PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's College Gameday -

surf
07-04-2007, 12:25 PM
My girlfriend gets credit for this idea:
If you ever watch ESPN's College Gameday shows you've probably seen the flag from that podunk school in Pullman - Washington State University. I'm a Husky, so it always kind of bothers me.
Anyway, my understanding is that various WSU alums send it around the country to each Gameday site and someone there positions in the crowd and waves that ugly WSU flag.
A Ron Paul Revolution flag would counter this.
just a thought

ForLibertyFight
07-04-2007, 12:30 PM
that would be sweet

DavyDuke17
07-04-2007, 01:31 PM
My girlfriend gets credit for this idea:
If you ever watch ESPN's College Gameday shows you've probably seen the flag from that podunk school in Pullman - Washington State University. I'm a Husky, so it always kind of bothers me.
Anyway, my understanding is that various WSU alums send it around the country to each Gameday site and someone there positions in the crowd and waves that ugly WSU flag.
A Ron Paul Revolution flag would counter this.
just a thought

Ugghh, Huskies...

GO ZAGS!!!

FSUSeminolesR#1
07-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I love Corso and Fowler. Herby is good too. I will wave a RP banner if Gameday makes it to Florida State this year. Im not sure they will but if they do, I will be there with RP banner.

surf
07-04-2007, 02:12 PM
who knows. We (Washington) have a tough schedule, but if:
UW wins @ Syracuse, and then beats Boise St... perhaps in Seattle for the OSU game... and if UW beats Ohio St (i know how far-fetched this seems), they follow up @ UCLA and then home against USC - they'd have to come for that. we'll waive a flag in Seattle.
sorry to bump this.... We have FSU and Washington - Texas next (Red River Rivalry)?

ksuguy
07-04-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm going to bring up the idea of going to one or more of the Kansas State games at the meetup this Sunday. Maybe do a little tailgating and offer free burgers or hotdogs with a flier and DVD.