PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious! Huckabee forum talking about trying to get him on mad money

Virginia Libertarian
12-16-2007, 02:00 AM
I was looking around his forum to see if any of them are talking about our money bomb and I saw a thread about Mad Money.. I'm sorry but this was just too funny for me I had to share.

http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2956

One almost converted! Said they liked what he had to say

richk
12-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah, let's see Huck on Mad Money LMAO :D

me3
12-16-2007, 02:01 AM
I think the converted guy is a plant.

Regardless, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot will Huckabee say about monetary policy? He's clueless on just about every issue. He doesn't even know if Mormonism is a cult or a religion. What a buffoon.

kushaze
12-16-2007, 02:02 AM
Cramer would just make Huckabee look like a fool. Huckabee wouldn't know what Cramer was talking about.

dirka
12-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Cramer would just make Huckabee look like a fool. Huckabee wouldn't know what Cramer was talking about.

Most people don't know what Cramer is talking about! lol

MGreen
12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
LMAO, the response to that almost convert:

This should help:

The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters
"RP makes sense on monetary policy."
"BUT HE LOVES NAZIS!"

angelatc
You folks need to leave the Huckabee forums alone.

StateofTrance
Who cares about Hucksters. Waste of bandwidth IMHO.

kushaze
12-16-2007, 02:06 AM

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

DRV45N05
Hahahahaha!

In a recent episode with Erin Burnett, he called Andrew Cuomo a "communist" for what he's trying to do with the mortgage industry. He might as well insert Mike Huckabee's name there. ;)

RPFTW!
It looks like jarofclay might be one of us infiltrating and spreading doubt amongst the Hucksters imho

Mark
12-16-2007, 02:07 AM

Huck would just avoid the invite by saying "Jesus wouldn't do that" like he avoided the question in the debate.

NewEnd

Regardless, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot will Huckabee say about monetary policy? He's clueless on just about every issue.

He is the only one on stage with an economics degree.

American
If Huck was on Mad Money then his ignorance would be fully realized

rfbz
12-16-2007, 02:08 AM
my ip address is actually banned over there, and I was very respectful. I happened to mention I was a Ron Paul supporter in my only post. Someone even replied that I was welcome there because I was friendly. Next thing I know I was banned.

francisco
12-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Unfortunately, that particular set of enemies is dumb and boring.

conner_condor
I was looking around his forum to see if any of them are talking about our money bomb and I saw a thread about Mad Money.. I'm sorry but this was just too funny for me I had to share.

I would love to see huck on mad money. What a disater for his campaign again that would be.

Erazmus

Agreed.

Highstreet

Don't give up on them yet. Most of them would support Paul if they pay any attention to the truth of their respective actions and votes.

dawnbt
12-16-2007, 02:10 AM
Here is a thread on Huckabee's site that they are talking about the Tea Party!
h ttp://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3665

XelR8r
12-16-2007, 02:10 AM
The way he's going they should be talking about how to get him out of jail...

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:11 AM

Damn RP supporters over there.:D:D

francisco
12-16-2007, 02:11 AM

Regardless, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot will Huckabee say about monetary policy? ...

Jesus throwing the moneylenders out of the temple.

Matthew Zak
12-16-2007, 02:12 AM
someone aught to make a thread over there simply posting a graph of the money bomb. No words needed. Let huckabee supporters lose their mind and eventually come to the light.

rjl
12-16-2007, 02:13 AM

This is so true. A Huck foot-soldier in one thread said he was glad they hit some fundraising goal so he could go to bed before midnight.

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:14 AM
See this is one of the stupid oblivious comments Hucksters make that just make me roll my eyes...
"I'm just really surprised and happy that we have got this media attention without having to raise anything."

They are almost too dumb hahaha, its hard not to kind of like them AHHHH

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:15 AM
someone aught to make a thread over there simply posting a graph of the money bomb. No words needed. Let huckabee supporters lose their mind and eventually come to the light.

It would be deleted in a heart beat. I know, I posted a few things and wham, Like lightining it was freakin gone and shredded. They act like the govt., they destroy evidence quick.And they sent me to gitmo to never be allowed back again.

Derek Johnson
12-16-2007, 02:16 AM
I've been permanently banned [twice] at Hannity's forum for challenging Hannity on his conservatism. The monitors told me to revise my post or I would be banned for 'contempt of host' which is part of the Hannity forum agreement. This was last March/Aprilish. I'm sure they don't miss me and my griping about the Federal Reserve, M3 public knowledge, and empty Ft. Knox.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Huckabee's forums are taking up too many Internets Tubes that could be used for Ron Paul spamming.

RPFTW!
http://www.hedweb.com/sheep.jpg

Sheep follow their leader off a cliff

rfbz
It would be deleted in a heart beat. I know, I posted a few things and wham, Like lightining it was freakin gone and shredded. They act like the govt., they destroy evidence quick.And they sent me to gitmo to never be allowed back again.

Yup, happened to me and I was very respectful, was not trying to pull any funny stuff. Their forum is kind of boring though, I guess I've gotten spoiled here with the frequent activity. I'll hit reload there and nothing changes.

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:18 AM
I've been permanently banned [twice] at Hannity's forum for challenging Hannity on his conservatism. The monitors told me to revise my post or I would be banned for 'contempt of host' which is part of the Hannity forum agreement. This was last March/Aprilish. I'm sure they don't miss me and my griping about the Federal Reserve, M3 public knowledge, and empty Ft. Knox.

lolz "contempt of host" haha

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:19 AM
We need a bomb the huckabee forum day.:D Something like pearl harbor, but we be the good guys.:D:D

Finn
12-16-2007, 02:21 AM
I must say I would feel as horrified with Huckabee supporters on a dinner table as did the poor girl in Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Leatherface and his family.

nbhadja
12-16-2007, 02:21 AM
http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/money_sparkler_1004-600x413.png

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Jim Cramer would tear Huckleberry a new monetary asshole.

MGreen
12-16-2007, 02:23 AM
Mike has a better message, Ron has better fund raising...
I thought the Hucksters, of all people, would recognize that it's Paul's message that is bringing in this money, not any fundraising efforts on his campaign's behalf.

But then they also think Huckabee has a message.

francisco
12-16-2007, 02:24 AM
We need a bomb the huckabee forum day.:D Something like pearl harbor, but we be the good guys.:D:D

Might be hard to do if you're not already signed up. I tried to "enlist" using a different Username than my moniker here, and mysteriously never got my "acceptance" e-mail. Apparently they use Google search to screen applicants.

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Jim Cramer would tear Huckleberry a new monetary asshole.

In a heart beat.

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Might be hard to do if you're not already signed up. I tried to "enlist" using a different Username than my moniker here, and mysteriously never got my "acceptance" e-mail. Apparently they use Google search to screen applicants.

They don't send acceptance emails. My last 5 names I waited for a couple hrs and logged in.
I will make a bunch up and hand them out in about a week to RPers on here.
I bet this just made them paranoid as hell?:D:D

francisco
I thought the Hucksters, of all people, would recognize that it's Paul's message that is bringing in this money, not any fundraising efforts on his campaign's behalf.

Huck does have a message. It is "I am a religious Nanny Stater, and I want to force you to live by my code."

Ron LOL

The Huckabus will be out of gas soon. They're understandably bitter.

rfbz
12-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Theres one post on that thread that had me cracking up..it was talking about Glenn Beck being upset still because Huckabee didn't even pat him on the shoulder or anything when they talked at the airport. One of the guys there said something like "Why would Glenn want Huckabee to do that anyway? Im a huge Huckabee supporter don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't want him touching me"

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:29 AM
Try using a proxy if your banned from hucksarmy and feel like infiltrating

anonymouse.com
proxy.org

me3
12-16-2007, 02:30 AM
He is the only one on stage with an economics degree.
Lima Oscar Lima Zulu

Virginia Libertarian
12-16-2007, 02:30 AM
Huck does have a message. It is "I am a religious Nanny Stater, and I want to force you to live by my code."

I read a post there where someone said we should replace the Constitution with the Bible, and multiple people agreed.

It depresses me, really.

Geronimo
12-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Is that HucksArmy forum the most active Huck forum out there?

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Is that HucksArmy forum the most active Huck forum out there?

Sadly yeah. I think our fake mikehuckabeeforums are even more active

donttreadonme
12-16-2007, 02:35 AM
lol

conner_condor
12-16-2007, 02:35 AM
They do screen the mail on that site also. If you IM someone they do spy on your privacy.

BlueGecko
12-16-2007, 02:36 AM
Stop bringing them traffic, focus on helping RP not hurting Huckapoo plus eventually we'll need everyone in the revolution

plus

NOT RP GRASSROOTS RELATED AT ALL

Andrew-Austin
12-16-2007, 02:36 AM
Wow, their pathetically desperate.

donttreadonme
12-16-2007, 02:38 AM
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

vote for Paul

Andrew-Austin
12-16-2007, 02:39 AM

vote for Paul

No don't. He is already at 80 freaking percent.

donttreadonme
12-16-2007, 02:40 AM
why not?

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Lets bring him to 90%!

Gimme Some Truth
12-16-2007, 03:36 AM

vote for Paul

On the same page you can submit questions for Huckabee when he appears on larry king on monday...

Hmmm... think of any? ;)

smartguy911
12-16-2007, 03:49 AM
my ip address is actually banned over there, and I was very respectful. I happened to mention I was a Ron Paul supporter in my only post. Someone even replied that I was welcome there because I was friendly. Next thing I know I was banned.

most users don't have dedicated IP. If you have a cable or dsl modem, just turn it off when you go to bed and you should get a new IP if you wait 6-12 hours.

i2ambler
12-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Huckabee cant possibly get the republican nod.. (then again, anything is possible) He has got way too many skeletons in his closet. He is a Baptist preacher/Politician - the worst of both worlds! I find it funny how the people of huck's forum actually say stupid things like "hopefully ron's money bomb will move the press away from reporting about all of Huck's negative aspects" How about, not promoting someone who HAS so many negative aspects not push them under the rug. These religious nuts dont CARE about the issues, all they care is that the guy believes in an invisible 'saviour' and that jesus saves (and takes half damage)

garyallen59
12-16-2007, 07:52 AM
bpassmore vice president at the huckabee forums

"Mike has a better message, Ron has better fund raising..."

ew...gross

deedles
12-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Agreed.

Dry as toast over there. D-R-Y

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 08:00 AM
They don't send acceptance emails. My last 5 names I waited for a couple hrs and logged in.
I will make a bunch up and hand them out in about a week to RPers on here.
I bet this just made them paranoid as hell?:D:D

No. Please don't do that. Leave them alone.

Keep your eyes on OUR candidate and what we have to do to get him elected. It's not going to serve us well to make enemies out of Huckaboo's supporters. I am still hoping they will see the light. When they wake up, I would like them to join us.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2007, 08:03 AM
bpassmore vice president at the huckabee forums

"Mike has a better message, Ron has better fund raising..."

ew...gross

Yeah, I noticed that too. What message? Pro-illegal alien? Pro big government? Pardoning rapists?

Phyllis Schlafly, president of the national Eagle Forum, is even more blunt. "He destroyed the conservative movement in Arkansas, and left the Republican Party a shambles," she says. "Yet some of the same evangelicals who sold us on George W. Bush as a 'compassionate conservative' are now trying to sell us on Mike Huckabee."

http://www.opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110010782

livinglegend
12-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Huckabee and his supporters are fake Christians.

Just look at the CNN/Youtube debate. When asked a straightforward question about Jesus' views on capital punishment, Huckabee made a joke about Jesus. As almost everybody knows, Jesus was presented with a woman accused of adultery. Punishment for such a crime was death by stoning. Jesus, presented with this situation famously said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Huck showed at that point that he is a fake Christian. Additionally, his supporters are militant and non-accepting to anyone but their own. They will ban you in a second unless you sing Huck's praises.

werdd
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
huckabee wouldnt even know what the helll cramer is talking about hed just be like oh i got a fone call from jesus, we should win the economy with honor. What a dumb hick POS.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
He would get on there and mention the Fair Tax every 10 seconds. Cramer would be like, "Dude, shut up about your stupid tax. We are talking about the Federal reserve." And the Huckster would be like, "Well, the fair tax would solve that." And Cramer would be like, "You have NO idea what its like out there. NO IDEA!"

xd9fan
12-16-2007, 12:28 PM
hucksarmy??? nice icon there yeah fascist....

Huck on money.....God I almost want this to see Cramer chew him up and spit him out.

V4Vendetta
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Cramer Knows wayyyy more about economics than any ONE of the Presidential Candidates (Ron Paul Excluded)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I would LOVE to see the Huckster on there. We should start an email drive to get him on.

Cramer would bitch slap him.