PDA

View Full Version : It's a Wonderful Life

Lucid American
12-16-2007, 01:44 AM
You know, I've been thinking about the end of this movie, where so many anonymous people James Stewart's character has sacrificed for over the years come to support him at the critical moment for his service in their town (ironically, in the face of refusing to sell out to a big banker) . . .

Doesn't this parallel the Paul campaign at this point?

I feel like the establishment is beginning to really wonder what the hell is coming for them. It won't be easy, but I am so excited to see such a level of dedication for Paul's cause.

Kick ass, people! Kick ass!

Brad Zink
12-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Great analogy. There is so many of us that are pulling for each other, that in the end, WE WILL WIN.

Liberty Star
12-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Quiet, anonymous Americans they maybe, defenders of Liberties are many even if it takes time sometimes to spread the word.

This is history in the making.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-16-2007, 01:56 AM
This is BLOWBACK against the ruling classes for decades of spending our hard-earned tax dollars on unauthorized programs, for sacrificing our liberty and sovereignty that we have bled and died for, for antagonizing the countries of the world against us and then sending our children to fight them, and for trampling on the Constitution we cherish. No more.