I guess all those news articles about "spam" were overrated and no one actually hates it at all. If I had only known. :rolleyes:

Man, take a humor pill, or an enema, or somethin....

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 05:53 AM
Man, take a humor pill, or an enema, or somethin....

Yeah, FACTS are just too difficult for some, eh? :rolleyes:

ClassicalLiberal
12-16-2007, 05:54 AM
Then why did you say?....

It's not "Trevor Lyman" making campaign fundraising history. It is the Ron Paul grassroots. ALL OF US! And if we're going to give credit to anyone, give it to the people who came up with the ideas and all those thousands upon thousands who promoted it through videos, widgets, banners, articles, postings, emails, songs and yes, even their money.

I accept your criticism of the way I put the matter. But again point out that it is not "all of us" that people are criticizing for not sending an email. The fact that the criticism is aimed at him is evidence of his significance in the matter. But yes, it is not just he who made history.

xexkxex
12-16-2007, 05:57 AM
ooops wrong thread:D

RonPaulVolunteer
Yeah, FACTS are just too difficult for some, eh? :rolleyes:

You don't get it do you... OMG.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

LibertyEagle
I accept your criticism of the way I put the matter. But again point out that it is not "all of us" that people are criticizing for not sending an email. The fact that the criticism is aimed at him is evidence of his significance in the matter. But yes, it is not just he who made history.

Look dude, unfortunately, Trevor's the one controlling the email list right now. That is why we are talking about him. If it weren't for that, he would be insignificant in this deal.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 05:59 AM
You don't get it do you... OMG.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guess not.

Have any facts on your side, or is all you can do for a rebuttal is paste smiley faces? :p

ClassicalLiberal
12-16-2007, 06:00 AM
Look dude, unfortunately, Trevor's the one controlling the email list right now. That is why we are talking about him. If it weren't for that, he would be insignificant in this deal.

The fact that he has the email list is itself evidence of his significant role.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 06:04 AM

LOL! Ok. If you want to say so. What I think it shows is how very much we should never again let one person control an email list, nor a website, for an idea generated and promoted by the entire grassroots.

ClassicalLiberal
12-16-2007, 06:07 AM
LOL! Ok. If you want to say so. What I think it shows is how very much we should never again let one person control an email list, nor a website, for an idea generated and promoted by the entire grassroots.

Agreed.

HammerDR
12-16-2007, 06:09 AM
Each and every organization has a figurehead. Each and every undertaking has a figurehead. Each and every movement has a figurehead.

This is not Ron Paul's bid for the Presidency, this is the People's March to the White House. We happen to be carrying Dr. Paul with us--having him speak for us.

In a similar manner, Trevor is the figurehead of the TeaParty and Nov5th. People put their trust into Trevor to run the show and, to my knowledge, he hasn't once taken all of the credit nor has he betrayed the grassroots in any way. Yes, Trevor was propelled to the forefront because of the movement. But so will many people--even after Dr. Paul gets into office. The movement will launch people into Congressional seats and gubernatorial houses.

People are "hero worshipping" because they realize the Trevor stepped up and did what he had to do--what someone had to do. Because of jealousy or because of a backward sense of betrayal, people are attacking Trevor. It isn't hero worship--it's being a good person and defending someone against unrighteous proclamations.

The same thing happened with the Blimp project--and look at the exposure that the project has already gotten the campaign. It hasn't even been able to be launched yet!!

tfelice
12-16-2007, 06:16 AM
In a similar manner, Trevor is the figurehead of the TeaParty and Nov5th. People put their trust into Trevor to run the show and, to my knowledge, he hasn't once taken all of the credit nor has he betrayed the grassroots in any way.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-moneyman16dec16,0,6282421.story?coll=la-home-center

Maybe you can find the quote where he says "It's not about me, its about a grassroots movement, I just put up a website."

i2ambler
12-16-2007, 06:16 AM

You're kidding, right?

jcims
12-16-2007, 06:27 AM
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-moneyman16dec16,0,6282421.story?coll=la-home-center

Maybe you can find the quote where he says "It's not about me, its about a grassroots movement, I just put up a website."

He has stated something to that effect in almost all of the video interviews i've seen.

LBT
12-16-2007, 06:29 AM
WHAT are you talking about? I've never seen so many boot-lickers all gathered in one spot, in my life. Even the neocons don't lick George Bush's boots more than some of you, lick Trevor's. It's disgusting!

I thought Libertarians were more independent than this. Heck, I'm not a Libertarian and I wouldn't even think of bowing down to someone like many of you have. Geez.

He wanted to be involved with the Tea Party website, so he IS. Now, he needs to do the job that he requested to take on! Please send out the email, Trevor.

ENVY = (The Post Above)

Trevor stepped up when others just talked about it. He's not perfect but he works pretty hard on getting real things done.

In any crowd there are always the 5% of wannabe leaders who are envious of those who actually are chosen as leaders.

merlin
12-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Anyone who pledged to give $100 to Ron Paul's campaign on December 16 knows what day it is today and does not need an email to remind them. JMHO.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 06:32 AM
ENVY = (The Post Above)

Trevor stepped up when others just talked about it. He's not perfect but he works pretty hard on getting real things done.

In any crowd there are always the 5% of wannabe leaders who are envious of those who actually are chosen as leaders.

The facts of what I said, stand on their own. You seem to have a problem with those facts. I wonder why.

Perhaps you should read my post again.

GoRon2008
12-16-2007, 06:33 AM
I heard him on Alex Jones (I dont usually listen) and Trevor is in the blimp.

Solved.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Anyone who pledged to give $100 to Ron Paul's campaign on December 16 knows what day it is today and does not need an email to remind them. JMHO.

People have lives and forget things. Reminding them was one of the major purposes of having them sign up.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 06:34 AM
I heard him on Alex Jones (I dont usually listen) and Trevor is in the blimp.

Solved.

The blimp is grounded right now, isn't it?

ItsTime
12-16-2007, 07:37 AM
this cant be serious? no email has been sent?

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 08:53 AM
this cant be serious? no email has been sent?

Nope. :(

LBT
12-16-2007, 09:08 AM
The facts of what I said, stand on their own. You seem to have a problem with those facts. I wonder why.

Perhaps you should read my post again.

The fact is that you called people who defended Trevor, "bootlickers". Insulting them and Trevor.

Now, a few hours later, having still not received an email from Trevor, I am concerned that he could be messing this up. I wasn't too worried at 5am when this was first brought up.

If he doesn't get an email out today, he deserves severe criticism. A manager must prove themselves capable of management.

ItsTime
12-16-2007, 09:11 AM
There should be 3 emails sent out. One one hour ago, another between 12 and 1 and one around 5 or 6. If not two. One an hour ago and one around 5.

Not one yet is really bad.

The fact is that you called people who defended Trevor, "bootlickers". Insulting them and Trevor.

Now, a few hours later, having still not received an email from Trevor, I am concerned that he could be messing this up. I wasn't too worried at 5am when this was first brought up.

If he doesn't get an email out today, he deserves severe criticism. A manager must prove themselves capable of management.

McLane2007
12-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Anyone have a way to contact him? Is he on the blimp right now?

ItsTime
12-16-2007, 09:14 AM
I heard he is not. But the fact is he should NEVER have planned on being on the blimp today. :confused:

Anyone have a way to contact him? Is he on the blimp right now?

LBT
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM
There should be 3 emails sent out. One one hour ago, another between 12 and 1 and one around 5 or 6. If not two. One an hour ago and one around 5.

Not one yet is really bad.
True,
People were interested in this day enough to pay money toward it, so a news service type email campaign would have been appropriate.

eg. Evening before reminder.
9 am report on the first 8 hours.
5pm report on days collection, news mentions.
Next day. Final report and thanks. (Perhaps announce next fundraiser and call to action to pledge).

melianthus
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM
I cannot believe this. The guy does all this work and people are on here complaining about him?

I understand he should send out an email. But gosh, how about giving the guy a break?

Cap
12-16-2007, 09:26 AM
I hope all is well with him. Between the weather and rabid neocons.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:28 AM

No, I called people boot-lickers who were giving Trevor praise for things he did not do. Just to set the record straight. And I stand by it.

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Some of you people need to get over yourselves. :rolleyes: Even if he doesn't send another email out, he's done more than a lot of you have. STFU with your whining and bitching. If you treat one of our own like this I can only imagine how caustic you come across to non-supporters who do something you don't like. I find these attacks on Trevor utterly disgusting.

Take one of these and STFU please.
http://www.ncturnal.com/postpics/chillpill.jpg

amistybleu
12-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Some of you people need to get over yourselves. :rolleyes: Even if he doesn't send another email out, he's done more than a lot of you have. STFU with your whining and bitching. If you treat one of our own like this I can only imagine how caustic you come across to non-supporters who do something you don't like. I find these attacks on Trevor utterly disgusting.

Take one of these and STFU please.
http://www.ncturnal.com/postpics/chillpill.jpg

+1

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:34 AM
All we want him to do is to send out an email. He is the one who wanted to be involved with the Tea Party website and fundraiser. So, I don't think it is too much to ask for him to do the job he signed on to do and send out a frickin' email!!!

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
All we want him to do is to send out an email. He is the one who wanted to be involved with the Tea Party website and fundraiser. So, I don't think it is too much to ask for him to do the job he signed on to do and send out a frickin' email!!!

All I want you to do is STFU about it. If he sends one, great. If he doesn't, no big deal. If you don't like how he's handling it, how about YOU be the one to put up the site next time?

http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/megarolleyes2bw.gif

Manganese
12-16-2007, 10:03 AM
So what if he didn't set up the web site? He told all his friends about it, and so did I. We did our part - we did what was required of us. If I'd known this guy was gonna flake out, I would've gladly taken over for him. I think it's you that needs to stfu, because it's rightly infuriating that the simplest of tasks that could've enhanced the effectiveness of today's mission is being completely ignored. And to add insult to injury, the mistake could just as easily be corrected by US right NOW if we had access to the data, but we haven't been given that, and there's NO CONTACT INFO TO BE FOUND?

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 10:05 AM
All I want you to do is STFU about it. If he sends one, great. If he doesn't, no big deal. If you don't like how he's handling it, how about YOU be the one to put up the site next time?

He didn't put up the site THIS time. :rolleyes:

And this fundraiser's success may not be a big deal to *you*, but I doubt many agree with you.

RPSignbomb
12-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Trevor is too busy pimping the blimp to care about the Tea Party. He's gone corporate on us...

trispear
12-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I agree with Liberty Eagle -- some people who pledge forget that it is today. And really, an email should have been sent at Midnight.

Yes, I appreciate Trev's work -- but this wasn't his idea nor was Nov 5th. Please don't worship him as a god -- he doesn't want that either.

Also, what is the use of signing a pledge of that website if there isn't a reminder nudge? Please don't tell me promotion -- the tea party was promoted a million other ways by a million other people who put just as much work into it.

I hope the email goes out soon.

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 10:07 AM

And this fundraiser's success may not be a big deal to *you*, but I doubt many agree with you.

The fund raiser's success isn't even remotely dependent on Trevor sending an email last time I checked.

rooteroa
12-16-2007, 10:07 AM

Why do you have to be an asshole? We just want an email to go out, wtf is your problem?

rooteroa
12-16-2007, 10:08 AM
The fund raiser's success isn't even remotely dependent on Trevor sending an email last time I checked.

Well, if you want every person who pledged to remember today is the day to donate then it's probably a good idea. But you'd rather just be an asshole, I get it.

Micahyah
12-16-2007, 10:08 AM
There is NO EXCUSE that an email hasn't been sent already.

rich34
12-16-2007, 10:09 AM

No, but people do forget things man. Not everyone is glued to the message boards like we are some do have a life. I'm with Liberty we need that damn email to go out asap.

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Why do you have to be an asshole? We just want an email to go out, wtf is your problem?

Hmm, let's see.

Things said about Trevor in this thread:

He spams us for months....

Can somebody please call his Royal Highness and politely request that it might just be reasonable to send out an email to the database?

SOB we can't trust him with anything.....

I called people boot-lickers...

You ask why I'm being an asshole? Take a look around. I'd like Trevor to send the email as well, but I'm not about to lynch mob him if he doesn't. The behavior of some in this thread is reprehensible. Some of you need to get a clue.

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 10:30 AM

A significant role that he is NOT playing. This is a HUGE problem.

JacobLyles
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM
It will be successful without the email, but it would be more successful with it. I'm not freaking out about it, but if I had Trevor's cell phone I would give him a buzz.

Question_Authority
12-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Countdown emails should have been sent out on Friday and Saturday, to remind people to budget it in this week. A lot of people are NOT glued to the forums and may have forgotten.

I have spoken to many people who are going to vote for Ron Paul but have no interest in activism or going online to read forums and blogs. Surprising but true.

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Hmm, let's see.

Things said about Trevor in this thread:

You ask why I'm being an asshole? Take a look around. I'd like Trevor to send the email as well, but I'm not about to lynch mob him if he doesn't. The behavior of some in this thread is reprehensible. Some of you need to get a clue.

Perhaps it is you who needs to get a clue. What do you think his royal highness DID in this whole project? NEXT TO NOTHING. He took someone else's website, helped add a little to it and then promptly stole the email address to push his own paying[I] gig. Oh, well, it became paying after people had already pledged to it. Or did it become paying after they already had the money. Never did get that straight.

After pushing everyone away from the Tea Party to Nov. 30 and then to the blimp, he take the only thing is [I]supposed to do and blows it BIG TIME. Those people who signed up are not US, they are the people with LIVES who don't know when the 16th is. That is WHY they signed up on that site. Period.

Trevor had ONE job to do for this whole day and he isn't doing it. So, I don't know where all this hero worship is coming from, but I am extremely ticked off. He is letting us all down and that sucks. Might as well never had the damn website in the first place.

He is instead flying around in a broken blimp that says who is roii paul.

Great. That was worth paying him tens of thousands to do.

I am really confused about this "all that Trevor had done for us" nonsense. He has done nothing. Read the posts. Go back through this forum's posts if you don't remember. He came up with NO ideas, did very little work to actually promote any of these things and merely took a few hours to develop a website.

BIG DEAL. I spent hundreds of hours promoting the thing. So did everyone here. You say all "Trevor has done for us." He hasn't done squat and today of all days he is messing up big time.

9:39 am Mountain Time and still no emails. He has HURT the Tea Party big time.

tsetsefly
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
bump

RP-Republican
12-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Doesnt someone have a cell number for him or an email address?

JacobLyles
12-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Doesnt someone have a cell number for him or an email address?

Email address is on the bottom of the teaparty page. Don't know the cell phone.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
lyman.trevor@ gmail.com

1913_to_2008
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah, somebody must be able to contact him. If we don't get a hold of him today there's always tomorrow. It's 2nd best.

JacobLyles
12-16-2007, 10:51 AM
One would think he would be on a computer somewhat often today.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah, somebody must be able to contact him. If we don't get a hold of him today there's always tomorrow. It's 2nd best.

No. That will be too late.

Nathaniel Yao is the owner of the site. Anyone know how to reach him?

yongrel
12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Here's the closest I could get to Trevor's phone number:

"Trevor Lyman is available for interviews and there are a limited number of spaces available on the Ron Paul blimp for media. Contact: Bryce Henderson, Media Coordinator Liberty Political Advertising, LLC (805) 210-2137, office or (815) 761-5123, cell bryceblimp@gmail.com http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com - subscribe to future PR"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=prnw.20071207.NEF009&show_article=1&catnum=3

I expect that calling Liberty Political advertising would get someone who has contact with trevor.

FreeTraveler
12-16-2007, 10:54 AM
No, but I got one from Dr. Paul yesterday that reminded me today was a great day for tea. I think worry over this is WAY overblown!

RP-Republican
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
lyman.trevor@ gmail.com

Just emailed him requesting he send out a reminder email about the teaparty

trispear
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM
No, but I got one from Dr. Paul yesterday that reminded me today was a great day for tea. I think worry over this is WAY overblown!

Yeah, but Dr. Paul only has the addresses from PREVIOUS donors, NOT new ones who pledged:mad:

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM

No, it is USELESS. Does anyone understand what we are trying to do today? We are trying to make Ron Paul appear electable. So far he has made 2 million. So what?

Trevor has a list that nearly equals the number of donors from the last tea party. And he has set it up so that he and only he can do anything with it. He may not have created the tea party, but he can certainly RUIN it. He is DOING A LOT OF DAMAGE HERE.

Will someone go run after that damn blimp with a large sign that says, TREVOR- SEND OUT THE DAMN EMAIL?

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I cannot believe this. The guy does all this work and people are on here complaining about him?

I understand he should send out an email. But gosh, how about giving the guy a break?

Does all WHAT work? All he ever did was create a website. WE spent hundreds of hours pushing the Tea Party. After Trevor figured out how to take you all for a full time salary he ignored it completely except to use the website to steer people AWAY from the Tea Party and into his paying gig: the blimp.

Now on the only day he was supposed to do any work at all and he has done nothing. NADA except SCREW Dr. Paul. Nice work.

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Someone once figured out a way to contact Nathanial Yao, the owner of the website. There is some site that tells who owns domain names and their contact info. Does anyone know that site? I tried whois and it didn't seem to work.

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Please give Trevor a break folks.

First of all, he has been extremely busy trying to get us press coverage last week, all this week and today as well - on the phone, letters, emails, in-person visits, etc., etc.. He is spending all his waking hours dedicated to this RON PAUL CAMPAIGN and promotion of the Tea Party. The guy literally moved to New Hampshire from Florida so he could do this for the grassroots.

He's gotten a plethora of news interview offers and I know he's trying his best to capitalize on all those offers - as as you know, when he does these interviews, he is the epitome of humbleness, and never takes credit for these money bombs - it's always "I did my part, just like everyone else in the grassroots". No, Trevor is not "god" - but we couldn't have chosen a better representative for both Ron Paul and the grassroots.

He's got a lot on his plate right now, so please just drop all this unwarranted negative criticism.

He will undoubtedly send out an email sometime today - and although an email is important - making sure we maximize our press opportunities for the Tea Party is important as well.

Many folks don't realize that much of the positive press coverage we are now getting is directly due to Trevor's efforts. You can't put a price on that MSM coverage - it's worth waiting to get the emails out for a bit.

Thanks for your help on this, folks.

Let's not shoot each other in the foot.

Korey Kaczynski
12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Someone once figured out a way to contact Nathanial Yao, the owner of the website. There is some site that tells who owns domain names and their contact info. Does anyone know that site? I tried whois and it didn't seem to work.

A whiny baby complained about me posting stuff so I deleted it to appease them.

Ncturnal
A significant role that he is NOT playing. This is a HUGE problem.

A role he has already played.

Perhaps it is you who needs to get a clue. What do you think his royal highness DID in this whole project? NEXT TO NOTHING.

If he did nothing, then why are you even wasting your time? It sounds like the expectation should be really low, so why bother? As you said, he didn't do anything, so really his input at this point really would have no effect.

Ya, it's only over 2,000,000 so far. What a disaster. :eek:

Bottom line, that email will have ZERO effect on the results of this fund raiser. ZERO. Everyone signed up (and then some) WILL donate regardless of any email from Trevor, so you can stop sniveling. ;)

IRO-bot
Calm down people. Trevor has done alot for us. You sound like a bunch of jealous 3rd graders. Did you ever think he waiting to push it at a good time?

yongrel
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Again, if you want to contact Trevor, try this:

"Trevor Lyman is available for interviews and there are a limited number of spaces available on the Ron Paul blimp for media. Contact: Bryce Henderson, Media Coordinator Liberty Political Advertising, LLC (805) 210-2137, office or (815) 761-5123, cell bryceblimp@gmail.com http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com - subscribe to future PR"

Please don't scream at him. He's probably just waiting for the right moment.

trispear
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Did you enter the domain correctly? I got email and phone number.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=teaparty07.com

rich34
12-16-2007, 11:04 AM
I disagree. The dude wanted to run the show and he now needs to step tfu! People do forget things and aren't all glued to the forums like we are. They need to be reminded!

SEND THE EMAIL ALREADY!!@!

yongrel
Did you ever think he waiting to push it at a good time?

That's my suspicion. I just hope someone gets in contact with him to confirm this, so that people with stop the lynch mob.

homah
Bottom line, that email will have ZERO effect on the results of this fund raiser. ZERO. Everyone signed up (and then some) WILL donate regardless of any email from Trevor, so you can stop sniveling. ;)

A number of people are overreacting in this thread, but this is dead wrong. There are a number of people who lose track of what day it is. Had I not joined this forum, I would have forgotten that today is the 16th.

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
For those who posted Nathaniel's contact info, let me remind you that this is in violation of forum rules.

I would edit the contact info from your post, otherwise the Admins may ban you.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Ncturnal:

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
1. The fundraiser was not Trevor's idea.
2. The website is not owned by Trevor.
3. Nathaniel Yao had built much of what you now see on the website, before Trevor ASKED to be a part of it.
4. Trevor has the access to the list of subscribers.
5. Trevor has not done the job that he ASKED to take on. Specifically, using the emails to ANNOUNCE THE FRICKIN' TEA PARTY!

Is that clear enough for you?

IRO-bot
12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
That's my suspicion. I just hope someone gets in contact with him to confirm this, so that people with stop the lynch mob.

No doubt, people get crazy sometimes.

Korey Kaczynski
12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
For those who posted Nathaniel's contact info, let me remind you that this is in violation of forum rules.

I would edit the contact info from your post, otherwise the Admins may ban you.

Wow, you're a whiner. First of all, the information is public record with a simple WHOIS query on teaparty07.com, and secondly you have to be all "OMG ADMINS WILL BAN YOU FOR POSTING PUBLIC RECORD"

Get a life.

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Why can't Nathaniel contact Trevor?

Kombaiyashii
A number of people are overreacting in this thread, but this is dead wrong. There are a number of people who lose track of what day it is. Had I not joined this forum, I would have forgotten that today is the 16th.

I agree, this is crazy. I would be like WTF? If I pledged to give on a special day to make history and not even reminded of it.

People easily forget to donate on a day they pledged for weeks back and that's understandable but when your organising these people and the organiser forgets, well I don't even know...

Cyclone
http://whois.melbourneit.com/

You can find Nathanial Yao's phone number. It isn't Trevor's website.

and +1000 to Liberty

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Wow, you're a whiner. First of all, the information is public record with a simple WHOIS query on teaparty07.com, and secondly you have to be all "OMG ADMINS WILL BAN YOU FOR POSTING PUBLIC RECORD"

Get a life.

It doesn't matter if it's "public record" or not... it's already been reported to the Admins. Posting any type of personal contact info is against forum rules, and the post will be edited or removed.

End of story.

Regarius
12-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Waiting for the right time? You're joking, right? Not everyone (hardly anyone) checks their email more than a couple times a day. It needs to be sent out asap or you're gonna miss a huge chunk of people.

IRO-bot
12-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Calm down. Check the board, Trevor posted. THREAD OVER!

FreeTraveler
12-16-2007, 11:13 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=55923

It's taken care of.

Cyclone
That Is It. Not One Red Cent For The Blimp Ever Again. Not A Penny.

UtahApocalypse

He has lost touch with the grassroots, money and media has gone to his head

Agreed, I will not support ANY idea or event he is ever involved again again.

Yep enjoying his free ride that all the supporters paid for.

Pete

A busier monkey?? Oh yeah taking the spot light and claiming how "his" idea brought in this money.

I would sat it like it is..... they are brown nosed ass kissers.

Why is it that the only problems have always involved Trevor as the central point person? These problems have not occurred in any truly grassroots projects.

We are only at 2.05 mil, Which is higher then Nov. 5th but far, far from making the 10 mil goal today. Right now we MAY not even break 5 mil.

Trevor is too busy pimping the blimp to care about the Tea Party. He's gone corporate on us...

BINGO!!! The money and him being on TV is what he wants now. He is a sell out, opportunistic moron. The blimp STILL has only one banner because they rushed and lied about many, many things.

Perhaps it is you who needs to get a clue. What do you think his royal highness DID in this whole project? NEXT TO NOTHING. He took someone else's website, helped add a little to it and then promptly stole the email address to push his own paying[I] gig. Oh, well, it became paying after people had already pledged to it. Or did it become paying after they already had the money. Never did get that straight.

After pushing everyone away from the Tea Party to Nov. 30 and then to the blimp, he take the only thing is [I]supposed to do and blows it BIG TIME. Those people who signed up are not US, they are the people with LIVES who don't know when the 16th is. That is WHY they signed up on that site. Period.

Trevor had ONE job to do for this whole day and he isn't doing it. So, I don't know where all this hero worship is coming from, but I am extremely ticked off. He is letting us all down and that sucks. Might as well never had the damn website in the first place.

He is instead flying around in a broken blimp that says who is roii paul.

Great. That was worth paying him tens of thousands to do.

I am really confused about this "all that Trevor had done for us" nonsense. He has done nothing. Read the posts. Go back through this forum's posts if you don't remember. He came up with NO ideas, did very little work to actually promote any of these things and merely took a few hours to develop a website.

BIG DEAL. I spent hundreds of hours promoting the thing. So did everyone here. You say all "Trevor has done for us." He hasn't done squat and today of all days he is messing up big time.

BEST post in this thread.

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 11:14 AM
You guys need to learn to calm down.

Trevor is competent - the emails are going out this afternoon.

Drop it.

Korey Kaczynski
12-16-2007, 11:14 AM
It doesn't matter if it's "public record" or not... it's already been reported to the Admins. Posting any type of personal contact info is against forum rules, and the post will be edited or removed.

End of story.

Wow, dude, you're a --HUGE-- loser!

I already edited it out and you're telling me I'm going to get banned because you reported me for posting something that is fairly insignificant. Have you considered getting a life? I mean, really, having to play Big Daddy on internet forums is a pretty childish thing to do.

:rolleyes:

It would'be been cool if you just asked me to edit it out for privacy reasons (even if it is public record), but the fact that you have to act like you're some cool policeman and acting all high and mighty, well, all I can say is that you really, really, really, need to get a life.

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Ncturnal:

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
1. The fundraiser was not Trevor's idea.
2. The website is not owned by Trevor.
3. Nathaniel Yao had built much of what you now see on the website, before Trevor ASKED to be a part of it.
4. Trevor has the access to the list of subscribers.
5. Trevor has not done the job that he ASKED to take on. Specifically, using the emails to ANNOUNCE THE FRICKIN' TEA PARTY!

Is that clear enough for you?

Has he or has he not sent numerous emails about the tea party prior to today? Jeez, how did I know about the Tea Party today without Trevor's email? Get real dude. An email today will not make a difference. Be happy for how the day is going so far instead of this incessant bitching, and layoff the Haterade.

http://www.ncturnal.com/postpics/haterade2.jpg

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Wow, dude, you're a --HUGE-- loser!.

Grow up.

Trevor already posted that he was sending out the email this afternoon.

Try reading, if you're able to:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=55923

Regarius
12-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Ah well.. it's unfortunate it couldn't have gone out earlier, but at least it was a bug with feedburner and not some insane decision by those involved. Nadda to do about it.

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Has he or has he not sent numerous emails about the tea party prior to today? Jeez, how did I know about the Tea Party today without Trevor's email? Get real dude. An email today will not make a difference. Be happy for how the day is going so far instead of this incessant bitching, and layoff the Haterade.

http://www.ncturnal.com/postpics/haterade2.jpg

The REASON for having a site that sends out an email reminder is to SEND OUT AN EMAIL REMINDER. Get it? One should have gone out on Friday, reminding the folks who gave their office emails that this was the weekend, one should have gone out yesterday reminding folks that today is the day and one should have gone out ten minutes before Midnight EST.

We will never know how much money we lost due this lax of duty.

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Trevor said it was all of us on the PBS interview. He said it isn't just him.

me3
12-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Gee, another attack Trevor thread. Surprise, surprise.

Thankfully, he cares more about Dr. Paul than he does the criticism, or he may have quit by now, and I doubt that 5% of his critics have the know-how or experience to pull the web side and interviews off on their own.

hellah10
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
you guys need to get a life... this guy has done more then enough for the campaign... he gives us his hand and you wanna take his f'ing arm

for the love of god, grow up!

Cyclone
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM
you guys need to get a life... this guy has done more then enough for the campaign... he gives us his hand and you wanna take his f'ing arm

for the love of god, grow up!

Oh quit licking. We all give our f'ing arms, legs, torso, every inch of ourselves and none of us are taking a dime for it. Well, at least most of us work on this campaign day and night. Perhaps you don't understand that.

hellah10
12-16-2007, 11:40 AM
and bitching about an email is gonna help? grow up man... seriously

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 11:47 AM
We are all trying to work together. Please, there are ppl lurking on this board and are loving the hate and waiting for the whole thing to collapse. We're all donating our hard earned money for this cause. We all appreciate the efforts of everyone and understand how much it takes to organize all of this. Trevor is our spokesperson, we have to live with it and support him and keep working together. I know it's hard to work in a team but we have to.

Ziparumpazoo
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Yes, a mistake has been made. Multiple emails should have been sent. So identitfy the problem (been done) and do something about it. Those who are on this thread bickering, tearing each other apart, are WAY more to blame for bringing us all down than Trevor making this mistake. The Dr. would be ashamed of us. What happened to being good citizens? Tearing each other down makes us all weak. Take the lesson. Move on to putting energy into productive things.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Trevor is our spokesperson, we have to live with it and support him and keep working together.

No, he isn't. I don't recall anyone electing him as such. Nor, do we have to "live with it".

alieas007
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Does nobody have access to the database????

yongrel
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
No, he isn't. I don't recall anyone electing him as such. Nor, do we have to "live with it".

Judging by the media coverage for the last few weeks, the media has chosen Trevor as the spokesman.

And guess what? He does a damn good job of it.

Soccrmastr
12-16-2007, 12:20 PM
yeah I got mine

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Doesn't matter who chose him, he is the spokesperson so we have to work together.

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 12:26 PM
And if you would like to be on the news with him, why don't you just personally ask him to have you along.

yongrel
12-16-2007, 12:28 PM
And if you would like to be on the news with him, why don't you just personally ask him to have you along.

wha?

ChrisV
12-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I just got the email a couple minutes ago!

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 12:35 PM
wha?

Apparently, people are feeling unappreciated and discounted around here who put a lot of time and effort into the grassroots.

If certain people are pissed that he is speaking with the media as the spokesperson, why don't they arrange something together so they can get airtime together? That would mean the people here will have to uproot themselves and travel. Are you willing to do that?

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 12:38 PM

Angela, that's not what this about. It all started because we were talking about the need for the email to be sent. That is all. Then, when Trevor finally woke up and came on here, instead of an apology, he attacked anyone who had the nerve to say anything about it.

As far as the newscasts go, it might be a good idea for our "spokesperson" to actually mention something about Ron Paul and his stances on the issues.

louisiana4liberty
12-16-2007, 12:42 PM
I have a solution to all the bitching about Trevor management of his site. Take the LIBERTY to start you own site for the Ron Paul fundraisers! I think some of you are really obsessing over the MSM promoting Trevor as some kind of leader in the campaign. Why get worked up over this mythical leadership you think he possesses over the RP grassroots campaign? Use your energy and skill to start a new competing site. Do it better if you can. Is there not a free market for RP fund raising websites?

IMO, Trevor's Tea Party site doesn't look very savvy. I would be willing to pledge on other sites if and when they catch my attention.

BTW, I pledged on the teaparty07 site and could care less about whether I get the email. I think most of the people that pledged do not need to be reminded. That's my personal opinion. :)

me3
12-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Angela, that's not what this about. It all started because we were talking about the need for the email to be sent. That is all. Then, when Trevor finally woke up and came on here, instead of an apology, he attacked anyone who had the nerve to say anything about it.

As far as the newscasts go, it might be a good idea for our "spokesperson" to actually mention something about Ron Paul and his stances on the issues.
Why don't you do it? Make a site, manage the email list and more?

That's how free markets work. If you don't like the existing framework, make your own.

The constant ragging on a particular person has really gotten old. There are at least a dozen "major complainers". Surely those 12 people could accomplish more, better?

Politeia
12-16-2007, 12:54 PM
11:45 am Mountain Time. And BTW, I donated 6 hours ago. I have another $100 from a friend who doesn't have a credit card, that I'm going to donate sometime today when I see the curve subsiding a bit.

And I second (or dozen?) the response to those who are complaining about Trevor's handling of this or any other event: This is, for a few more months anyway, more-or-less a free country. As Wes "Scoop" Nisker used to say on KSAN 40 years ago (the world's first rock radio station, San Francisco): "If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own."

Trevor's done great; maybe there are one or two things I might have done differently, but I didn't and he did, and he deserves to be a star. And I'm impressed that every time I see him in the media, he's careful to say "we", not "I". Good on you, Trevor!

xexkxex
12-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Got the e-mail :) ...in case anyone was wondering...

tropicangela
12-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Personal responsibility, that came to my mind as well. We need to stop hating on each other.

DrNoZone
12-16-2007, 01:53 PM

That was a ridiculously immature comment. Get over it.

DrNoZone
12-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Does anyone here actually think those who signed up for the TeaParty NEED an email in order for them to remember to donate? That's ridiculous.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Why don't you do it? Make a site, manage the email list and more?

That's how free markets work. If you don't like the existing framework, make your own.

The constant ragging on a particular person has really gotten old. There are at least a dozen "major complainers". Surely those 12 people could accomplish more, better?

It's the DAY of the fundraiser. It's a little too late to do that. YA THINK? :mad::rolleyes:

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
It's the DAY of the fundraiser. It's a little too late to do that. YA THINK? :mad::rolleyes:

Nope, not too late. There will be plenty of opportunities after today. Go build that site and do a better job than Trevor did. You talk the talk, walk the walk. :rolleyes:

phoenixrising
12-16-2007, 04:56 PM

Don't know why others didn't get this-- i am in HST & got it @ 8:30 this morning
Trevor did just fine-- cjill :)

===========================================

Today is the day! Donate starting at 12am EST.
Posted: 15 Dec 2007 08:22 PM CST
The TeaParty07.com donation day is here! Please open a new browser window or browser tab, type in http://www.RonPaul2008.com and donate now.

Donations and Time Zones!

I made a quick call to headquarters and verified that in order for donations to count they should be made between 12am EST December 16th up until 12am December 17th EST. Please notice all donations need to be made on the EST time clock in order to count towards the donation totals. This means that if you are living in California you will need to donate before 9pm December 16th for the donation totals to count towards the TeaParty07.com donation drive!!

Purchases in the Ron Paul Store count towards total contributions. You can buy books, bumper stickers, jackets and more and it all counts towards the donation totals! Go here to buy: http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/StoreFront

grizzums
12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
i got an email from trevor already and so did several others i know

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Man, what a disaster today's fund raiser was. DAMN YOU TREVOR FOR NOT SENDING THAT EMAIL, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!! :eek:

LOL @ all the haters in this thread. http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/lmfao.gif http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/lmfao.gif http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/lmfao.gif http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/lmfao.gif http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/lmfao.gif

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Nope, not too late. There will be plenty of opportunities after today. Go build that site and do a better job than Trevor did. You talk the talk, walk the walk.

Build a website? Ok, bicycle boy. LOL! Yeah, that's a real stretch! :rolleyes:

ronpaulfan
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Man, what a disaster today's fund raiser was. DAMN YOU TREVOR FOR NOT SENDING THAT EMAIL, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!! :eek:

LOL @ all the haters in this thread.

If Trevor sent out another email 5 hours ago we'd be over 6 million by now. I love Trevor but he keeps dropping the ball when it's crunch time! :mad:

Wayne Hammond
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Build a website? Ok, bicycle boy. LOL! Yeah, that's a real stretch! :rolleyes:

Drop it, LibertyEagle (and the rest of you), we're in the last part of the Tea Party and your antics are nothing more than a distraction. :mad:

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM

LOL @ all the haters in this thread.

Apparently, you don't get it. Do you? Today was our last chance to get on the map before the start of the primaries, by blowing away all expectations. 5 or 6 million is great, yes, but it's not going to shock America. Perhaps you weren't around here when we were hoping, planning and taking action, for donations of well over 10 million.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Drop it, LibertyEagle (and the rest of you), we're in the last part of the Tea Party and your antics are nothing more than a distraction. :mad:

STFU! I responded to his nasty comment and taunts. If you have a problem with that, take it up with bicycle boy.

Ncturnal
12-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Apparently, you don't get it. Do you? Today was our last chance to get on the map before the start of the primaries, by blowing away all expectations. 5 or 6 million is great, yes, but it's not going to shock America. Perhaps you weren't around here when we were hoping, planning and taking action, for donations of well over 10 million.

Then you should have done something since you seem to think so highly of yourself and think you could have done better. You need to STFU tool.

STFU! I responded to his nasty comment and taunts. If you have a problem with that, take it up with bicycle boy.

We responded to your nasty comments. Like I said, you think you can do better, go for it. I think you're nothing more than a shit talker and we've seen the best you have to offer.

http://www.ncturnal.com/postpics/stfugtfoco5.jpg