PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice the military donating ;)

Jobarra
12-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Just saw an APO address on the screen. Oh man, this is gonna be good.

purepaloma
12-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, but McCain has been to Iraq and talked with them.

LOL

RonPaulFTFW
12-16-2007, 12:24 AM
mcCain lllllllooooses

lasenorita
12-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Awesome!

angrydragon
12-16-2007, 12:26 AM
Is lasenorita a hottie?

werdd
12-16-2007, 12:27 AM
the troops have 3 words for you mccain, LET US HOME!.

erin moore
12-16-2007, 12:28 AM
I am a veteran and I will be donating, not sure how much yet because my husband just decided to donate, too.

He is an Active Duty Tanker and has been reluctant to put any donations in his name up to now. Tonight he said, I wanna go all in. So... good thing our anniversary and christmas are only a week apart.

Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas to us (and all of you freedom lovers out there) we are going to donate for sure at least $2300.

Wow I can't believe I just wrote that. (!) We are by No means rich. He is an E7 (I won't say how many years pay, but quite a few... his salary is public knowledge, you can look it up)

As a percentage of our income, this is Huge. I pray to God it helps.

angrydragon
12-16-2007, 12:29 AM
Awesome erin, awesome.

Doriath
12-16-2007, 12:29 AM
i am a verteran and i will be donating, not sure how much yet because my husband just decided to donate too.

He is an Active Duty Tanker and has been reluctant to put any donations in his name up to now. Tonight he said, I wanna go all in. So... good thing our anniversary and christmas are only a week apart.

Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas to us (and all of you freedom lovers out there) we are going to donate for sure at least $2300.

Wow I can't believe I just wrote that. (!) We are by No means rich. He is an E7 (I won't say how many years pay, but quite a few... his salary is public knowledge, you can look it up)

God Bless and thank you!!!

Laserbeast
12-16-2007, 12:30 AM
John McCain looks like Hillary Clinton with a mans face sewn onto hers in a botched plastic surgery procedure.

Seriously he looks so scary.

Derek Johnson
12-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks Erin, and thank your husband too.

Jobarra
12-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Thank you Erin. Thank you for serving as well.

olehounddog
12-16-2007, 12:39 AM
John McCain looks like Hillary Clinton with a mans face sewn onto hers in a botched plastic surgery procedure.

Seriously he looks so scary.

that is what I was thinking. But he did havea cancer removed from the left side of his face.

InfantryNCO
12-16-2007, 12:42 AM
I am a veteran and I will be donating, not sure how much yet because my husband just decided to donate, too.

Erin-

I am an SSG(P) Infantryman currently stationed at Jackson as a DS. Your husband need not worry about donating in his name. I have done so quite a few times. We may not, however, actively campaign while in uniform. On our off time, we may campaign as much as we'd like. My house could pass for the Columbia, SC RP HQ, it has so many signs in the yard!

erin moore
12-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Well he is going to certian selection course in March. Lots of background checks... so I think he was concerned about seeming too radical and losing that chance. He made his choice though, we'll see if del ta has a problem with it.

ursamajor
12-16-2007, 12:48 AM
congrats erin! we are gonna win!

Mayflower
12-16-2007, 12:52 AM
Erin,you and your husband are amazing patriots. Saving America is the biggest fight we will ever face. You are making your stand, we are making our stand and we will never give up the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!!

sharedvoice
12-16-2007, 12:53 AM
McCain can go eat his plastic turkey in a clown suit.

http://smbdata.net/ron-counter.jpg

DaneKirk
12-16-2007, 12:53 AM
I am currently deployed and I donated. My mission canceled so I get to stay and watch the festivities!

InfantryNCO
12-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Well he is going to certian selection course in March. Lots of background checks... so I think he was concerned about seeming too radical and losing that chance. He made his choice though, we'll see if del ta has a problem with it.

Nah. The assessment/selection itself won't delve into finance records. Good luck to him.

But probably don't need to discuss it further in open forum.

Ciceros
12-16-2007, 01:18 AM
To all you ground pounders currently carrying the load,, HOOAH!!! Stay alert, stay alive!!

DaneKirk
12-16-2007, 01:19 AM
Just for the record I am not a ground pounder I am an enlisted aviator. I worked hard to get those wings.

Jobarra
12-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Hehe, maybe we should have a welcome forum for all the military members? :D

Thanks to all for your service.

Firehouse26
12-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Erin Moore, Thank you! This is absolutely exciting! I follow politics so closely and have NEVER been as enthusiastic for anyone like I am for Dr. Paul. Finally, we don't have to pick a lesser evil, simply a true champion of the Constitution!!! I pray there are more Erin Moore's out there today!

dfalken
12-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Thank you all. Very touching stories!

JoeySweets
12-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Yeah, but McCain has been to Iraq and talked with them.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL,

"I've talked to the troops" I've talked to the troops.

do you think he could have mentioned that any more in the CNN debate.

I think he brought that up at least 4 or 5 times

voytechs
12-16-2007, 01:29 AM

After comparing the graphs and the rates, I don't think you are going to be too much off with that graphic. Its unbelievable what is happening here.

Bilgefisher
My buddy and I are both veterans, we'll be donating today. I served to protect these ideals.

Ciceros
Sorry to leave out the birds Dane, I too have wings, but only the jumping kind. Here's to all Military that signed the dotted line <salute>!!!!!!!!

SophisticatedFarmGirl
12-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Cheers to all military men and women! Thank you!

Iwantbatteries
12-16-2007, 01:33 AM
if it was APO AP, then it very well could have been me, just about the right timing for the original post too.

Bilgefisher
12-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Sorry to leave out the birds Dane, I too have wings, but only the jumping kind. Here's to all Military that signed the dotted line <salute>!!!!!!!!

LOL Military has all kinds. I served below the ocean. My buddy served in the air.

Pauls' Revere
12-16-2007, 01:34 AM

I am a Veteran too, every bit helps to bring all of them home...

DaneKirk
12-16-2007, 01:34 AM

I did not mean to sound harsh. It is just that aviators don't like being called ground pounders, we don't have it as bad as they do right now for one. We do however work our butts off supporting them and get shot at in the process.

erin moore
12-16-2007, 01:39 AM
That's ok Dane. It takes a "special" kind of personality (and vocabulary) to be an avaitor.

sheesh... so sensitive. :p

Ciceros
12-16-2007, 01:39 AM
No worries here Dane, all in good fun. I imagine it probably holds the same connotation to calling someone a leg who isn't a jumper!

HAHAHA,, that made me laugh Erin!!! :D

kill the banks
12-16-2007, 01:40 AM

amazing simply amazing

blimp the banks

ps: erin thx !

Bilgefisher
12-16-2007, 11:33 AM
bump...curious about others

Dan Klaus
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
We need a sticky thread for military to post up their donations....that would be awesome and proof positive of RP's popularity with our men and women in uniform...

RSLudlum
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM

Thank you, while you are fighting for 'freedom' overseas, we're fighting to make sure that you have the same if not more freedoms when you make it home!!!

ronpaulfollower999
12-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

james1844
12-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Nah. The assessment/selection itself won't delve into finance records. Good luck to him.

But probably don't need to discuss it further in open forum.

In DC, the police seem mostly concerned about the leftist types...since Ron Paul is a republican conservative, they've pretty much left us alone.

Fyretrohl
12-16-2007, 11:45 AM
I have one simple statement for Mr McCain...

Actions <donating> speak louder than words <Telling him what he wants to hear so he goes away>

Bilgefisher
12-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Just finished donating. 2 more vets for Ron Paul.

Exitestablishment
12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Veteran here for Paul!

deedles
12-16-2007, 03:37 PM

Good for you! Three cheers and many huzzahs!