PDA

View Full Version : Even if the polls are inaccurate, we can use them to gauge our Dec. 16 intake!!!

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Just here me out for a second.

I think we can all agree that the polls cited by the old media are horribly flawed, and for a variety of reasons. We all know that Ron Paul's support is way above what is usually cited.

However, assuming they are just as biased against Ron Paul in the newer polls as they were in polls from around the time of November the 5th, we can safely assume that Ron Paul's support has doubled over that timespan. I would also argue that they are actually becoming more biased against him in polling because they are scared of his actual rise in power, so his support has likely more than doubled.

In addition to all the polls showing his support having doubled, the number of teaparty pledges was double the amount of Nov. 5 pledges. And the total we're raising thus far is approximately double what we had on November 5th at this time.

For these reasons, I think we can assume we'll raise at least 4.3 x 2 = 8.6 million. This will put us very close to 20 million by the end of the day.